Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – storn1 – Nagato (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – storn1 – Nagato (RESET) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – storn1 – Nagato (RESET)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ FAIR
      • Adamantine Attacking Chains
        • You were slightly better at landing this jutsu in the center rather than the corners, but that varied. Keep strengthening how you use this so that it can yield more damage.
          • Again, try to take advantage of blind aggression or times where I am not moving. If I am running toward you, charging chakra, or am playing evasively, those are some times that I am the most vulnerable.
      • Adamantine Sealing Chains
        • You hit this a few times but I feel like it needs to pose more of a threat.
        • You should focus on responding to my attempts to attack you by slowing me down so that I waste whatever I was going to hit you with and additionally, I am forced to use my movement jutsu.
      • Adamantine Siphoning Chains
        • You hit this jutsu less than usual and it didn’t help you much.
        • You need to abuse my chakra management by siphoning away chakra after I use a lot of abilities or if I attempt to burst you. If I am constantly trying to regenerate chakra, that will take my focus away, make it harder for me to use jutsu and evade, and will make it easier for you to close in.
      • Adamantine Piercing Chains
        • You used this jutsu a lot but it was not very effective.
          • You still have a bad habit of using this jutsu extremely far away, then using all of your movement jutsu to chase after me. I already had the time to dodge when you were far away from me.
        • Just mentioning some things again.
          • Each chain from this jutsu will shoot off at the same distance from where you are looking. You can see a faint trail on the ground of where it is going to land each time.
          • Try to activate it if I am already out of movement jutsu. This will assure an easier hit on the ability.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ BAD
      • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
        • You still did not make effective use of this jutsu, but you may of tried.
          • Only try to use this from mid-range if your goal to mess up my aim. Any closer and it may not work as efficiently.
        • You could also use this to pull me back into the fight if I am playing evasively.
      • Wind Release: Gale Palm
        • You may of used this jutsu a few times for damage, but there has been little consideration for its utility.
        • This is a good opener to the fight and may let you get in the first couple of shots.
        • This is a good way to push me out of your area if I am trying to attack you.
      • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
        • It seemed like you used this a lot, but it could also be because you hit it more often.
          • I would avoid using it as often as you do. There are other counters to me attacking you that would be suitable and at times, it feels like you waste this for damage or evasion.
        • You do seem to use this as a counter sometimes, but I still come in with damage. Make sure you pay attention to what I use during combat.
      • Earth Release: Rising Earth Spikes
        • You used this a lot more than you should of during our test, which was inappropriate.
        • It feels like a cheap damage dealer rather than something that could be used more strategically.
          • Try to save this as an additional counter to me trying to attack you.
      • Earth Release: Planet Splitter
        • You used this a lot during our test and did not land it.
        • You tried to use this the same way each time, praying that it would land.
          • Try to switch up when, where, and how you use it each time so that it becomes less avoidable.
        • Again, another way of getting more range out of the jutsu is by using it like a wall.
          • Instead of launching the jutsu toward the target, try to shoot it from another angle to form a wall.
        • Another way of hitting this is using it when I have no movement jutsu left.
        • Another way of hitting this is catching me in a corner and sealing my exit with the jutsu.
      • Earth Release: Dark Swamp
        • You used this a few times but it was not effective.
        • You should consider using this to force me into wasting my movement jutsu.
        • You should consider using this to punish me for playing evasively.
        • You could consider using this to counter me when I try to attack you.
        • You could consider using this to seal off areas on or around the field.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ BAD
      • Magnet Release: Magnetic Prison
        • You used this decently, but at times you were still easily punishable.
        • Again, you can jump-walk toward me to attempt to assure a hit. Remember that if you are not near me, it still will not land.
          • Try to land this while you are as close to me as possible, then inch toward me to ensure a hit. If you are too far away, it is really easy to escape or counter you with my own jutsu.
        • The jutsu still leaves a puddle behind even if you miss. You can bait me back into this puddle to hit it if you end up missing.
      • Magnet Release: Fatal Attraction
        • This was still not threatening during our fights.
          • I was able to ride around the edges of the jutsu most of the time, avoiding damage.
        • Try to use this as punishment for me playing evasively or as a counter to me trying to attack you.
          • Try to make me waste my movement jutsu.
      • Magnet Release: Magnetic Wall
        • You tried to use this a few times but it did not land.
        • Use this jutsu as a shield wall or block.
          • Try to give it more practice and focus. It seems like you overlook it.
          • This shouldn’t be too hard, but it’s another tool for negation or waste of movement jutsu. It is important that it lands.
  • Rank
    • ███ FAIR
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • You used this a little more and it helped create distance without fleeing.
        • If you attempted to deal damage with this, it did alright.
        • I think you may of used this to stop Sharingan from activating.
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • You became less focused with dodging and re-entering the fight using these jutsu this time around.
        • You made the mistake of accompanying them with other jutsu, which is a waste of movement jutsu.
  • General
    • ███ FAIR
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • It felt like you used this for extra damage. Remember to consider its utility.
        • Try to shoot this at me for playing evasively, when I am standing still, when I am charging chakra, or when Sharingan is activating to cancel it.
      • Green Roar
        • You used this a few times but I didn’t think it was very effective.
        • Use this for a tiny amount of extra damage, a way to parry or counter, and to negate Sharingan.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ FAIR
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • This was decent for incremental damage throughout the fight, but maybe pair them less with other jutsu as it is innapropriate.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ BAD
      • You played at mixed ranges and struggled to re-enter combat at times. Try to stay within range at most times and use your movement jutsu to evade.
        • Try to approach fights in different ways so that you don’t play with the same pattern each game. Your movement influences a lot of what you do and if you’re playing and approaching from the same angles every time to hit jutsu, you are far less effective.
      • Try not to narrate everything you do or announce your failures. Stay calm during our fights or it will make you more inclined to choke, which has happened frequently.
  • Sequence
    • ███ BAD
      • Try not to approach the fight with the same sequences each time. You have a bad habit of approaching each fight in a similar way. Your approach to each fight makes it easy to defuse you, and as a result, you tend to fall apart and choke.
      • Try to avoid misfires. You don’t want to waste jutsu out of nervousness or bad instinct.
        • Try not to pair Rising Earth Spikes and Planet Splitter together. This might be an instinct or accident, but it isn’t appropriate.
      • Try to use your jutsu to respond, parry, negate, or counter my jutsu. You want to focus on what you use but also on what I use.
  • Balance
    • ███ BAD
      • You spent too much time worrying about Planet Splitter and Piercing Chains. They are important to hit, but you are spraying and praying at this point.
        • Use them at most two to three times per fight and aim to hit them at least once or twice every other.
        • Remember to fit these jutsu into your set.
      • Don’t forget about some of your non-damaging abilities. I feel like you need to put more focus into those for the purpose of negation and parrying.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.