Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – theTopher – 1 tail/5th Kazekage (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – theTopher – 1 tail/5th Kazekage (RESET) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – theTopher – 1 tail/5th Kazekage (RESET)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ FAIR
      • Magnet Release: Iron Sand Mountain Range
        • You tried to use this quite a bit and did land it once, although paired with Swirling Vacuum. The hit-rate you need for this to be effective is significantly more.
        • You sometimes face the ground/random direction when activating this jutsu or in a completely different direction from where I am in general. Even if you stare at the ground, I am sure it’ll still move straight, but not aiming well still influences it to miss. It activates where you are first looking when casting, so to be accurate you should try aiming where I am going.
        • You don’t take enough advantage of when I am out of mobility jutsu or am charging chakra. Additionally, I am vulnerable when Sharingan is first activating as it slows me.
        • I have suggested a lot that I am more vulnerable after dashes or teleports. Sometimes you need to anticipate a move and react to it to land your shots.
      • Magnet Release: Iron Sand Shower
        • Felt a little less obvious this test and added pressure to use mobility jutsu.
        • Definitely a punishment for getting too close or a fair way to engage.
        • Sometimes you use this too far away and it isn’t as impactful.
      • Magnet Release: Iron Sand Chain
        • Did damage and stopped my mobility when hit, but could of been more effective.
        • Easily could’ve used this to stop me from chaining jutsu on you.
      • Magnet Release: Iron Sand Funeral
        • Hit a fair amount but easily could’ve been used to punish me for being too close or to mitigate heavy damage.
          • The lift up when being hit by this is strong so it makes a lot of moves I am trying to make before it useless.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ BAD
      • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
        • Still wasn’t effective at messing up my aim or keeping me at bay.
        • Easily could of stopped me from playing aggressive or kept me from gaining distance in certain situations.
      • Wind Release: Gale Palm
        • Felt like it was used for extra damage, very rarely would use it to push me off of you.
        • Good to punish aggression or attempts at heavy damage.
      • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
        • Not too effective in our fight.
        • Effective at damage mitigation.
        • Impedes movement and puts me a step back.
      • Earth Release: Dark Swamp
        • Normally ineffective when you used it.
        • Could be used to bait mobility jutsu.
        • Could be used to stop aggression or evasion.
      • Earth Release: Rising Earth Spikes
        • Effective at damaging, remember that it deals potential fall damage as well. Try not to use something that could potentially cancel this.
      • Earth Release: Planet Splitter
        • Was not hit but was often close to hitting.
        • Again, you could try creating a line with it across the battlefield giving it more area.
        • You could try coming in from mid-range to snipe it.
        • You could try using it more sporadically when we are in a firefight so that I have less time to react.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ FAIR
      • Magnet Release: Fatal Attraction
        • Posed more of a threat, got caught in it more and it stopped my movement.
        • Try to do more of what you were doing with this jutsu at it seemed to be effective.
      • Magnet Release: Magnetic Prison
        • You seem to of gotten better at timing when to use this jutsu but sometimes you are left vulnerable in it. The improvement is definitely visible.
        • Again, know that it leaves a pool out even if missed and you can stand around this for zoning purposes.
      • Magnet Release: Magnetic Wall
        • Still not effective in our fights.
        • You need to respond with this jutsu as a means to block oncoming damage or when you are debuffed.
        • Perhaps ask another person with Magnet Release how they use it.
  • Rank
    • ███ FAIR
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • A little more used to the new ability as you hit it more.
        • An easy way to take out Sharingan from further ranges.
      • Teleportation
        • You would teleport out of tough situations but sometimes after they had happened. Evade smarter and know when you need to get out of taking damage.
      • Substitution
        • A substitution or two could make a difference when trying to catch someone off-guard. Don’t make where you substitute obvious and vary which ones you use.
      • Chakra Dash & Chakra Jump
        • Dashes are yet another way to dodge attacks, so please respond with them sometimes.
        • Dashing can make me waste abilities. I know this because I do this to you.
  • General
    • ███ BAD
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Volley
        • You used this better this time around, kept me a little distanced.
      • Green Roar
        • Not always effective in stopping Sharingan or other abilities.
        • Good for breaking aim or punishing me for getting close.
        • A fair way to respond to oncoming damage.
        • Fair on extra damage, but not used for what may be important.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ BAD
      • Demon Wind Shuriken
        • Demon Wind Shuriken hit more often but was not something I had to worry too much about. If you are really determined to use this, please try to get more adept at hitting it.
      • Paperbomb
        • Another jutsu that can throw off aim, break Sharingan, and deal extra damage.
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • Not used a whole lot, could help.
        • Can break Sharingan at far range.
      • Smoke Bomb
        • Not very effective, didn’t blind or slow me and wasn’t really noticeable. If you find that this works for you, you need to use it at better times. A good place is up close.
      • Spike
        • Not used but I reccomend it for zoning purposes.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ BAD
      • I feel like you’re so focused on hitting the jutsu you need to pass the character test and dealing enough damage with your set to kill me that you zone out and forget about tactics. You need to employ counters and jutsu to mitigate what your opponent does to take them down even if some of your jutsu don’t do a lot of direct damage.
      • Your set can only be as effective as your mindset and if you have welled up frustration, you will lose focus. This has been a reality for the past handful of tests. You start to get nervous or frustrated and play brashly, making it very easy to avoid and counter everything you are doing.
  • Sequence
    • ███ BAD
      • You need to have a mix of things you do each fight or else you are very predictable. You can’t enter each fight with the same order of moves or else you can be easily picked out an avoided.
      • Sometimes I feel pinned down by a chain of abilities, but other times I just can avoid jutsu. No response or mitigation to jutsu will lead to no effect on the fight.
  • Balance
    • ███ FAIR
      • It feels like you are actively trying to use everything but your limitations are everything I mentioned above. Even if you use your things, you also need to hit them.
      • Please don’t lose your mind over hitting jutsu you struggle with. It will come when you can execute based on the advice I have provided above.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.