Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – ProCorvus – 7 Tails (INACTIVE)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – ProCorvus – 7 Tails (INACTIVE) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – ProCorvus – 7 Tails (INACTIVE)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ FAIR
      • Fan Slash
        • You are normally accurate when using this jutsu, just try not to use is too far away or else you risk it not hitting. There were a couple of times where it was just out of range to hit me.
        • Make sure to aim where your target is going, not where they are when you first use it. I know this is probably obvious, just something to always keep in mind.
      • Scale Storm
        • You normally land this jutsu, which is good, but at times it makes you a sitting duck.
        • Make sure you don’t run into any hazards I place down while this is active. You do more harm to yourself than good when this happens.
      • Shining Downstroke
        • You were pretty accurate when using this, but I feel like you could’ve used that to your advantage.
        • You have issues with chakra management. You could use this time to charge your chakra or at least plan your next move.
      • Scale Blast
        • You hit this once every so often but you have a habit of falling into hazards or missing your leap. You can inch toward your target while using this to attempt to ensure a hit.
        • This jutsu can cancel abilities. Keep that in mind if you’re being chained with attacks at close-range and you need to get away. This jutsu punishes people for playing aggressively.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ BAD
      • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
        • You used this a few times in our fights, but it didn’t have an overarching impact.
        • You can use this to prevent me from getting too close to you.
        • You can use this to mess up my aim.
        • You can use this to stop me from evading.
      • Wind Release: Gale Palm
        • You may of hit this a couple times in our test, but it didn’t seem to be impactful.
        • This would be effective for extra damage, but it is also effective at punishing me for being too close.
      • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
        • You used this a lot, hit it sometimes, but also missed it a lot.
        • I feel like you use this more as an extra damage jutsu than for its effect.
        • This would be effective at stopping me from chaining you. It’s a punishment for playing aggressive as you can tag me with it to mitigate oncoming damage.
        • If you need something to engage from mid-range with, this is another opportunity you have to open the fight with.
        • If I am outspeeding you or am playing too evasive, this is a way to instantly stop my movement.
      • Lightning Release: Static Implosion
        • Hit a few times but not always effective.
        • Try to use it when I am charging chakra, coming in from a leap, or when I am slowed while activating Sharingan.
        • Make use of its ranged capabilities to punish me for needing to be within close-range to hit my jutsu.
        • Always remember to aim where your target is going. This jutsu is kind of a wall that limits mobile targets.
      • Lightning Release: Spider Web
        • You used this jutsu quite a bit, and I was able to play upon it with other jutsu.
        • This jutsu is effective at punishing me for playing too close, but don’t forget that you are still damageable. While it does push me away and deter me, if you lose focus while using this jutsu, I can place all kinds of hazards by you.
      • Lightning Release: Thundering Sphere
        • This jutsu was pressuring but never landed. You would get close to hitting it, but it became predictable after a while.
        • Try to use it around the edges of the area you are fighting in. If I am pinned to a corner and I have no way to exit, it is harder for me to avoid this jutsu.
        • Try not to accompany this jutsu with other abilities. From what I’ve seen, you are decreasing your likelihood to hit it and are also making it more predictable.
        • Try to catch me with it while I am charging chakra, am out of movement jutsu, when I land from a movement jutsu, or during the period where I am slowed from the Sharingan activation.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ FAIR
      • Polarity Release: Gaseous Discharge
        • You normally hit this jutsu and make use of its spread by moving your camera, but you sometimes spread it too far or use it in times you do not need to.
        • This jutsu is effective at punishing people for playing too close. It has a decent range, but using it too far away will make it much easier to dodge.
      • Polarity Release: Ion Bolt
        • You did land this jutsu once or twice, which is very good. The problem is your hit ratio. You use it way more than you hit it, increasing its predictability. Try to use this one to three times per fight, finding places most suitable.
        • Try to catch me with it while I am charging chakra, am out of movement jutsu, when I land from a movement jutsu, or during the period where I am slowed from the Sharingan activation.
      • Polarity Release: Supercharged Jolt
        • It feels a little random when you use this. It doesn’t pressure me as much as it should. I often preyed upon it with spikes, senbon, or my jounin jutsu. Try to avoid hazards when using this.
        • Try to stay out of my vision. It becomes more intimidating if I am practically being stomped on when this is used.
        • This can pressure me into using my mobility jutsu or could be an effective escape.
        • This could punish me for playing aggressive.
  • Rank
    • ███ BAD
      • Chakra Dash & Chakra Jump
        • When you used this, you were not always effective at dodging my abilities and had very linear motions.
      • Teleportation
        • You were not always effective at teleporting out of tricky situations.
        • With good reaction time, you could avoid getting trapped in hazards.
      • Substitution
        • Not used often, but would be effective at taking me by surprise. Perhaps you could end up behind me and land something you otherwise wouldn’t.
          • Don’t be obvious with how you place them. Just like many other things, I can and will prey on them.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • Not required to use but effective at keeping me away or defusing my Sharingan at long ranges.
  • General
    • ███ FAIR
      • Green Roar
        • You played decently against Sharingan while using this.
        • You can also use this to punish me for being aggressive.
      • Clone
        • Didn’t make the most effective use of the Clone. It is a pretty good meat shield or source of confusion, and I normally saw through it and hit you anyway.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ BAD
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • Not sure if you used this a lot, but it may be effective at incremental damage.
      • Spike
        • It felt very experimental when you used this. You did stop using it about halfway through our test, but it definitely was not your cup of tea. If you are going to try out ninja tools, do it outside the test.
      • Senbon
        • When you used Senbon, it pressured me into staying away.
        • This is good for extra incremental damage or stopping my Sharingan from activating at mid-range.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ BAD
      • You play close enough to hit everything, but you have a tendency of falling into hazards. Try to be a bit more sporadic with your movements and don’t try to charge right in.
      • You need to pay more attention to what I am using and respond with more abilities. While it is important to pull off certain jutsu, it is just as important to use your jutsu to stop me from pulling off mine.
      • You became more predictable over time. This allowed me to continuously set hazards or reverse out of jutsu or tools you were using. Try to switch up how you play each fight.
  • Sequence
    • ███ BAD
      • Approach each situation with a different set of actions. If I am starting to play a certain type of way, respond to that with a different sequence of abilities. While your ordinary sequence can be effective, it drops off over time as you become more predictable.
      • Try not to pair jutsu like Thundering Sphere with Gaseous Discharge. I understand the difficulty of hitting it, but it simply isn’t working. You did say you do this on accident sometimes, so I will cut you slack, but be aware of this.
      • You had some issues accidentally casting. Be more cautious about what you use so that you don’t continuously waste abilities. This makes a fight take longer and it makes you less effective as you scramble for what to do next.
  • Balance
    • ███ FAIR
      • You try to use all of your abilities seemingly, but you are very fixated on hitting Thundering Sphere and Ion Bolt. You tend to use them more than you have to. Try fitting them into your set so that they can apply per situation. If you divide it by what situation they could be used best in, it may make it less predictable to hit. You kind of use it in the same fashion and at the same times each fight and you want to stop that from happening.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.