Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – CorruptedGhoul – Obito Uchiha (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – CorruptedGhoul – Obito Uchiha (RESET) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – CorruptedGhoul – Obito Uchiha (RESET)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ POOR
      • Fire Release: Fireball was often missed and had very little impact if it was hit.
        • You don’t really have the accuracy down for this jutsu and often do not attempt to curve it to hit in tight situations.
        • Don’t spend too much time on fireball, while it can be twisted and maneuvered quite interestingly, you want to try to turn the projectile only when needed so that you aren’t left vulnerable trying to hit it.
      • Fire Release: Phoenix Flower was often missed and if hit, was only from one of the fireballs out of the three.
        • Another accuracy based issue, you also try to use Phoenix Flower too far away from your target to the point that it fizzles out before it hits.
      • Sharingan was easily defused by ninja tools and did not pressure me in combat. It was not a threat.
        • Given that Sharingan is a revenge based jutsu, using it extremely far away and in response to nothing will make you an easy target for defusal. Make sure to use it in response to something.
        • Sharingan has a range for the genjutsu activation, know that when using it.
        • Don’t fall victim to people abusing your Sharingan’s substitution feature.
      • Fire Release: Majestic Demolisher Flame was often missed or stretched very short, making it relatively easy to evade.
        • Know how wide you can cast this jutsu for it to hit. The objective is to create a barrier between you and your enemy, and you kind of don’t do that. It is a giant flame wall that can close off areas.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ BAD
      • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz was often missed or out of range, needs more practice
        • You can try aiming where your target is going rather than trying to place it directly on top of them. Timing is key.
      • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
        • You often tried to place it after leaps rather than into leaps and didn’t consider using it when I was charging chakra, slowed by my own jutsu, or simply did not have the time to react when we threw jutsu back and forth at one another.
        • The jutsu didn’t take much pressure to sidestep and was often obvious where it would be placed. Try to mix up how you use it and to be more spontaneous or else I can easily avoid it.
        • Even if the jutsu tapped me, the damage was too little to be effective and served no purpose in the fight. This jutsu can end matches.
      • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
        • Did a fair amount of damage, but did not have an overarching impact on the fight.
        • You should take advantage of how far this can travel to deal mid-range shots, keeping me out of your boundaries.
      • Earth Release: Rising Earth Spikes
        • Did damage that was effective and pressuring, not many comments here.
      • Earth Release: Dark Swamp
        • Very ineffective, could’ve been used to halt mobility as a defense mechanism, didn’t pressure me to move out of it at all.
      • Earth Release: Planet Splitter
        • Was not hit at all, often never near me as well.
        • You need to be aware of timing and the area this jutsu covers around itself, that way it is easier to hit.
        • Like Fire Release: Flame Cyclone, you could try catching me as a leap is about to end or when I am unable to react.
        • Another method of hitting it is to create a line across the field with the jutsu, covering more range than just casting it forward.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ POOR
      • Lava Release: Igneous Eruption
        • Often never hit but effective when hit, stalls mobility quite a bit allowing you to make your next move.
        • You need to have a good sense of timing and predict where your target will move to next.
      • Lava Release: Molten Spike
        • Never actually hit, would break up movement while dealing a bit of damage, not effective.
        • Another jutsu you need good timing for.
      • Lava Release: Volcanic Grip
        • Didn’t use any time to plan your next move, was often useless and only stalled me for a short amount of time. Sometimes I could easily break through to deal damage to you, even if I was heavily slowed/vision obstructed.
  • Rank
    • ███ FAIR
      • Chakra Jump
        • Dashed when you needed to, but did not avoid certain things well enough. Manage when you use your leaps better.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • Don’t be afraid to use it sometimes, though it is fine not to, but generally ineffective. You could of used this to gain distance.
      • Teleportation
        • Another point on evasion and managing when you use mobility better.
      • Substitution
        • Substitutions may help you take an enemy by surprise to land things you otherwise wouldn’t. Try it out, but be careful that people don’t play against them.
  • General
    • ███ FAIR
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • Often missed, did not help you much.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Volley
        • Wasn’t used, could’ve been supportive.
      • Green Roar
        • Could’ve been used to stop certain jutsu from being hit or to plan your next move.
      • Clone
        • Could’ve been used as a meat shield, sometimes.
          • Consider using some of these general jutsu to fill empty space.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ BAD
      • Senbon
        • Missed frequently, did not zone with them effectively, could’ve been used to cancel certain jutsu.
      • Smoke Bomb
        • Not used at all, could of been an extra blind or slow that would’ve let you plan ahead/live longer but without fleeing.
      • Spike
        • Not used at all, could’ve covered the ground around you to deal small damage.
      • Paperbomb
        • Generally ineffective, did not serve a purpose, not sure if used at all.
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • Not used a whole lot, may of helped, but it depends.
          • Consider using some of the mentioned tools above to fill any empty space.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ POOR
      • You often flew across the map to avoid damage rather than setting up the jutsu and ninja tools you have to do the work for you. You don’t mitigate damage and play too far away for your own good. Uchiha is a close to mid-range clan, and you’re missing your jutsu because you’re trying to play incredibly far-ranged with almost everything.
      • You tend to go on autopilot when fighting and you throw abilities out without thinking about their repercussions. You need to plan ahead, use timing, prediction, and you need to respond to my attacks with your own mitigations. Use jutsu to defend against other jutsu, don’t simply try to evade using leaps and teleports.
  • Sequence
    • ███ POOR
      • You would follow up slows from Sharingan or Lava Release: Volcanic Grip with other jutsu or ninja tools, and in the case of Fire Release: Phoenix Flower, you paired it with Fire Release: Flame Cyclone which wasn’t an appropriate way of using it; it was a crutch. It shows some lack of development in how you use the jutsu.
      • It felt like you didn’t plan when to use slowing abilities and you didn’t respond well enough when you were getting pummeled with jutsu and ninja tools. You need to have a quicker response time with your slowing abilities so that this does not happen.
      • You play the same every fight, so mix up what you do each fight a little bit to stop me from recognizing a pattern. If you don’t change, it’s easy to evade and get used to what you do.
  • Balance
    • ███ BAD
      • You tried to use everything throughout the fights, but you would sometimes ignore jutsu like Earth Release: Dark Swamp, Fire Release: Bed of Flames, or Lava Release: Molten Spike. Not to mention, you missed a lot of the jutsu you had, which shows you need more development with them.
      • You did not use ninja tool or general jutsu from the jutsu shop well to supplement your clan, natures, and kekkei genkai. This left gaps where you were very vulnerable, but this could also be better filled by hitting your jutsu more frequently.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.