Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – lilevopimpin – Deidara

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – lilevopimpin – Deidara Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – lilevopimpin – Deidara

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ FAIR
      • Detonating Clay: Art
        • You used this jutsu well to engage or disengage, but a lot of the times you wasted it.
          • You are very trigger-happy to use this which sometimes makes you waste it.
          • Sometimes you make yourself vulnerable whilst using this. Try not to leap directly at me or you’ll get a bad tradeoff in damage.
        • If I am playing evasively, you should try to get into my area. Playing a little aggressively doesn’t hurt in this context and sometimes you need to play in my range.
      • Detonating Clay: Twin Birds
        • You used this jutsu very frequently but only hit it once, and by chance.
        • You try to use it too close or too far away from me each time, resulting in it not being hit.
          • The jutsu has a set distance it will travel before landing. This distance is the same each time, so you must use it from that distance to land it consistently.
          • Try to get used to how large the area of effect is while using it to have better control and timing of where to land each bullet.
          • Have fast camera movements and inch toward your target when needed to land individual bullets. While you need good timing to land it, you have a short period of time that allows you to get within range as well.
            • This does not mean you should use movement jutsu to achieve it, I think that would be useless.
      • Detonating Clay: Superb Turn
        • You used this jutsu effectively, but you should consider its utility more.
        • I felt like it was a source of pressure or a good damage dealer but it definitely could’ve been a counter to my attempts to attack you.
          • Try not to use it as frequently as you were. It can get predictable and less able to hit.
      • Detonating Clay: Beauty of Destruction
        • You used this jutsu too frequently which hurt your overall performance.
          • This is one of your main damage dealers which is not a good thing.
        • I like that you use this to bait movement jutsu, but it doesn’t give you the future openings you are looking for, especially when trying to land hard hitters.
        • This is a good opener to start off aggressive but can also be a counter to aggressive play.
          • If I am trying to attack you, this can instantly push me out of your zone.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ BAD
      • Lightning Release: Static Implosion
        • You didn’t use this a lot and you were not very accurate when you tried.
        • Remember that you can place this jutsu at decent ranges. Don’t limit yourself to close-range.
          • Treat this jutsu like a barrier. It is effective in this way because it can help you control my movement and ability to get within range. In many cases, limiting movement speed will allow you to plan ahead.
        • Try to catch me with this jutsu if I am paused at long ranges or am charging chakra.
          • You tried this once, but I feel like consciously doing this can make it more effective. You want to punish me for playing too far away as that is your dead zone.
      • Lightning Release: Thundering Sphere
        • You used this frequently and never landed it.
        • You tend to place it on yourself, near yourself, or directly on me, making it easily avoidable.
          • I have a lot of time to move out of the jutsu simply by walking or even through movement jutsu, which was a bigger mistake.
        • Try not to use the jutsu when my movement jutsu are available.
          • I already have a lot of time to react and escape your jutsu, having movement jutsu left does not help. You already try to limit my movement jutsu throughout the fight, but you are leaving such a large window open here.
          • You could even place it down after I have expended my movement jutsu. Timing this right may make it harder for me to escape. If I am landing from a movement jutsu and no longer have movement jutsu left, this may give you greater assurance of landing it.
        • Try placing this down when I am cornered, sealing off my exit routes.
          • Part of hitting this jutsu is making sure I do not have the reaction time to escape it. This is a smart way of doing so.
        • Try to land this on me during the activation phase of Sharingan as I am already slowed. Another way of hitting it is when I am charging chakra or am paused at longer ranges.
          • Take advantage of a lack of my self-inflicted lack of mobility by punishing me for doing the things above. This creates pressure and makes it harder to react to and avoid your jutsu.
        • Landing this consistently and appropriately would decrease the duration of our fights greatly.
          • Mix up how you use the jutsu and try not to use it too often. You need to be spontaneous yet methodical with how you use it and be careful about when you do.
      • Lightning Release: Spider Web
        • You used this jutsu so much that it negatively affected your performance.
        • This does very little damage and should be used to punish people for attacking you at close-range. You seem to use this exclusively for damage, which isn’t as effective.
      • Earth Release: Rising Earth Spikes
        • You used this a few times but it would normally be chained with another jutsu, which is inappropriate.
        • This is an effective opener to the fight and it does fair damage, especially if you deal fall damage.
        • This jutsu can mess up my aim by lifting me into the air. This will make it harder for me to strike you with a jutsu when we are volleying jutsu back and forth at once another.
          • Additionally, it can make me waste a movement jutsu to avoid potential fall damage. This does not mean you should bait fall damage using it.
      • Earth Release: Dark Swamp
        • You didn’t use this a lot and it was normally ineffective.
          • You normally place it in front of yourself to block off entry to your area, but it doesn’t prevent my movement. This isn’t really effective as I normally ran past it or away from it.
        • You should instead try to place this in my path to punish me for trying to enter your area.
          • This is an effective way to force me into using movement jutsu.
          • This is something you can use to counter my attempts at attacking you. Reducing my mobility is important to making it harder for me to execute moves on you.
      • Earth Release: Planet Splitter
        • You used this a lot and it never landed or got close to landing.
          • Try to not use the jutsu in the same way each time. You need to be a little more spontaneous about how, where, and when you use it or else it is avoidable.
        • Try not to pair it with other abilities as it is inappropriate.
        • You can try to slip the jutsu in during a volley of jutsu, abusing my ability to react to it coming.
          • Additionally, you can try to use it as you come within range, also abusing my ability to react to it coming.
        • Try not to use the jutsu when my movement jutsu are available.
          • I already have a lot of time to react and escape your jutsu, having movement jutsu left does not help. You already try to limit my movement jutsu throughout the fight, but you are leaving such a large window open here.
          • You could even place it down after I have expended my movement jutsu. Timing this right may make it harder for me to escape. If I am landing from a movement jutsu and no longer have movement jutsu left, this may give you greater assurance of landing it.
        • Try placing this down when I am cornered, sealing off my exit routes.
          • Part of hitting this jutsu is making sure I do not have the reaction time to escape it.
          • This is especially important since you can completely seal off an exit by using it as a wall. You can either cast it forward toward the target, or turn and cast it on its side as a wall that cuts the field. Using it like a wall can give the jutsu more range, making it easier to hit in some situations.
        • Try to land this on me during the activation phase of Sharingan as I am already slowed.
          • Another way of hitting it is when I am charging chakra or am paused at longer ranges.
            • Take advantage of a lack of my self-inflicted lack of mobility by punishing me for doing what was mentioned above. This creates pressure and makes it harder to react to and avoid your jutsu.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ BAD
      • Explosion Release: Explosive Eruption
        • You rarely used this jutsu and as a result, it wasn’t very useful.
        • This jutsu has stronger knockback at closer ranges. You can use this as an instant push away that can make it hard for me to engage.
        • If I am on top of you with Sharingan, this does not deal damage. You can use this to push me away and make it harder for me to activate it.
      • Explosion Release: Landmine Fist
        • You used this a lot and purely for damage, which isn’t good. I would like you to consider its utility more.
        • You can punish people for playing too close-ranged. This can allow you to control the distance at which your target plays.
          • Controlling the range that your target plays at will make it easier for you to land jutsu with set ranges.
          • Controlling the range that your target plays at can assist in area denial.
      • Explosion Release: Landmine Circuit
        • You used this very frequently and it hurt your overall performance on the test.
        • This jutsu can give you a safe re-entry into my area to hit closer ranged jutsu.
          • This jutsu is effective at area denial and forcing me to waste my mobility.
          • This is yet another jutsu that will allow you to plan ahead.
        • Make sure that you use your camera to spread this jutsu. You don’t want to isolate the circuits to one direction or else they lose their minefield effect.
        • This jutsu that has the potential to stop Sharingan from activating. USing it from mid-to-long-range, you can defuse a poorly placed Sharingan.
  • Rank
    • ███ BAD
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • As you said, you misinterpreted the use of these jutsu.
          • You sometimes try to teleport or dash on top of me to land jutsu which is inappropriate.
          • You should use these jutsu to avoid attacks and return to the fight. Wasting them for quick hits isn’t normally effective and can get annoying.
            • You also make yourself more vulnerable to taking hits when you do this.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • You used this sometimes, while not required, and it was fairly effective.
        • It helps deal a small amount of extra damage and it pushes me out of your zone, but recognize that more important jutsu can do this as well.
        • This can also defuse Sharingan from mid-to-long-range through easy spray and pray.
  • General
    • ███ FAIR
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • You didn’t use this a lot, but it normally served its purpose.
        • This was decent and unexpected punishment for pausing to charge chakra at mid-to-long range.
      • Green Roar
        • You didn’t use this a lot, but it seemed like extra damage with no utility considered.
        • This is another jutsu that can stop Sharingan from activating. It pushes me up and out of range for it to activate. This is a quick way of defusing it.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ BAD
      • Paperbomb
        • This is a decent ninja tool for baiting me into using movement jutsu to avoid fall damage, but at times it felt like you were repeatedly and inappropriately trying to roll a chance at fall damage.
        • You could use this to mess up my aim at close-to-mid-range, making it harder for me to land my jutsu on you.
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • You are accurate with your kunai and shuriken, but it ends up being something you inappropriately hang onto to keep health lowered.
          • You need to land your hard hitters to pass. Using these a bunch to keep my health lowered in attempt to hit something unimportant isn’t going to help you anyway.
        • Use these as extra damage. You can use these to bridge the times in between your cooldowns, but you should not use them as much as you are when you get desperate. The last few fights with them were a little unbearable with the quantity in which you used them.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ FAIR
      • You are effective at playing aggressive and putting on pressure, but the pressure only supports jutsu that aren’t important to you passing the test.
      • You think about how you can force me into using movement jutsu, but this does not allow you to plan ahead or set up hard hitters.
      • You are easily defused when I play out of range and you don’t have something prepared to counter this.
        • You need to have counters prepared and you need to be able to respond with these counters for different situations.
        • You need to be able to engage as a response so that you can break out of your dead zone. You have moves you engage with just to attack the target and you need to be more preventative of me abusing your inability to hit at certain ranges.
          • Using kunai/shuriken to compensate for your dead zone is inappropriate and ineffective. You need to know how to re-engage and make counters to your opponent’s jutsu.
  • Sequence
    • ███ BAD
      • You chained Rising Earth Spikes with Planet Splitter which was inappropriate, and it didn’t work.
      • You chained Rising Earth Spikes with Beauty of Destruction which was inappropriate, and it doesn’t make it much more effective
      • You chained Planet Splitter with Thundering Sphere which was inappropriate, and it didn’t work.
      • You chained jutsu with movement jutsu which was inappropriate, and it isn’t normally effective.
      • You tend to approach in the same way each fight which does not benefit you. You need to think of other ways to use your jutsu that won’t become avoidable as our fights go on.
      • Your set is based in area denial and distancing your opponent away from you.
        • You need to use this to your advantage to keep your opponent in a safe range to land Twin Birds, Static Implosion, and to close off exits.
        • Manipulate my reaction time by applying constant pressure.
        • Disable my mobility and make me waste it to make it harder for me to play against you.
  • Balance
    • ███ POOR
      • You used Planet Splitter, Twin Birds, and Thundering Sphere a lot with no luck hitting them consistently. It feels like you don’t actually use these outside the test.
        • You need to give these jutsu more attention overall, but you also don’t want to use and waste them consistently.
        • Try to limit yourself to using them three times per fight, aiming to hit them one or two out of those three times every other fight.
      • You cycle through low cost, low effort, yet low damage jutsu. This makes the fight drag on needlessly and it really shows where you’ve put time into over your more important to hit jutsu.
        • You use Landmine Circuit, Landmine Fist, Beauty of Destruction, Spider Web, and Superb Turn in an extreme excess and it becomes painfully annoying to fight you. This hurt your overall performance on the test.
      • If you intend to pass, you need to break bad habits early. Try to balance what you use, giving proportionate use to everything.
        • I don’t really enjoy a slow crawl through the fight as you struggle to hit what is important. Practice is key.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.