Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – theTopher – 1 tail/5th Kazekage (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – theTopher – 1 tail/5th Kazekage (RESET) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – theTopher – 1 tail/5th Kazekage (RESET)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ BAD
      • Magnet Release: Iron Sand Mountain Range wasn’t effective and also didn’t pose a threat.
        • I’m not entirely sure if this jutsu was used in the four fights I gave you, but it wasn’t hit at all.
        • This is one of those jutsu that are simply tough to hit, you can try finding an opening by waiting until I exhausted my mobility jutsu, a bit of time after I escape something, or just using prediction to shoot where I am going rather than where I am when you release it. You can catch me out of leaps, or while I’m activating Sharingan, but all of these still take practice and you’ll probably need to experiment with what is best for you.
      • Magnet Release: Iron Sand Shower put on a bit of pressure, but you didn’t seem to plan what you would do next.
        • I feel that it would be significantly less obvious if you didn’t leap with the jutsu all of the time, perhaps you could use it take a step back to plan what you could do next.
      • Magnet Release: Iron Sand Chain held me down, but not for long.
        • Good for a small source of damage, holds me in place, covers low to mid-range, but often missed from what I’ve noticed.
        • Try to follow suite with aiming where your target is going and not exactly where they are. Sometimes you need to take a step back and not try to rush headfirst.
      • Magnet Release: Iron Sand Funeral was hit a few times, did damage, hit-rate could be better.
        • Don’t let yourself choke when hitting certain jutsu, especially this one. You hit it normally, and it is a good source of damage and pre-planning for what you’ll do next.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ BAD
      • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum was okay, but you may need to seek more opportunities to use it
        • It is good for use in messing up my aim, which often works, and keeping me from going somewhere because of the range it can be placed. Consider using this to prevent me from advancing to you so quickly.
      • Wind Release: Gale Palm is good for pushing your target back, not sure how well this worked for you.
        • For you, this is just another damage jutsu that has the multipurpose of putting me out of range. Good to put me off guard or just to mitigate my ability to get within range of you.
      • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
        • Effective at slowing me down, don’t stack things on top of the jutsu or you negate it. Perhaps a good jutsu to follow up with a slow rather than slow right as I get out.
      • Earth Release: Dark Swamp can pause your opponent’s movement. You sometimes had this happen, but I was able to run past or out of it quick enough.
        • Perhaps you could plant this under me when charging chakra or where I fall from leaps, may give you an opportunity to come in and attack me once it fades.
      • Earth Release: Rising Earth Spikes was decent, no huge comment, just know when it’s best for you to use it.
        • Not many comments, a simple damage jutsu that gets the work done.
      • Earth Release: Planet Splitter
        • Wasn’t hit but would sometimes get close to.
        • You should invest time into seeing how large the hitbox for the jutsu is that way you’re not undersighting where it’s going to hit me.
        • Consider pressuring me around corners with the jutsu or closing off an area I am running to with it.
        • Another method of hitting it is to create a line across the field with the jutsu, covering more range than just casting it forward.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ BAD
      • Magnet Release: Fatal Attraction is sometimes effective at keeping me still, but I feel like you could spend time setting up hazards while I’m caught inside it.
        • Needs more thought put into when to use it, watch my movement abilities.
      • Magnet Release: Magnetic Prison is hard for you seemingly.
        •  Try to catch me inside of it, don’t fall victim to its slow and get hammered by jutsu. You can keep trying to move toward me by rapidly moving and jumping while planted on top of me. I think you have very limited, but possible movement in it and it may ensure a hit. I am often slowed, but escape at the last second.
        • Remember that even if the jutsu is missed, it leaves the pool of magnet on the ground for someone to fall victim to it later. If it is missed, maybe you can bait me back into it somehow.
        • You can try asking Deqster how he hits this jutsu. In his last character test, he hit it a lot of times which was very surprising and it may be better coming from someone who actively uses Magnet Release.
      • Magnet Release: Magnetic Wall hasn’t been effective.
        • You can try to use the magnetic wall when blinded by Sharingan or debuffed by Hammer. I am likely in close range at that point and it could be your defense mechanism.
  • Rank
    • ███ BAD
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • You did make use of this, but you’re not quite used to the new one yet, so that’ll be acquired over time.
      • Teleportation
        • Good for evading tight situations, not always used.
      • Substitution
        • A substitution or two could make a difference when trying to catch someone off-guard. Don’t make where you substitute obvious and vary which ones you use.
      • Chakra Dash & Chakra Jump
        • I feel that you always use your dashes to land jutsu and sometimes won’t evade with them. Consider trying to build a snappier reaction time with leaps to avoid taking as much damage in such a short period of time.
  • General
    • ███ BAD
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • Your aim on this jutsu was a little janky and it led to you not hitting it.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Volley
        • Another jutsu akin to Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage that was just redone and needs more practice to understand.
      • Green Roar
        • Used well when preventing Sharingan activation, but you’re not always effective at stopping Sharingan regardless.
      • Clone
        • Could’ve been used as a meat shield, sometimes.
          • Consider using some of these general jutsu to fill empty space.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ BAD
      • Demon Wind Shuriken is nice in moderation, but be careful.
        • It felt a little experimental when you used it in the test and I would consider fighting with it more to see if it’s a good fit for your set.
      • Senbon
        • Not always used, didn’t keep me away with them, could’ve been used to cancel Sharingan.
      • Paperbomb
        • Another thing that is good to throw off aim and for extra damage, could take more advantage of it.
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • Not used a whole lot, may of helped, but it depends.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ FAIR
      • I feel like you rely too much on the right set of events to happen for all of your stuff to deal damage and you don’t provide a varied approach. You should consider mixing up how you approach your target and easing in and out of things that immobilize me for more pre-planning. A lot of the times fighting you, I can just stand still as you are very predictable. Don’t let your emotions get the best of you.
  • Sequence
    • ███ POOR
      • You have an issue with overwriting the debuffs of your clan jutsu with other clan jutsu. You should let your Iron Sand Chain take effect before you try to throw out a Iron Sand Funeral, or vice-versa.
      • Sometimes you pair jutsu like Whirlwind Fist and Rising Earth Spikes together, and not only is it innapropriate, but it could be saved for another occasion. When you use Rising Earth Spikes on a Whirlwind Fist, the fall damage from the spikes are cancelled. This leads to you dealing less damage.
      • You need to mix up which abilities you use at certain times because it becomes increasingly easy to dodge clan jutsu and Planet Splitter when you try to thirst them through the means of leaps or following up after other slowness jutsu.
  • Balance
    • ███ FAIR
      • I appreciate that you experimented with some of the new ninja tool and that you are actively trying to use all of your jutsu each fight, but on the contrary, I hope that you’re still trying to fight the same way out of the test as you are in it.
      • Using everything is just as important as knowing when to use everything. Using Planet Splitter a lot and hitting it once will look a lot worse than using it twice and hitting it once. Don’t put so much pressure on hitting jutsu you struggle with and try to find where they fit into your layout each fight.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.