Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – Memou – Kakuzu (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – Memou – Kakuzu (RESET) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – Memou – Kakuzu (RESET)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ FAIR
      • Earth Grudge: Harpoon Fist
        • Sometimes you miss this jutsu. With the speed that it travels at, you may need to pay close attention to where I am going so that you can ensure a hit. Make sure to be aware of the timing it takes.
      • Earth Grudge: Subterranean Shutdown
        • Missed quite a bit.
        • I believe this jutsu will travel the same distance each time it is used so please make sure you are aware of that and stand far enough away for it to hit when you use it. Sometimes this jutsu is missed entirely and you could stop yourself from getting into tough situations.
      • Earth Grudge: Biguro
        • This jutsu was sometimes an effective damage dealer but it became increasingly easy to defuse as the test went on. Try not to make yourself as vulnerable when in it.
        • Don’t use this jutsu as far away as you are.
      • Earth Grudge: Tendril Takedown
        • You were decent at hitting this jutsu, but you played a bit distant which didn’t help you hit it as effectively. You may of been more effective with more practice here.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ FAIR
      • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
        • I’m not sure if you used this at all and it would of helped when you were getting pummeled by jutsu.
        • This would be good to prevent me from reaching you as quickly or to make it harder for me to aim my jutsu.
      • Wind Release: Gale Palm
        • I don’t know how effective you were with this jutsu. You may of hit it for extra damage, but be aware of its pushback for times I am very close.
      • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
        • Used a lot but I believe it was missed quite a bit. This could of been used to instantly stop me when I was chaining jutsu together at you.
        • This jutsu also hurts my ability to be mobile.
      • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
        • You hit this jutsu sometimes but failed on other occasions. Just be aware of the range it can go and know when to use it.
        • Good for when I am not moving or am charging chakra.
      • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
        • You used this very frequently and normally missed.
        • You did manage to land it not expecting to, which is good, but you have a habit of pairing it with other jutsu, even if you say don’t intend to.
          • Try not to pair it with other jutsu each time you use it. You erase the effects of Flame Cyclone’s slow and even make it easier to predict what to do when you use it.
          • Again, even if it wasn’t your intention to crutch or make a cheap play, just remember that doing so impedes you from playing better.
      • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
        • You didn’t normally land this jutsu and it would’ve been effective for a bit more damage and pressure during the fight.
        • Even though it doesn’t seem like it, this jutsu can travel pretty far. Take advantage of that to cover mid-range if you need to and experiment with it outside the test during your fights.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ BAD
      • Scorch Release: Incinerating Flare
        • I am not sure you used this jutsu much during our fights but it would’ve been an effective source of pressure to push me away during stressful times.
        • You could’ve used this to punish me for playing against you at close range.
      • Scorch Release: Searing Slaughter
        • You used this jutsu a lot to try and stop me from dealing rapid damage but you need to use it before I am able to. You would take a lot of damage and then use the jutsu as a panic button. You want to mitigate the damage in the first place.
      • Scorch Release: Super Steam Kill
        • This jutsu was sometimes hit, sometimes missed. You were often too far away to take advantage of it and your aim was dodgy.
        • Remember that you can curve the fireballs to hit me.
        • You need to take advantage the returning scorch balls. While this jutsu is effective for engaging from mid-range, it can easily protect you from damage if you use it to melt me at close-range.
  • Rank
    • ███ BAD
      • Chakra Dash & Chakra Jump
        • Didn’t dodge heavy damage well, kind of skipped around the field at weird times.
      • Teleportation
        • Could’ve been used to escape awkward situations but you tried teleporting in front of me to hit certain jutsu. It never worked.
      • Substitution
        • Not sure if used, but be effective if used to take me by surprise.
          • If you do use this, don’t obviously set your substitutes or people can play against them.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • Not required to use but would definitely be effective at cancelling Sharingan from far ranges.
        • When you did use this, you missed which was odd.
  • General
    • ███ FAIR
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • I think you may of used this which is fair, but be careful. It doesn’t always issue damage.
        • Always use this as extra damage, not primary damage.
      • Green Roar
        • I believe you used this and hit it, but not at the best times.
        • You can use this to cancel Sharingan.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Volley
        • Another jutsu that can stop Sharingan at far range but similar to Kunai Barrage, it was missed a lot.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ BAD
      • Paperbomb
        • Used so frequently that you hurt your overall performance.
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • Used a bit, may help shorten the length of our fights and deal some damage at far ranges.
        • Another thing that can easily break Sharingan.
      • Demon Wind Shuriken
        • You used this a lot and rarely hit it. Inside the test is not the time to experiment with new ideas. I recommend playing with the new ninja tools outside of the test to see what works for you, not when you’re actively trying to pass.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ FAIR
      • Sometimes you play close enough where you can land your jutsu but other times you go too far back to land things. You want to go in and out of combat on the right times to ensure that you will land your closer ranged techniques. It is good that you try to engage with longer range techniques sometimes, but you are often easily defused when you miss your abilities.
      • Respond more to me and what I use. Everything I have can go on cooldown and you need to seize an opportunity to strike when these things happen. If you spend your time just throwing jutsu at me and not giving equal response to my action, you won’t be able to be effective on multiple fronts.
  • Sequence
    • ███ BAD
      • You seem to have a grasp at when and where to use some of your jutsu but not all of them. This goes back to the ability to respond with certain jutsu.
      • I feel like you just use what is off cooldown at times and while you can land some of your jutsu, a proper sequence of events you do each fight that can be switched up on the fly would help you be more effective. You can’t get by fighting everyone on autopilot.
      • Try not to instinctively follow up Flame Cyclone with another jutsu. You will overwrite its slow and hurt your overall performance. You want to save those abilities for other situations you will need them. I can and do take advantage of you wasting your jutsu on Flame Cyclone.
  • Balance
    • ███ FAIR
      • It seems like you do try to use a lot of your abilities during our fights, which is good.
      • Do not try to thirst jutsu like Flame Cyclone or Incinerating Flare because throwing all your focus onto certain jutsu can distract you from playing effective as a whole.
      • Sometimes you forget or neglect to use jutsu like Swirling Vacuum or Incinerating Flare. Try to fit jutsu you normally forget to use into your set so that you can use them to respond to situations I’ve clearly demonstrated they can be useful in.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.