Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – Deqster – 3rd Tsuchikage (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – Deqster – 3rd Tsuchikage (RESET) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – Deqster – 3rd Tsuchikage (RESET)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ FAIR
      • Earth Release: Floating Rock didn’t pose as much of a threat as it should have.
        • When you did use this jutsu, it felt like it was just because everything else was on cooldown. This jutsu is a heavy slow with distracting screen shake that can be used to punish people in close proximity. You do not respond with this jutsu.
      • Earth Release: Rock Shuriken posed an effective threat and I had to spend time escaping it.
        • Think outside just extra damage when you use this.
        • When I flee the jutsu, I am definitely more vulnerable. Even though it is effective, consider how you can plan your next move while this jutsu is chasing me.
      • Earth Release: Rising Rock isn’t very threatening when it should be.
        • You often miss this jutsu and it does a good amount of damage.
        • Follow where your target is going, not where they are when you cast it. You often just aim forward and expect the jutsu to do the work for you.
        • There is a delay upon casting that you need to consider when using it. This jutsu covers mid-range for you and it is extremely effective at doing so.
      • Earth Release: Stalactite is effective, but it could be better.
        • You hit this jutsu often but it seems like you only do it for the damage.
        • You could easily use this to respond to jutsu like Sharingan or to help mitigate oncoming damage.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ FAIR
      • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum was used okay, but you may need to seek more opportunities to use it
        • It is good for use in messing up my aim, which often works, and keeping me from going somewhere because of the range it can be placed. Consider using this to prevent me from advancing to you so quickly.
      • Wind Release: Gale Palm was effective at keeping me at distance.
        • It helped you put me out of range, not many complaints. It worked to what you needed to do with it.
      • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
        • Effective at slowing me down but you potentially cancel the slow it creates on landing by slowing directly after it. The point of chaining slows is to wait until I escape from one to another for maximum effectiveness.
      • Earth Release: Dark Swamp was often missed and you don’t take advantage of its potential range.
        • Practice aiming where your target is going, this is especially important with this jutsu.
        • Perhaps you could plant this under me when charging chakra or where I fall from leaps, may give you an opportunity to come in and attack me once it fades.
      • Earth Release: Rising Earth Spikes posed a fair threat for damage dealing.
        • Be careful that you don’t pair this jutsu with things that already cancel fall damage or else you won’t get your worth out of it.
      • Earth Release: Planet Splitter
        • Was not hit but was always very close to hitting.
        • You should invest time into seeing how large the hitbox for the jutsu is that way you’re not undersighting where it’s going to hit me.
        • Consider pressuring me around corners with the jutsu or closing off an area I am running to with it.
        • Another method of hitting it is to create a line across the field with the jutsu, covering more range than just casting it forward.
        • Try to predict movements and take advantage of times where I have no more movement jutsu.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ GOOD
      • Magnet Release: Fatal Attraction, while it could be more effective, did stop my movement for a bit of time.
        • I felt pressure when this landed on me as I had no room to escape. It felt like you were sometimes planning your next move, which is a good step.
      • Magnet Release: Magnetic Prison comes easily to you, which is very good.
        • The jutsu landed almost every time you used it and it succesfully punished me when I tried to escape. I felt that this made it a lot harder for me to be effective.
      • Magnet Release: Magnetic Wall was effective, but could easily use work.
        • You would sometimes negate Sharingan by using the wall and backing away, which was nice.
        • I also felt pressured when magnet wall hit me because it allowed you to distance yourself easily in times of danger.
        • Try to find more openings where magnetic wall will apply.
  • Rank
    • ███ GOOD
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • You are not required to use this, but it may help in times where you need to mix things up a bit. Don’t stress over using it though.
      • Substitution
        • A substitution or two could make a difference when trying to catch someone off-guard. Don’t make where you substitute obvious and vary which ones you use.
  • General
    • ███ FAIR
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • Did as much extra damage as you needed, was alright, should work on your aim with it though.
      • Green Roar
        • Used well when preventing Sharingan activation, effective at diffusing tough situations.
      • Clone
        • Could’ve been used as a meat shield, sometimes.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ BAD
      • Senbon
        • Felt a little experimental when you tried using Senbon.
        • Could’ve been used to cancel Sharingan at far range.
      • Paperbomb
        • Effective for extra damage and throwing off aim, not used like so.
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • Used a bit frequently to the point that it detracted from your overall performance.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ GOOD
      • I feel like your playstyle is working well for how your setup functions. You play at a range that doesn’t hurt the ability to hit your clan jutsu too much while also helping you land certain jutsu easier than others would.
      • You play aggressively when you need to and reverse out of difficult situations, which is expected.
      • Your playstyle would be more effective if you managed your jutsu better.
  • Sequence
    • ███ FAIR
      • You need to give certain jutsu like Whirlwind Fist and Dark Swamp breathing room before you play them together. You make yourself less effective by overwriting debuffs from one jutsu to another.
      • You mix jutsu that pressure me like Magnetic Prison and Magnetic Wall and your clan jutsu along with pushing me back when you need to with Gale Palm and stopping momentum with Whirlwind Fist. What you are doing right now is effective, but other things aren’t. I like that
      • I feel like you have a lack of versatility when it comes to what you use each fight. Consider mixing up the order of things you use each fight or else more fights could be like our second round where I cancelled most of the things you attempted to do.
      • I feel like a large amount of your sequence throughout the entire combat test cuts out jutsu like Dark Swamp, Planet Splitter, Rising Rock, and Magnetic Wall. Even though you said you like to find opportunities to use certain jutsu, it feels more like you habitually exclude them for fear of not finding them effective.
      • You spend a lot of time using ninja tools or general jutsu throughout the fight which may detract from your ability to hit more important jutsu in your set.
  • Balance
    • ███ POOR
      • You put too much focus into jutsu like Gale Palm, Whirlwind Fist, Stalactite, Green Roar, and especially Magnet Prison. I am often hit by Stalactite, Green Roar, and Magnet Prison three or four times a fight respectively and that energy could be saved to mitigate damage by strengthening your use of Dark Swamp and Magnetic Wall or even landing Planet Splitter with more frequence.
      • As I’ve mentioned, you often forget jutsu under the guise of finding situations where you can use certain things, but I have pointed out situations where jutsu are effective and I don’t feel that you make the best use on any of them.
      • You use a bit of kunai/shuriken which can be a waste of time when you need it the most. Please tone it down and find ninja tool that may serve you better when used less.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.