Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – RubenHaze – Orochimaru (INACTIVE)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – RubenHaze – Orochimaru (INACTIVE) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – RubenHaze – Orochimaru (INACTIVE)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ FAIR
      • White Snake Bearer
        • You hit it once by itself from what I recall, but other times you would couple it with other abilities which is not appropriate.
        • Just to make sure you know how it works, it will travel the same distance each time. A target being under the jutsu has no influence in it hitting or not hitting. The jutsu will travel to its max distance and place the area effect down. Just because I am in the path the jutsu travels does not mean it will hit me. You need to judge the distance between you and your target for the jutsu to land and attempt to use it at that distance each time.
        • Again, you could try catching me from movement abilities.
        • Again, you could try using it when I am charging chakra.
        • Again, you could try using it when I have no movement abilities left.
      • Red Banded Snake
        • You hit this as much as you needed seemingly, which is fair. I think it could have stronger use.
        • I am glad that you used this to stop Sharingan from activating. I think that it could also be used to stop me from chaining jutsu on you.
        • This jutsu is good at stopping me at mid-range. It can put me back in the fight if I am playing too evasively for you to handle.
      • Striking Shadow Snakes
        • I feel like this was used or at least hit less than it usually would be.
        • I wish this caught me out of movement jutsu more often or at least prevented me from using them.
        • This jutsu serves as good punishment for moving out of range.
      • Multiple Striking Shadow Snakes was effective in dealing damage, but could’ve been used smarter.
        • You used this jutsu a lot and it felt like your only major source of damage. Due to how much you used this, it decreased your overall performance.
          • I have brought this up multiple times. Reduce your usage to maybe two or three times per fight.
        • Try not to use it from such far ranges. You miss when this happens.
        • Use this in response to me chaining jutsu on you. This is an effective way to punish me for being aggressive and to give yourself more control of the fight.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ BAD
      • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
        • I do not think you used this a lot but I know it was not that effective.
        • You used this jutsu when I was very close already. Given that I was within point-blank range of you, it was very ineffective at messing up my aim or keeping me distant.
        • Use this at mid-range to mess up my aim or keep me from reaching you with an ability.
      • Wind Release: Gale Palm
        • This was fair for extra damage and it sometimes let you close in on me.
        • Consider how you could respond to one of my attacks using this jutsu.
      • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
        • Your aim has gotten better but you need to put more focus into responding with this jutsu.
        • Use this to punish me for playing aggressive. It instantly stops me from being able to chain you with attacks.
        • Remember that you should aim the jutsu at your target’s body to avoid missing. Sometimes you aim too close to the floor or too far away, missing it.
      • Lightning Release: Static Implosion was missed frequently and its range wasn’t taken advantage of.
        • You hit it a few times without assistance but again, trying to couple this with other jutsu is inappropriate.
        • This jutsu is good at slowing me in mid-range. It makes it harder for me to close in on you and effectively deal damage.
      • Lightning Release: Spider Web was sometimes effective, but not always.
        • You used this a bit less this time, which is better.
          • I feel the need to add that it isn’t appropriate to chain this with Static Implosion or other jutsu. I have mentioned this before.
        • I feel like this would be a good opener or punishment for me playing too aggressive.
      • Lightning Release: Thundering Sphere
        • You used this a bit less which is good, but it still feels like you have no consideration for when and where you are going to use it.
        • Again, you should figure out how wide of a range this jutsu covers so that you have a better idea on where to place it down.
        • You still use it on top of yourself or directly in front of me, which isn’t always effective. Try to find other ways you can land this.
        • You should try cornering me with this jutsu, sealing off my exits.
        • You should take advantage of when I am out of mobility jutsu, charging chakra, or the time in between Sharingan activation that I am slowed for to hit this jutsu.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ BAD
      • Polarity Release: Gaseous Discharge
        • You used this a bit less than usual, which is better.
        • Remember that this jutsu can spread depending on how far up or down you look. This will give you more opportunity to mitigate my attempts at chaining jutsu on you.
      • Polarity Release: Ion Bolt
        • Again, remember that there is a delay before this jutsu casts so you need to account for that before activating it.
        • Make sure that you predict where I am going when using this jutsu. You almost always use it too far away and it is never effective.
        • Treat it like a wall and try to make me run into it.
        • Try to plant the jutsu under me, ahead of me, or where I would run to when I am charging chakra.
        • Try to plant the jutsu under me, ahead of me, or where I would run while I am activating Sharingan. I am slowed while it first activates.
        • Try to catch me from movement jutsu when using this.
      • Polarity Release: Supercharged Jolt
        • You used this less, which is a bit better. It was less effective this time around.
        • It is becoming easier to make plays on you when you use this jutsu. I can just dodge, plant my jounin, spikes, or attack you freely. This is meant to bait me into using my movement abilities and it feels like you use it for extra damage exclusively.
  • Rank
    • ███ BAD
      • Tanto
        • I felt like you didn’t use this well, even though it’s not required.
        • You chained it with two or three jutsu which is inappropriate.
        • This is really effective at stopping me from chaining you from abilities and yo do not seem to use it that way.
      • Ninja Art: Paralyzing Kunai
        • I feel like you use this without putting too much thought into it how it could be used.
        • You could of used this to cancel Sharingan or a bunch of other abilities.
        • You could stop me from evading.
      • Ninja Art: Silencing Seal
        • You didn’t use this much, but it may help in some cases.
        • This is a good move to cancel me when I am playing aggressive. It instantly stops all jutsu that I have active.
        • This is a good move to disable my mobility.
        • Another thing that can cancel Sharingan.
      • Ninja Art: Secret Stealth
        • You used this a lot and it only seemed to increase the duration of our fights. It didn’t make you more effective.
        • Again, this is a good way to bait me into using my movement abilities. You do not follow up after you unvanish. My movement jutsu are used by that point and you do not strike back.
      • Ninja Art: Afterimage Dash
        • Another jutsu you seemed to use a lot that did not help much. It only made the fights longer.
        • You did cancel some of my abilities, but you would cancel things that apply false fire tick damage, which doesn’t actually help.
          • You could use this to skip through hazards and engage once the jutsu is over.
      • Teleporation
        • Used alright, no big comments here.
        • Good for evasion.
  • General
    • ███ FAIR
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Volley
        • Used it once or a few times, was pretty ineffective.
        • You could use it to keep me distanced.
        • You could use this for minor extra damage.
        • You could use this to stop Sharingan at mid to far range. Only one kunai from this jutsu hitting me is enough to stop it from activating.
      • Green Roar
        • You used this a bit, not too much.
        • You could use this to cancel Sharingan. It puts me high enough up where I am too far out of range for it to activate the genjutsu on you.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ BAD
      • Paperbomb
        • Not sure if used often, but it normally deals an alright amount of damage.
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • Not used a lot but may help spread incremental damage throughout the fight.
          • Pick up a set of ninja tools you enjoy and experiment with them outside the test. It can shorten fight durations just a little bit.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ FAIR
      • You are starting to think about how to ease in and out of an aggressive playstyle, which is good. This combined with good counter-play would help you significantly.
      • You still have a lot of trouble with counter-play. Rather than simply evading and attacking, your jutsu serve multiple purposes. You need to stop a jutsu with a jutsu at times and I don’t always see that.
      • When the fight becomes more intense, you tend to fall back into old habits and disregard a lot of my comments. Make sure you are practicing what I say outside of the test as well.
  • Sequence
    • ███ POOR
      • I’m at a point of frustration because you are still inappropriately chaining jutsu together.
        • Spider Web and Static Implosion together isn’t appropriate. It’s one of the jutsu you need to hit by itself, and I have already explained multiple times that it is more effective being used in other ways.
        • You’ve done a sequence of jutsu with Tanto involving White Snake Bearer that was cheesy. There are other things you need to be putting your focus into and you don’t seem to learn from these mistakes.
        • Using your paralyzing kunai with jutsu like silencing seal and white snake bearer aren’t very effective. Multiple times I have said this, and it either cancels the damage or doesn’t help you do better.
        • Sometimes you’ll mix an ability like Multiple Striking Shadow Snakes with something else, and it just pushes the envelope that you need to find better sequences.
      • Your problems with sequencing become worse as the fight goes on. You end up getting very desperate after I dodge some of your very obvious attempts at hitting jutsu. Try not to succumb to bat habits because they only limit you from being a better player. Please try to listen to all of my advice.
  • Balance
    • ███ POOR
      • You still have an extreme focus on Multiple Striking Shadow Snakes. This jutsu often becomes the main damage dealer for you when it could be used more strategically. When I start dodging this consistently, your effectiveness decreases quite a bit.
      • You can’t just pray that jutsu like Ion Bolt, Thundering Sphere, and sometimes Static Implosion or White Snake Bearer are going to hit. You need to give more consideration and thought to when, how, and where you use them. Hitting it once or tapping me with one of them will not make you pass. You need to show a high amount of consistency.
      • The duration of our fights could be shorter. You have abilities that stun me in place from decent ranges or can stop me from exiting your area, but you use them so arbitrarily and at the wrong times. Instead it starts to feel like a minigame where you brashly charge at me with Supercharged Jolt, dart around the field, or vanish a bunch.
        • This would become less of an issue if you had better response to the things I use. Just trying to vanish or dash out of them isn’t enough.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.