Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – theTopher – Nagato (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – theTopher – Nagato (RESET) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – theTopher – Nagato (RESET)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ BAD
      • Adamantine Attacking Chains
        • You hit this jutsu a little more often but I still walked out of it most of the time, making it less effective.
        • Try to use it at shorter distances from me so that I have less time to react and I am closer to its center.
        • Try to use this as punishment for me playing aggressive. You have to nail me with this when I try to approach you with damage.
        • Try to place it center-field and in my path. If it is off to my side, I will be pushed out of it.
      • Adamantine Sealing Chains
        • You missed this a lot and it was not effective throughout the fight.
        • Again, you can use this to bait my movement jutsu or make it so that I have less speed to approach you.
      • Adamantine Siphoning Chains
        • You hit this a few times but not enough to stack incremental effects.
        • You need to use this to gain control over the fight. Making it harder to use my jutsu is vital, especially since movement jutsu also takes chakra to use. I can’t dodge easily if I have no chakra but aim is just as important here.
      • Adamantine Piercing Chains
        • You used this jutsu a lot but it was not effective.
        • You spread too many chains on your side of the field and I can leap away to avoid them.
        • You try to rush me with the chains, but they won’t work well like that. You need to cover ground and keep me trapped in them.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ BAD
      • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
        • You had slightly better use this time but it was still not too effective.
        • Try not to use it in such close proximity. I am too close for it to matter at times.
        • Again, this could be used to slow me down or stop me if I am evading.
        • Again, could be used to mess up my aim, making it harder for me to land jutsu.
      • Wind Release: Gale Palm
        • You landed this jutsu a few times.
        • Possibly could be used a little more to keep pushing me away and damaging me throughout the fight.
      • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
        • You hit this sometimes, but you also missed it too.
        • This would still be an effective way to instantly punish me for dealing heavy damage.
        • This would still be an effective way to prevent me from evading.
      • Water Release: Bullet Ball Barrage
        • You used this a few times and it was less avoidable, but still not effective.
        • Try to look around to spread this more. It spreads based on where you look.
        • Try to use this to bait me into using movement jutsu or to catch me from them. Do not make yourself a sitting duck while using this as you will just take damage.
      • Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
        • You used this a lot but it was never hit.
        • Gonna reiterate some major points from last test because it didn’t seem like you tried them.
          • Try to aim to the left, right, or behind a target. This can be stealthy if it is just out of your field of view, making it easier to abuse reaction time.
          • Try to use this while we are throwing jutsu back and forth at one another. I may not have the concentration or reaction time to dodge it.
          • Try to catch me with it from movement jutsu, aiming near or where I am going to land.
          • Try to hit me with it when I am charging chakra or initially using Sharingan.
          • Take advantage of when my movement jutsu are on cooldown. I have less of an ability to escape it when they are.
        • Try to mix up how you use this so it doesn’t become obvious. Don’t use it too much, but know that it is vital to hit to deal effective damage.
      • Water Release: Hydro Bomb
        • You hit this a few more times, which is nice.
        • You pushed me back a few times with this jutsu, but you tend to let yourself get hit while trying to activate it.
        • Try to inch toward me while using this to ensure a hit.
        • Make use of its pushback to play aggressively. This is a good opener or even something to punish me for playing aggressive.
        • Know that the jutsu will travel the same distance every time you use it. Use it from that distance or closer each time.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ BAD
      • Ice Release: Chains of Earthen Ice
        • I am not sure how often you used this, but it was not effective.
        • You could use this whenever I get too close so that I can’t effectively close in.
      • Ice Release: Ice-Breaking Sledgehammer
        • You have a tendency of dropping this to the side of me, making you miss. Try to place it center-field, in my path, or on top of me in close-range.
        • Use this for damage and punishment for playing aggressive.
      • Ice Release: Ice-Breaking Fist
        • You got a little better with this but I just use Green Roar to stop is from being effective.
        • This is good to push me out of your zone and punish me for chaining jutsu on you.
  • Rank
    • ███ BAD
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • Instead of putting distance between us this time, try to use this as a pressure or source of extra damage. Spray and pray isn’t working for you.
        • Could be used to defuse Sharingan from longer ranges.
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • I feel like you still aren’t dodging with these and you try to use them to hit other jutsu. You are leaving yourself vulnerable throughout the fight.
  • General
    • ███ FAIR
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • Again, fair damage at long range but could be used better.
        • If I am at further ranges and standing still, this would be a great source of extra damage.
      • Green Roar
        • Again, you could use this to defuse Sharingan and I believe you do sometimes.
        • Using this with dashes can get predictable, I began to avoid it as the fight went on.
        • You could punish me for playing too close or for playing aggressive with this.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ BAD
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • You used less of these this time which was suprising.
        • This is good for small yet incremental damage throughout the fight. It is effective at bridging the time in between cooldowns.
        • Again, another effective way to defuse Sharingan from far ranges.
      • Demon Wind Shuriken
        • This still feels very unthreatening as you often never hit it. If you like using it, you need to make it pose a threat in the test or it could be a wasted endeavor.
        • Low shots will make it deal more damage but with more risk of it breaking.
        • Try to line yourself up with me so that you can get the boomerang effect of its damage.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ POOR
      • You tried to play more aggressively, but it was blind aggression. I spent most of the fight backing up from very obvious jutsu use and planting down hazards that you kept walking into. You need to pay more attention to what I use if you want to be more effective.
      • Part of playing aggressive is pressuring me and a lot of the time in our test, I can just backpedal to avoid your stuff. You need to respond to the things I do and when my jutsu go on cooldown with your own jutsu.
      • You need to play closer
  • Sequence
    • ███ BAD
      • You need to pose more of a threat with what you have. I feel like keeping me tied down with slows so that my movement is wasted is vital.
      • Try to mix up what you do each fight so I don’t easily predict what you’ll do next. I shouldn’t be able to walk in reverse for a large part of the fight and dodge as easily as I am.
  • Balance
    • ███ BAD
      • I feel like you would benefit from using all of your jutsu more often. The proportion is what matters. I believe your cooldowns are pretty low so perhaps being aware of your cooldowns would make it easier for you to balance your jutsu usage. There are moments in the fights that the fight goes to a standstill so consistent pressure is very important to making it harder for me.
      • Keep trying to integrate your hard hitting jutsu into your set. With these, practice makes perfect.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.