Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – storn1 – Nagato (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – storn1 – Nagato (RESET) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – storn1 – Nagato (RESET)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ FAIR
      • Adamantine Attacking Chains
        • You would normally land this jutsu, but nearly every time it would be on its edges. This pushed me out and reduced the total damage.
        • Try to take advantage of times I am not moving. This could be a good jutsu to punish me for playing evasively or even for preventing me from being aggressive when I am close to you.
      • Adamantine Sealing Chains
        • You hit this more often and did not play distastefully on it this time.
        • Try to seal me when I start chaining you to punish me for trying.
        • Use this to force me into using my movement jutsu.
      • Adamantine Siphoning Chains
        • You hit this jutsu a bit but I was quickly able to overcome the loss of chakra.
        • You need to really hit hard with this jutsu when I have run out of chakra or am already lowz. Preventing me from having enough chakra to activate jutsu will give you control over the fight.
      • Adamantine Piercing Chains
        • You used this jutsu a lot but it was not very effective.
          • You still have a habit of engaging with this from long-range. The chains sometimes do not reach me and dodging it becomes inevitable.
          • While it is important to spread this jutsu, the idea is to build pressure using this to deal damage. This will force me onto defense and give you control over the fight.
        • Reiterating a point from last test.
          • Each chain from this jutsu will shoot off at the same distance from where you are looking. You can see a faint trail on the ground of where it is going to land each time.
            • This is effective at making it hard for me to gain distance or evade you. If you give a wider spread and do not isolate the chains to your side of the field, they will become more effective.
            • This will force me to use movement jutsu, so consider that when using it.
          • Try to activate it if I am already out of movement jutsu. This will assure an easier hit on the ability.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ BAD
      • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
        • You did not make effective use of this jutsu.
        • Again, this could be used to mess up my aim from mid-range.
          • Do not use it too close to me or else it will not mess up my aim as easily.
        • Again, this could be used to pull me into your zone or keep me away from your zone.
      • Wind Release: Gale Palm
        • You may of used this jutsu a few times for damage, also consider its utility.
        • This is a good opener to the fight as it instantly puts me on defense.
        • This is a good way to push me out of your zone if I am chaining you.
      • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
        • You hit this most of the time you used it, but there were also a few times you missed it.
        • I feel like if you waited for to make a shot and countered with this, it would definitely be a good way to punish me for being aggressive.
        • This is a good way to prevent me from playing evasively as well.
      • Earth Release: Rising Earth Spikes
        • You used this a lot less compared to last test which is a reassuring.
        • This is a good damage dealer that can be used aggressively.
        • This is a jutsu that can mess up my aim or help you to control the fight.
      • Earth Release: Planet Splitter
        • You used this a bit less than last test but you still did not land it.
        • You could try creating a line or wall across the field. This makes it harder to avoid by spreading its range across a wider area.
          • Traditionally, you will try to use this in the direction you are looking, making a vertical line. By turning around, you can make it form a horizontal line that spreads more across the field. This is good for sealing off corners.
        • Another way of hitting this is coming from out of range and surprising me with it.
        • Another way of hitting this is cornering me and then closing off where I can run.
        • Another way of hitting this is while I am in the phase where Sharingan slows me before its activation.
      • Earth Release: Dark Swamp
        • You may of used this a few times but it was not effective.
        • Try to place it in my path, under me, where I am going, when I am not moving, or where I am using movement jutsu to.
        • You could use this to force me into wasting my movement jutsu.
        • You could use this to punish me for playing evasively or to keep me from being evasive.
        • You could use this to seal off an area to prevent me from closing in on you.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ BAD
      • Magnet Release: Magnetic Prison
        • You used this fairly but you either hit it or did not.
        • This is an aggressive jutsu that punishes me for using movement jutsu or playing aggressively.
        • You can hop on me with this to prevent me from playing evasively.
        • Again, you can jump-walk toward me to attempt to assure a hit. Remember that if you are not near me, it still will not land.
        • Try not to let me take advantage of this jutsu. There were a few times that you were left a sitting duck because you used this too soon or too late. Make sure that you are a good enough distance away to hit this.
        • The jutsu still leaves a puddle behind even if you miss. You can bait me back into this puddle to hit it if you end up missing.
      • Magnet Release: Fatal Attraction
        • This was not as threatening as it should of been. I typically rode around the edge and avoided harm.
        • You could use this to stop me from playing aggressive or stop me from trying to get away.
        • I feel like when you use this, you place it way too far away from me. Try to place it closer to me. This is good for making me waste my movement jutsu but sometimes I have no need to.
      • Magnet Release: Magnetic Wall
        • You used this a few times but I believe it did not hit.
        • Again, you need to have fair timing in order to use this effectively.
        • Use the wall to lock me in place if I am playing aggressively. This is a good way to stop me from attacking you.
  • Rank
    • ███ FAIR
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • You used this a little more and it helped create distance without fleeing.
        • If you attempted to deal damage with this, it did not work very well.
        • Remember that you can also use this to stop Sharingan from activating from far ranges.
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • You used these to dodge more and cover more ground rather than gaining distance, which is good.
  • General
    • ███ FAIR
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • You made sure to punish me for playing evasively or standing still at mid-range.
      • Green Roar
        • You were okay at punishing me for using Sharingan or playing too close.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ BAD
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • You used less during our test this time, still decent for incremental damage or stopping the activation of Sharingan.
      • Senbon
        • Maybe don’t spontaneously start using Senbon, they weren’t too great.
        • They are good at disablign Sharingan from mid-range or for extra incremental damage.
        • They are good at keeping an opponent distant, though, this may not be beneficial to you at times.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ FAIR
      • I feel like you played close enough to hit your jutsu, but you were still pretty easy to defuse.
      • You have a habit of running into hazards and charging blindly at me. You move very predictably and always try to approach me using the same methods.
      • Try not to psyche yourself out or announce your losses.It’s a habit you have that makes you more nervous and prone to do worse.
  • Sequence
    • ███ BAD
      • You didn’t chain anything inappropriately this time which is good, but you still have an issue with how you cycle through your abilities.
        • One of the main issues you have is that you limit yourself to one set of things you do each fight. I believe this because you often verbalize how certain things you try did not work. After a while of fighting you, defusing what you do becomes easy.
        • Try not to conform to a pattern and have different things prepared each fight. Switching up how you approach certain situations is important and using jutsu in response to jutsu while also counterattacking is just as vital.
      • I saw that you tried to sequence jutsu together that took away my mobility a few times but it was not maintained throughout the fight. Doing this repeatedly will give you a needed edge. Do not use stack them on top of one another directly after each use or else you risk overwriting the other jutsu’s effect.
  • Balance
    • ███ BAD
      • You spent less time worrying about Planet Splitter and your Jounin jutsu but when fighting me, it definitely feels like you are still spray and praying and you make it pretty verbal. Do not sweat, but try to approach using these jutsu differently so that you don’t take focus away from everything else.
      • I still feel like you are not making great use of your non-damaging jutsu. You sometimes exclude them or don’t make good use of them. I feel like if you look at the tips above and apply it to what you currently do, it may work better for you.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.