Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – Bhaiya – Deidara (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – Bhaiya – Deidara (RESET) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – Bhaiya – Deidara (RESET)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ POOR
      • Detonating Clay: Art
        • You used this so much that it negatively affected your performance.
        • You used this to flee rather than it being a defense mechanism in tough times.
        • You should consider using this to engage or repel oncoming attacks.
      • Detonating Clay: Twin Birds
        • You tried to use this a lot but never hit it.
        • This jutsu shoots off two bullets. One slows the target, the other does damage. They both fire at different intervals. The slowing one has a larger radius while the damaging one has a smaller radius. You can move your camera in time to hit both, but the next bulletin of this jutsu is important to know.
        • This jutsu will always land the same distance away from you every time you use it. Each time you use this, remember that your target must be within that range to get hit.
        • Try to catch me while I am charging chakra because I am less mobile.
        • Try to catch me before my Sharingan fully activates. I am slowed when this is happening.
        • Shoot where your target is going, not where they are when you first use it.
      • Detonating Clay: Superb Turn
        • You used this jutsu so much that it negatively affected your performance.
        • This jutsu should be used in response to someone playing aggressive or up close, not as a primary source of damage.
      • Detonating Clay: Beauty of Destruction
        • You used this jutsu a lot but missed it almost every time.
        • This jutsu has an activation radius of five blocks but you must hold your cursor directly on your target while it is activated to ensure that it will land.
        • This is another jutsu that is an effective response to aggressive or close-up playstyles. You should use it as punishment.
        • This jutsu allows you to plan your next move once hit or it allows you to take a few steps back.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ POOR
      • Lightning Release: Static Implosion
        • You used this a lot but only hit it a small fraction of the times you did.
        • You would often chain this with another jutsu to ensure its hit which is not appropriate.
        • This jutsu could stop me at mid-range and you seem to exclusively use it at close-range, which isn’t always effective. Know the range of this jutsu so that you can be more effective at longer ranges.
        • Aim where I am going, not where I am at the time of activation.
      • Lightning Release: Thundering Sphere
        • You used this an extreme amount and only hit it once.
        • Generally useless as you place it on top of yourself or far away from me. You are giving me way too much reaction time for this to be effective.
        • Try cornering me with this jutsu, closing out my means of escape. Right now I have way too much time to evade this and it isn’t that pressuring.
        • Try catching me with this jutsu from a dash, jump, or teleport.
        • Try placing this while my Sharingan is activating. Before my Sharingan activates, I am slowed.
        • Landing this jutsu appropriately would decrease the duration of our fights and make you more effective against your opponents.
          • Find different ways of landing this each time and do not recklessly use it.
      • Lightning Release: Spider Web
        • You used this jutsu so much that it negatively affected your performance.
        • This does very little damage and should be used to punish people for attacking you at close-range. You seem to use this exclusively for damage, which isn’t as effective.
      • Earth Release: Rising Earth Spikes
        • You used this a bit much, hit it most of the time though.
        • You would chain this with another jutsu, which isn’t always appropriate.
        • This is good for extra damage and to mess up my aim.
      • Earth Release: Dark Swamp
        • You used this infrequently and would never make it effective.
        • This is good at stopping my mobility from close to mid-range. I require a lot of mobility to land my jutsu and if you could stop me from being mobile, it would give you more foresight.
        • This jutsu will force me to use my movement jutsu.
      • Earth Release: Planet Splitter
        • You used this an extreme amount and never landed it. Using it as much as you did heavily increases its predictability and avoidability.
        • You could try creating a line or wall across the field. This makes it harder to avoid by spreading its range across a longer span.
        • Try placing this while my Sharingan is activating. Before my Sharingan activates, I am slowed.
        • Try catching me with this jutsu from a dash, jump, or teleport.
        • Another way of hitting this is coming from out of range and surprising me with it.
        • Another way of hitting this is cornering me and then closing off where I can run.
          • Find different ways of landing this each time and do not recklessly use it.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ POOR
      • Explosion Release: Explosive Eruption
        • You rarely ever used or made good use of this jutsu.
        • This jutsu is effective at pushing me away in stressful times.
        • This jutsu may make it harder to activate Sharingan.
      • Explosion Release: Landmine Fist
        • You used this a lot and you were inaccurate with it at times.
        • This is another jutsu that is highly effective at punishing people for playing too close.
        • Try to find the sweet spot of its range so that you can reliably land it more when you use it. Sometimes you are too close or too far for it to land.
      • Explosion Release: Landmine Circuit
        • You used this in such a large amount and so inappropriately that it had an extremely negative effect on your performance.
        • This jutsu can be spread by moving your camera to cover a wider space across the field.
        • You would chain a bunch of jutsu or ninja tool on top of it and just try to use it for damage. You do not exercise any sense of when this could be more effective.
        • This jutsu can punish people for playing too close or being aggressive.
        • This jutsu has the potential to stop my Sharingan from activating.
  • Rank
    • ███ POOR
      • Chakra Dash & Chakra Jump
        • You almost exclusively used this to flee or exit across the map rather than dodging to come back in.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • You used this sometimes, while not required, but it wasn’t always effective.
        • You could use this to stop Sharingan at far range.
        • You could use this to gain a bit of distance without fleeing.
      • Teleportation
        • Another jutsu you used to escape across the field rather than dodging and coming back in.
      • Substitution
        • Substitutions may help you take an enemy by surprise to land things you otherwise wouldn’t.
        • Make sure people don’t detect your substitutions and play against them.
  • General
    • ███ POOR
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • You used this a few times but were very inaccurate.
        • Punished me for playing at far range or charging chakra.
      • Green Roar
        • You didn’t use this often but you didn’t land it much either.
        • You only use this to deal damage which isn’t as effective.
        • This could’ve been used to prevent Sharingan from activating.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ POOR
      • Paperbomb
        • You inappropriately used this, often trying to bait a roll on fall damage rather than something strategic.
        • You could use this to mess up my aim.
        • You could use this to defuse Sharingan.
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • You used this in such a large amount and so inappropriately that it had an extremely negative effect on your performance.
        • These are meant for extra damage and at times it felt like the only thing keeping my health lowered, which would still end up ineffective by the end of our fights.
        • This is not something you should put at the forefront of your setup. Jutsu are more important.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ POOR
      • You do not attempt to respond to or counter your opponent’s abilities. You kind of function like a light switch where on is trying to deal damage and off is fleeing. You need to use your jutsu as a means to defend or mitigate what I am doing or else you are easily outplayed.
        • I explain many instances where you can use your jutsu as a means of response or mitigation above.
  • Sequence
    • ███ POOR
      • You chain Planet Splitter and Rising Earth Spikes together which is inappropriate.
      • You chain Spider Web and Static Implosion together which is inappropriate.
      • You should focus on keeping me at a range far enough away that can allow you to hit Twin Birds but punish me with jutsu when I break your aggression. Your main focus is creating a shield wall with your abilities, and right now you play everything incorrectly.
  • Balance
    • ███ POOR
      • You spat out Planet Splitter and Thundering Sphere every time they were off cooldown, never landing them. This is ineffective and shows that you didn’t consider when or where they were going to be used in your set. You need to bring down their use to around two to four times in your fight, hitting it once or twice each time.
      • You often forget about jutsu like Dark Swamp or Explosive Eruption. You seem to only try to land things that deal damage and consider nothing else.
      • You cycle through low cost, low effort, but also low damage jutsu. This causes fights to last forever and makes it so your opponent can regenerate. Not only is it annoying to me, but many other people will and have found it distasteful.
        • Try to use all of your abilities equally and don’t resort to spitting out the things you can hit every time they are off cooldown. Put more thought behind what you should use and when you should use it.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.