Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – Kayrex – Kazekage/1t (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – Kayrex – Kazekage/1t (RESET) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – Kayrex – Kazekage/1t (RESET)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ BAD
      • Magnet Release: Gold Dust Fissure
        • You used this a lot and it felt like a primary source of damage, which isn’t good.
        • You should use this as a counter or bait and punish for when I get in range.
        • You should use this jutsu less offensively. If your target is playing aggressive and you time it correctly, they can be hit for double damage.
      • Magnet Release: Gold Dust Particles
        • This jutsu was very annoying to be hit by but was not effective when you used it.
        • If I am at mid-to-long-range, you can use this to stop the activation of Sharingan before I can reach you.
        • If I am trying to attack you at close-range, this is an easy way to push me away.
        • If I am using movement jutsu, you can use this as punishment.
          • This will make me waste my movement jutsu, decreasing my speed and ability to dodge future attacks.
      • Magnet Release: Gold Dust Spear
        • You used this a lot but only hit it once, which seemed like it was by luck anyway.
        • Try to angle the jutsu where I am going and account for the time it takes to charge before it launches at me.
          • If you know how long it takes to activate, you can better predict where to use it from and where I will be as it fires off.
        • You should take advantage of times where I am less mobile.
          • Try hitting me with this when I am charging chakra.
          • Try hitting me with this when I am playing evasively.
          • Try hitting me with this when I am slowed by the Sharingan activation.
          • Try hitting me with this when I am out of or am landing from movement jutsu.
          • Try placing it in my path if I am playing aggressively.
      • Magnet Release: Gold Dust Great Burial
        • You used this jutsu a lot but never dealt damage with it.
        • You would catch me on the edges, so it was very easy to escape.
          • Try to catch me in the center of the jutsu so I have less ability to walk or run out of it.
        • Again, you need to seize the opportunities where I am less mobile.
          • Try hitting me with this when I am charging chakra.
          • Try hitting me with this when I am playing evasively.
          • Try hitting me with this when I am slowed by the Sharingan activation.
          • Try hitting me with this when I am out of or am landing from movement jutsu.
          • Try placing it in my path if I am playing aggressively.
        • You may have some luck if you use this defensively. If I am attacking you, I may not have enough time to escape if you use this as response.
          • The things above still apply. You still want to make sure I don’t have movement jutsu off cooldown.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ POOR
      • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
        • You were not effective with this jutsu and would sometimes, instinctively or not, chain this with other jutsu inappropriately.
        • This jutsu would be a lot more threatening if you used it to mess up my aim.
          • Make sure that you are at mid-range when trying to mess up my aim. If I am firing off any sort of projectile or ranged jutsu, this will make it harder for me to land.
          • Try not to be too close as the closer I am, the easier it is to hit some of my jutsu anyway.
      • Wind Release: Gale Palm
        • It felt like you considered the utility of this jutsu and not just damage, which is good, but you need to keep consistency with it to be effective.
          • You used this to push me away if I was being too aggressive, but also know that it lets you build distance without having to waste movement jutsu or time doing it yourself.
      • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
        • You would miss this at point-blank range which is surprising and not good.
          • Perhaps it would be easier if you used this as a response to me hitting you with jutsu at close-range. This may give you more ability to hit your jutsu if I am already trying to execute my own.
      • Earth Release: Dark Swamp
        • You used this a few times but it was never useful for you.
        • You should consider using this to force me into wasting my movement jutsu.
        • You could use this to punish me for playing evasively or to keep me from being evasive.
        • You could use this to seal off an area to prevent me from closing in on you.
        • You could use this as punishment for me trying to attack you.
      • Earth Release: Rising Earth Spikes
        • You used this a lot and it felt like a primary source of damage, which isn’t good.
          This is an effective damage dealer but it is also good punishment for playing aggressive.
          This is a good opener to the fight as it instantly puts me on defense.
      • Earth Release: Planet Splitter
        • You used this a lot during our test and got close to landing it, but never did.
        • You tried to use this the same way each time, praying that it would land.
          • Try to switch up when, where, and how you use it each time so that it becomes less avoidable.
        • Another way of getting more range out of the jutsu is by using it like a wall.
          • Instead of launching the jutsu toward the target, try to shoot it from another angle to form a wall.
        • Another way of hitting this is using it when I have no movement jutsu left or am landing from a movement jutsu.
        • Another way of hitting this is catching me in a corner and sealing my exit with the jutsu.
        • Another way of hitting it is using it during the period where I am slowed in my Sharingan activation.
        • Another way of hitting it is using it when I am charging my chakra.
          • Waiting until I don’t have moment jutsu still applies.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ BAD
      • Magnet Release: Fatal Attraction
        • This was sometimes threatening, but not always effective.
        • This is a jutsu that can force me into using my movement jutsu.
        • If centered on me, this can deal a fair bit of damage.
        • You can use this to defuse Sharingan from mid-range.
      • Magnet Release: Magnetic Prison
        • You did not use this much but you also never hit it.
        • You can jump-walk toward me to attempt to assure a hit.
          • Try to land this while you are as close to me as possible, then inch toward me to ensure a hit.
        • If you are too far away, it is really easy to escape or counter you with my own jutsu.
          • If I escape, you are a sitting duck and I will attack you while you become slowed by your own jutsu.
        • The jutsu still leaves a puddle behind even if you miss. You can bait me back into this puddle to hit it if you end up missing.
      • Magnet Release: Magnetic Wall
        • You used this a few times, only stopping me once. It was effective, but you still missed your other shots.
          • You want to keep practicing trapping your opponents inside this jutsu. It is an effective way to stop me from damaging you at close-range and it messes up my coordination as well.
  • Rank
    • ███ POOR
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • You could use this to defuse Sharingan or to keep me distanced, but when you tried, it did not land.
        • This is a decent damage dealer if used in small quantities.
          • Obviously, do not let this become a primary damage dealer.
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • You still have a bad habit of using these jutsu to distance yourself rather than to dodge.
          • You want to use these jutsu to dodge oncoming attacks, but you want to quickly re-engage. If you are moving across the map, I punish the behavior and make it harder for you to re-engage.
  • General
    • ███ FAIR
      • Green Roar
        • Used once or twice for extra damage, but its utility had less consideration.
        • You can use this to defuse Sharingan as it lifts me up out of range for its activation.
        • You can use this to punish me for playing too close, also messing up my aim in the process.
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • You punished me well for evading or charging chakra.
        • Posed a fair threat at distance that I had to watch out for sometimes.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ BAD
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • You used these a lot and it hurt your overall performance on the test.
        • You struggled to land your other jutsu and this became a primary damage dealer.
          • Try to break this bad habit. It has been a consistent issue from the time you joined the server.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ BAD
      • You struggle to respond to oncoming jutsu and only have your mind focused on landing jutsu.
        • You can focus on landing jutsu, but you need to distribute that focus into how, when, and where you will use them.
        • Parrying or countering with your jutsu are important. Find an opening and take more advantage of it.
      • You don’t play too far away, but you still have an issue of moving to the other side of the field and being punished for doing so. As I said, you want to be the one distancing your target away from you rather than completely distancing yourself. You lose control over the fight when I punish you for leaving it in the first place.
  • Sequence
    • ███ BAD
      • You habitually use every nature jutsu or kekkei genkai one after the other.
        • This leads to you chaining jutsu together inappropriately.
      • You need to continuously tie me down with movement restrictive jutsu.
        • When I use a movement jutsu to escape a debuff, have another planned for when I escape. This continuous cycle of punishment will make it easier for you to land jutsu when I am no longer debuffed.
      • Do not prey on substitutions to land jutsu. This does not show that you can consistently hit the jutsu by itself and was still ineffective when you tried.
  • Balance
    • ███ POOR
      • You used Planet Splitter, Gold Dust Great Burial, and Gold Dust Spear a lot but never hit them consistently, some not at all.
        • You need to fit jutsu like these into your set or else you will continue to spray and pray them.
        • You need to find and mix up where, when, and how you use them.
      • Once again, you continuously cycle through your low cost jutsu to deal your primary damage and consistently miss your harder to hit, longer cooldown jutsu.
        • Put more focus into your hard hitting jutsu so that you can deal more effective damage throughout the fight.
        • You need to spread the lower cost jutsu more throughout the fight so that you don’t run out. You aren’t effective because you never hit your hard hitters.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.