Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – theTopher – Nagato (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – theTopher – Nagato (RESET) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – theTopher – Nagato (RESET)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ BAD
      • Adamantine Attacking Chains
        • You normally landed this jutsu and have gotten a little better at dealing damage with it.
        • You should try to use this when I am more likely to be hit multiple times.
          • Try to land it so that I get caught in the middle or keep running into it. This makes it less likely for me to be pushed out.
          • This is an easy counter to me playing aggressive or evasive. If I am going toward you or away from you, that’s an opportunity for you to land this.
      • Adamantine Sealing Chains
        • You missed this very frequently so it did not help you as much as it should of.
        • Landing this more often will force me to activate my movement jutsu. You need to minimize my ability to escape or dodge with movement jutsu so that I can’t do so in the future.
      • Adamantine Siphoning Chains
        • You did not land this frequently and it is still important to.
        • You had some issues managing chakra. While small, landing this would help you gain some of that back but would make it very difficult for me too.
          • This takes chakra, does a small amount of damage, and slows me on top of that. I think that this is important factor in minimizing the jutsu I can use and forcing me to expend more chakra to use movement jutsu.
      • Adamantine Piercing Chains
        • You used this jutsu a fair amount but did not deal stacking damage with the chains.
        • You need to use this when my movement jutsu are on cooldown. Watch for when I have activated all my movement jutsu or force me to do so. You have a habit of engaging from mid-range, leaping, or teleporting at me while using this, and the majority of the chains end up being too far away to be effective.
          • You want to spread this jutsu so that I am trapped in their reach. You obviously do not need to hit all of the falling chains, but landing enough to deal good damage is important.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ BAD
      • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
        • You seem to have a better understanding using this jutsu. You do not use it as close as you did before and it has messed up my aim on multiple occasions during the fight.
        • This is jutsu that can pull me back into the fight if I am playing evasively.
      • Wind Release: Gale Palm
        • You landed this a few times, though, I am unsure how effective it was.
        • This is good damage or pushback. It can work as an opener that lets you take dominance over the fight.
      • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
        • You hit this sometimes but also miss it a lot the time.
        • Try not to use this too far away as you aren’t the most accurate with it.
          • Always aim for a body shot, where I am going if I have a lot of movement when you do use it. Sometimes you don’t aim directly at me, it ends up going to the left or the right.
          • If you are too far away, I have more reaction time to dodge.
        • This could stop me from playing aggressively or evasively.
      • Water Release: Bullet Ball Barrage
        • You used this a few times decently, but it could be a lot more effective.
        • Remember to look around to spread this jutsu. If it’s isolated to one place, it’s much easier to avoid.
        • I feel like this is a really effective way to punish me for using movement jutsu. While this is active, when I try to close in, oncoming movement jutsu are cancelled. It’s kind of a catch-all move, but not the way you use it.
          • You sometimes use this very far away. If you want to bait me, this might work, but try to be a little closer when using this.
      • Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
        • You used this a lot and got close to landing it, but it has never landed.
        • Once again, I am going to reiterate some major points.
          • Try to place this to the left, right, or behind a target. This can be stealthy if it is just out of my field of view, making it easier to abuse reaction time.
          • If I am in close proximity and am playing aggressive, I may not be focuses on dodging. This would be an opportune time to place it down. This is what I mean by throwing jutsu back and forth at one another.
          • Try to catch me with it from movement jutsu, aiming near or where I am going to land.
          • Try to hit me with it when I am charging chakra or initially using Sharingan.
          • Take advantage of when my movement jutsu are on cooldown. I have less of an ability to escape it when they are.
        • You don’t use it at the same time anymore, so it feels more spontaneous. The problem is that you still use it in the same way each time.
          • You try it around corners, which is fair, but there are multiple ways I have mentioned you could go at it. Take the time to mix it up.
      • Water Release: Hydro Bomb
        • You did not land this jutsu as much as you have before. I actually ran into it the one time you hit it just to trigger Sharingan.
        • Use the charge-up time of this jutsu to inch toward me. This may ensure that you hit the jutsu.
        • The pushback from this jutsu will put me on defense. This is a good way to take control of the fight or play aggressively.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ BAD
      • Ice Release: Chains of Earthen Ice
        • I feel like you didn’t use this a lot. This stems from an issue you have with closing in.
        • When I do get close, this is a way to slow me down so it makes it harder for me to reach you with jutsu.
      • Ice Release: Ice-Breaking Sledgehammer
        • You still drop this to the side of me, making it miss. You need to make sure I am at the center of this jutsu. You use this a lot but it normally missed for that reason. The hurtbox is smaller than the slowing field it generates.
        • This is a good way to hit hard with damage or to stop me from playing aggressively.
      • Ice Release: Ice-Breaking Fist
        • You would sometimes hit this, but if you’re trying for more damage or pressure you need to be uber-aggressive.
        • Try not to activate it halfway across the map or run in place after I’ve been hit. It will waste its duration.
  • Rank
    • ███ FAIR
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • This worked a little better for damage and distancing this time, which is good.
        • Another thing to use to defuse Sharingan or stop me from chaining you closely.
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • You dodge with these sometimes but I see you leaping with jutsu a lot more often. You really need to save your movement jutsu for less linear and more sporadic movement. You tend to have a pattern of moving in straight lines, just charging forward at your target.
  • General
    • ███ FAIR
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • Used decently for damage at long ranges, sometimes innacurate.
        • Could be used to defuse Sharingan at long range.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Volley
        • Again, like Kunai Barrage, this worked well for distancing and some damage.
        • This is closer-range than Kunai Barrage, so perhaps this would be better to get me out of your zone if I am very close.
      • Green Roar
        • You used this a lot more than you probably should of. It wasn’t too bad, but it got easier to avoid as time went on.
        • You punished me okay for playing close or aggressively, decent mitigation.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ BAD
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • You used less of these this time which was suprising.
        • This is good for small yet incremental damage throughout the fight. It is effective at bridging the time in between cooldowns.
        • Again, another effective way to defuse Sharingan from far ranges.
      • Demon Wind Shuriken
        • I really don’t feel well about this. It seems like wasted effort when you use it sometimes. If you can hit it on other people, that is great, but it is probably something that hits me the least.
        • I’ll repeat some tips from before.
          • Low shots will make it deal more damage but with more risk of it breaking.
          • Try to line yourself up with me so that you can get the boomerang effect of its damage.
      • Smoke Bomb
        • I think you used this once, but it didn’t hit me.
        • If you’re going to use this, you need to be accurate. The slow and blind are hard to deal with if hit by it, but it wasn’t landed.
        • Try to throw it up at a high angle to stretch as much range out of it as you can.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ BAD
      • You still have a bat habit of playing too far away. You are afraid to get close because I do make it hard and definitely deal a lot of damage at close-range, but I end up continuously punishing you because you are distanced.
        • If you played closer, you could still play further away by pushing me back. It is more effective if you control when I am at long-range rather than me controlling when I am there. I can close in, you cannot.
      • You have gotten a lot better at cancelling moves when you are close, but damaging is still something you struggle with. I think you’re afraid to burst and potentially kill before you hit your important things, but that isn’t happening either. Work on being able to spread equal damage throughout the fight alongside your important hitters.
  • Sequence
    • ███ BAD
      • I still don’t feel tied down with slows. I can easily use movement jutsu to escape the important things you try to hit and you don’t close in well enough to stop that. You need to pressure me with slows and force me to use movement jutsu or else I will continuously escape your reach.
      • You need to follow up damage with more damage. Sometimes I feel like you will hit one jutsu, miss a bunch, and then I just have so much time to regenerate. I never consistently take damage or am ever chained with a series of abilities. You tend to hit one thing and there is so much free time for that effect to wear off to the point that I have already regenerated the health before you hit something else.
        • This will require you to build a lot more accuracy with your jutsu.
  • Balance
    • ███ BAD
      • You do not use enough jutsu throughout the fight, and you also struggle landing the ones you do. I’m not sure if it is more of an accuracy issue over use, but I am not affected much all-together.
        • If you are afraid of running out of chakra too soon, try to charge chakra in increments throughout the fight. Every opportunity I get, I charge chakra. This makes running out of chakra more manageable. I manage to save enough chakra for the moves I need to use.
        • Chakra cost is only five higher than the cooldown of the jutsu you are using. If you know your jutsu cooldowns, it will be much easier to manage.
      • Try not to stress super hard over your hard-hitters. They are vital to hit, but if you hyperfocus on it, you won’t hit them. Mix up times where they will fit best throughout the fight and use them as a response. I hope that this isn’t a major issue for you.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.