Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – Kayrex – Hokage (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – Kayrex – Hokage (RESET) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – Kayrex – Hokage (RESET)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ POOR
      • Fire Release: Fireball
        • You missed this a bunch throughout the test, only really hitting it a few times towards the end.
        • Sometimes you waste a load of time trying to save a fireball that is destined to miss. Sometimes this works, but most of the time it just feels like a waste of effort trying.
          • You need to improve how you are aiming it and the distance you are aiming it from. You play very far away and the distance forces you to sacrifice a lot of time trying to ensure that it will hit, which normally does not work.
        • You always want to aim and curve the fireball to where your target is going. You basically want to track and curve your fireball with your cursor following a target.
      • Fire Release: Phoenix Flower
        • You struggled to hit this when you tried, resulting in you playing a little desperate to hit it.
        • Try not to use this with other abilities in attempt to ensure its hit. It is not appropriate and is normally ineffective.
        • Most of the time when you try to hit this, you are too far away. Find out the range you need to land all of the fireballs and actively try to attack from that range when you use it.
          • The fireballs do small slows so that they are easily chained together. This is all disregarded when you aren’t close enough to hit them in the first place.
        • Remember that this jutsu’s fireballs can also minimally be curved to hit the target, but that does not mean you should try to thirst a miss into a hit. Don’t waste too much time and effort.
      • Sharingan
        • You used Sharingan a lot, which hurt your overall performance on the test.
        • When you use Sharingan, it is always from across the map and exclusively in offense. This is not how you use it. You are actually making it harder on yourself and rather than punishing your enemy for doing something, it leaves a large opening four your enemy to punish you.
          • Sharingan is a counter move that can punish your enemy for playing aggressive or for chaining you with jutsu. Playing aggressive with Sharingan makes the inverse happen. You become the one who is punished.
          • Sharingan does not have that large of a duration. When you use it across the map, there is so much time I can spend to defuse it before you get to me, making it a waste of time. I did this multiple times in the test or just didn’t attack you.
      • Fire Release: Majestic Demolisher Flame
        • You missed this jutsu most of the time you tried using it. Even when you tried to give it more range by looking up, it still missed.
          • This is another jutsu that has good range, but it is hard to predict where your target is if you are across the map using it.
          • I have so much time to avoid it as it travels close to me. I encourage you to spread it mid-range for zoning and damage, but long range becomes far less effective.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ POOR
      • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
        • You used this a lot and almost always tried chaining it with another jutsu. This became more predictable as time went on, was innefective, and was also not appropriate.
        • You should use this jutsu to prevent me from getting too close, to mess up my aim, or to pull me back into your area if I am playing evasively.
          • If I am about to activate something that requires aim, using this can mess up my aim.
          • If you are trying to mess up my aim, do not use this too close to me or else it likely will not work.
      • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
        • You used this a lot and missed it a lot too. I feel like you use this jutsu solely for damage and throw out its utility.
        • You could use this jutsu as a counter to me playing aggressively or if you are repeatedly chained with jutsu.
        • You miss this so often because once again, you are normally too far away. The longer range you play at, the harder it is to hit this jutsu.
          • Aim for body shots and always look to where the target is going rather than where they are when you first use it.
        • Do not use this as much as you try to right now. It gets incredibly predictable and annoying.
      • Wind Release: Gale Palm
        • You aren’t very effective with this when you use it. I also feel like you should consider its utility more.
        • This is a decent source of damage but it could also be used to prevent me from chaining jutsu on your or even be a good opener to establish control over the fight.
      • Lightning Release: Spider Web
        • You used this so much that you hurt your overall performance on the test.
        • Sometimes you try to hunt me down with this jutsu and it wasn’t effective. This is a good counter to me trying to attack you at close range and a very small source of damage. You can’t expect to engage from mid-range or long-range with this jutsu and deal effective damage.
      • Lightning Release: Static Implosion
        • You only hit this a few times and it wasn’t very effective.
        • You could use this to slow me down if I am engaging toward you or to stop me from playing evasively.
        • You could use this if I am paused at mid-to-long-ranges or when I am charging chakra.
        • You could use this at mid-range when I am activating Sharingan, which is a potential defusal.
      • Lightning Release: Thundering Sphere
        • You used this jutsu a lot and always missed. It’s like you never considered where and when it could be used and prayed that I would run into it.
        • Most of the time when you tried to use this, I was so far away from it that there was no chance it could’ve hit me. If you want your enemy to walk into something, you need to set up the scenario for it.
        • Try placing this around corners so that it closes off my escape route. If I am cornered by this, I may not have enough time to escape before it hits me.
        • Try placing it down near me when Sharingan is activating. I am slowed while Sharingan activates so I may not have time to dodge.
        • Try placing it down near me if I am charging chakra or am paused at long ranges.
        • Use this if I have no movement jutsu left or if I am coming from movement jutsu. Movement jutsu are the number one thing that will allow me to dodge this and if I don’t have them, I am far less likely to escape. Just wait until they are on cooldown.
          • Try not to use the jutsu the same way each time. Take these tips and figure out ways to mix things up so you don’t become predictable when trying.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ POOR
      • Polarity Release: Gaseous Discharge
        • You used this a bunch, but I was either too far away to be hit by it or came out only taking a heart or less of damage.
        • This would be effective punishment for playing too close against you. This could push me out of your zone and give you some dominance over the fight.
        • You can give the jutsu a larger spread by looking upward while using it. This may help mend your issue with it missing or me coming out unphased.
          • Try not to use this too far away either, like most things I have mentioned thus far.
      • Polarity Release: Ion Bolt
        • Just like Thundering Sphere, you used this jutsu a lot, gave me too much reaction time by placing it far away from me, and it never hit.
        • This jutsu has a short yet delayed activation time, so consider that when trying to predict where your target is going in order to land this more effectively.
        • Try placing this around corners so that it closes off my escape route. If I am cornered by this, I may not have enough time to escape before it hits me.
        • Try placing it down near me when Sharingan is activating. I am slowed while Sharingan activates so I may not have time to dodge.
        • Try placing it down near me if I am charging chakra or am paused at long ranges.
        • Use this if I have no movement jutsu left or if I am coming from movement jutsu. Movement jutsu are the number one thing that will allow me to dodge this and if I don’t have them, I am far less likely to escape. Just wait until they are on cooldown.
          • Try not to use the jutsu the same way each time. Take these tips and figure out ways to mix things up so you don’t become predictable when trying.
      • Polarity Release: Supercharged Jolt
        • You would either isolate the jolts that this jutsu creates to one place or try to chase me down with this, making both ineffective.
        • I often punished you for using this by laying down hazards in your path.
        • Try not to use heavy movement jutsu in this. It makes your vertical mobility higher, but you don’t travel much faster or have much control. It seems more like a desperate plea for survival when you bunny hop around the field with this and movement jutsu.
        • You want to jump around me with this and leave my field of view so it is more difficult to place hazards in your way. This should be a way to bait or force me into using movement jutsu and deal a little extra damage in the process.
  • Rank
    • ███ BAD
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • You were dodging sometimes and using them to to get closer to hit certain jutsu in other instances. We talked about this, but you still do it passively. It is a bad habit you need to break and it really is not working.
        • Try not to dart around the field. You kind of waste your movement jutsu a lot to survive and end up making the fights longer, then dying.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • You used this a bunch at long-range for virtually no reason and missed even at closer ranges. It didn’t keep me away as I already was away and it didn’t provide you any extra damage.
        • If you need to push me out of your zone, that is one thing, but you didn’t do that. You are also very inaccurate while using this.
      • Substitution
        • Using a few of these may help you make surprise hits, but don’t set them obviously or predictably and do not use them to flee or as a plea for survival.
  • General
    • ███ BAD
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • You were sometimes accurate with this, but you used it a lot and at the wrong times.
        • You could use this to punish me for playing evasively.
        • You could use this to punish me for charging chakra, while I am standing still, or am away to regen.
        • You could use this to defuse Sharingan at mid-range.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Volley
        • I think you used this, but less than Kunai Barrage. You also try to use this at far-ranges and this is actually designed to be a closer-range, less effective version of Kunai Barrage.
        • You need to use this solely for small extra damage and pushing me out of your zone. Don’t try to play sniper with something like this.
      • Green Roar
        • I’m not sure if you used this a lot, but it wasn’t very effective.
        • This could be used to stop me from playing aggressively against you or to punish me for chaining you with jutsu.
        • This could be used to defuse my Sharingan as it puts me out of range for it to activate.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ BAD
      • Paperbomb
        • I am not sure if you used these a whole lot, but they weren’t very effective.
        • This is effective surprise damage from close or mid-range.
        • This could stop me from attacking you at close range, either by pushing me away or messing up my aim.
        • This could be a small source of extra damage that can be used throughout the fight.
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • You tiptoe the line of using too many of these and it often becomes the only thing keeping my health down as the fight goes on. You have a tremendous problem dropping the kunai and shuriken spam in tests, and it is has greatly hurt your overall performance on the test.
        • This is good for bridging the times in between cooldowns and dealing incremental damage throughout the fight. It shouldn’t be your primary damage dealer or what you use to attempt to survive. You are holding yourself back by overusing these.
        • If you are accurate with this, use it to defuse Sharingan at mid-range. Add utility to what you use it for instead of relying on it solely for damage.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ POOR
      • Your ranged playstyle limits you from playing a largely close-to-mid-range setup. You always try to place down jutsu and expect me to run into them, and it just doesn’t work. This only benefits you shooting kunais and even then it still isn’t very effective.
        • With almost every jutsu you use, you playing too far away has been a problem. If you break this habit, it will help you get better with all of your jutsu.
      • There is a large difference between playing far-ranged and pushing your target out of range on purpose. The way you play makes it impossible for you to hit your jutsu.
        • Controlling the fight with your jutsu will make it harder for your target to close in. Right now, you just play far away to avoid damage and use kunai and shuriken. Most people are not going to NPC walk into your jutsu and do the work for you. You need to be the one pushing your target away rather than just pushing your self away. This will require that you play more close-ranged.
  • Sequence
    • ███ POOR
      • Combining Gaseous Discharge and Supercharged Jolt with Phoenix Flower is not appropriate. Each jutsu slow as well, so it’s an extra layer of useless. You are basically overwriting the effect of each jutsu. They’re better separate.
      • Using movement jutsu in attempt to ensure jutsu hits are not appropriate.
      • Sometimes you have issues with chaining certain jutsu together on accident. Try not to impulse chain jutsu together and think about what you are doing before you do it.
      • Try to use your jutsu to pressure and force me into wasting movement jutsu. The less opportunities I have with movement jutsu, the easier it will be to close in with your hard hits later on.
      • Try to mix up what you use each fight and how you use it. You became very predictable each fight because you kept doing the same handful of things each time.
        • Not to mention, you easily choke. If your setup fails, you fail. You need to have a more versatile array of things so that in case your sequence gets broke, you can come back in just as effective if not more.
        • Respond to what I do during each fight. A counter can make what I do useless and what you do way more effective, but you need to have the versatility to counter in the first place.
  • Balance
    • ███ POOR
      • You try to spray and pray Thundering Sphere and Ion Bolt. You need to consider other ways to hit them and you need to work on bringing how much you use them down. The more you try to use them each fight, the more predictable it becomes over time.
        • The amount of times you use them shows me that you gave them no consideration in your set. You need to use them regularly and built a hit rate with them. The idea is to use them two to three times a fight and hit them at least once every other fight.
        • Mix up how and when you use them each time so that they are not predictable.
      • You kind of cycle through some of your lower cost jutsu for your primary damage and struggle to hit your larger jutsu. You need to be more frugal about using your low cost jutsu as it has become one of your only sources of damage. Spread them throughout the fight and get better at hitting your harder to hit jutsu.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.