Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – Deqster – 3rd Tsuchikage (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – Deqster – 3rd Tsuchikage (RESET) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – Deqster – 3rd Tsuchikage (RESET)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ GOOD
      • Earth Release: Floating Rock
        • You used this jutsu more frequently and it helped pin me down.
        • An effective source of slowness.
      • Earth Release: Rock Shuriken
        • Posed a good threat, fair for damage.
        • Could be used to defuse Sharingan if you take a step back when using it.
      • Earth Release: Rising Rock
        • A lot more accurate this time around.
        • Did effective damage and sometimes didn’t see it coming.
      • Earth Release: Stalactite
        • Effectively diffused Sharingan, but I provided other examples too.
        • Used a lot and it hurt your overall performance.
        • Save this not only for Sharingan but for difficult situations.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ FAIR
      • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
        • Pretty good at messing up my aim but also has other uses.
        • Try using it to keep me at distance sometimes.
      • Wind Release: Gale Palm
        • Kind of felt like extra damage, could be more effective at keeping me at range.
      • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
        • Effective at slowing me down and dealing damage, you do a good job at not cancelling the slow.
      • Earth Release: Dark Swamp
        • You took more advantage of this jutsu to slow me but it didn’t always feel like there was thought behind what you would do next.
      • Earth Release: Rising Earth Spikes
        • Dealt a fair amount of damage, wasn’t very memorable.
      • Earth Release: Planet Splitter
        • Hit once, but you would use the jutsu three or four times, if not more each fight and in the same way every time. We would often be in the middle of the battlefield, tossing jutsu back and forth, and you would slip it in. You need to be less predictable.
        • It would be effective at reducing the length of the fight. You already do a hefty amount of damage, but hitting this at least once or twice every other fight would make a large impact.
        • Rather than shooting it forward, you can close off corners or create a line in the middle of a firefight. You use it straight every time and it becomes easily avoidable. Even though you are normally close, it is still not close enough to hit.
        • Perhaps you planning ahead with a substitution could ensure you a Planet Splitter hit, more of a spitball, but it might work.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ GOOD
      • Magnet Release: Fatal Attraction
        • You land this jutsu often.
        • You could use this to defuse Sharingan as well.
      • Magnet Release: Magnetic Prison
        • Normally effective but you can get played on at times.
        • A good source of damage and a great way to punish mobility.
      • Magnet Release: Magnetic Wall
        • Remember that this is another ability that can negate Sharingan, but be careful.
        • Felt pressured when hit by this, which is good.
  • Rank
    • ███ GOOD
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • Glad that you started using this more. I feel like this would probably be one of the easiest ways to defuse Sharingan without wasting opportunities given to you by your other jutsu.
          • While many things can defuse Sharingan, you need to pick one that is low cost for a high reward. This can take out two birds with one stone: giving you distance and disabling Sharingan.
      • Substitution
        • I feel like you used a few substitutions, which is nice. Make sure to place them smart or else I can play on them. Try to trick me.
  • General
    • ███ GOOD
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • Did a fair amount of extra damage, no complaints here.
      • Green Roar
        • Used very well for preventing Sharingan.
        • Can also prevent me from chaining abilities at you.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ GOOD
      • Paperbomb
        • Effective at dealing some extra damage.
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • Used appropriately and did some extra damage for the fight, although, they were still pretty long.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ EXCELLENT
      • I feel like your playstyle is very aggressive and you know how to stay on my tail with your abilities.
      • I often feel pressured and out of mobility, which is very difficult to manage.
      • You know how to take a step back when you need to and you can run back in to deal damage.
  • Sequence
    • ███ FAIR
      • You are giving way too much priority to cycling through lower cost jutsu.
      • It feels like you want to land Planet Splitter, but not switching up your sequence makes it woefully obvious when and where you are going to use it.
      • You have a very effective sequence with slowing and punishing me at close range, forcing me to use my movements, but you never follow up with important jutsu. Our fights end up being long because you wait for that sequence of jutsu to come off cooldown, which can take a few minutes. You need to spread your low costs throughout the fight and mix in some of your higher costs.
        • This may require you to take more steps back and play slightly less aggressive. Think more, don’t try too hard to hit something you can’t when it is already too late.
  • Balance
    • ███ BAD
      • Similar to last week, you exhausted your lower cooldown jutsu very fast and didn’t balance it well with things that have higher cooldowns.
      • Dealing damage is great, but the dead period in between that is where you are most vulnerable and it becomes easy to play around you. Spread things out more.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.