Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – darknesses – Gyuki (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – darknesses – Gyuki (RESET) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – darknesses – Gyuki (RESET)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ GOOD
      • Lightning Release: Black Panther
        • You used this jutsu a lot and you hit it a few times, but you could be better with it.
        • I would stick with how you are currently using it, but there are some mechanics you should keep in mind.
          • This jutsu has a set range, so it will travel the same distance every time you use it. Try to keep within that range every time you do so that you can assure yourself a hit.
          • When trying to time this jutsu to hit, account for the time it takes to land on the ground. This way you can predict where I am going in greater accuracy.
          • Some of the best times to hit this jutsu is when I am coming in from long-range, evading, or am charging chakra.
      • Lightning Release: Reverse Lift
        • You normally hit this jutsu, but you use it too much which is hurting your overall performance.
        • I think you should work more on how you can use this as a utility rather than consistently using it for damage and knockup.
          • This jutsu is really good at messing up my aim and can be a good counter to me trying to attack you. It is a punishment for trying to attack you at close-to-mid-range.
      • Lightning Release: Shocking Soak
        • You normally hit this jutsu, but it feels a bit random when you use this, so try to give it a purpose.
          • I would consider using this as a movement jutsu trap. If I dash, jump, or teleport into your area, you can punish me for doing so by stunning me.
          • This is another jutsu that can be a counter to me trying to attack you at close-range. Instead of messing up my aim, it just makes me unable to aim properly at all.
      • Lightning Release: Double Black Panthers
        • You used this jutsu a lot and normally hit it, but don’t go overboard.
          • Try not to use this too often because as the test went on, it became avoidable. You should mix up when you use this.
          • This is an effective jutsu that not only poses a large damage threat but also stops me in my tacks.
          • You could use this to counter me when I am trying to attack you.
          • This is another jutsu that will force me to use my movement jutsu.
            • It deals large yet incremental damage unless you escape, so it’s very punishing to stand in.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ FAIR
      • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
        • When you used this, it applied effective pressure.
          • It punished me for playing evasively or charging chakra.
          • It made it hard to escape tight corners, provoking me to use movement jutsu.
      • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
        • You landed this twice during our test, but you had a hard time keeping up the consistency.
          • I feel like if you keep practicing based on my tips, it will get easier quickly.
        • You can try to corner me with this jutsu so that it is harder for me to escape its range.
          • If you do try to corner me with the jutsu, perhaps don’t place it directly on top of me. Try to block my path with it so that I can’t escape as easily.
        • Avoid using this when my movement jutsu are off cooldown.
          • If I have movement jutsu available, the likelihood of escape will increase.
      • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
        • You were decent at using this, but you would often miss by shooting it too close to the ground.
          • Try to aim a little further up when using it so that you don’t misfire at the ground.
          • You can manipulate its range to make shots from mid-range, but be careful about timing it.
            • This could also be a good opener to the fight if you choose.
      • Lightning Release: Spider Web
        • You were pretty effective at creating pressure using this jutsu.
          • When using it, think about forcing me to use movement jutsu. This is important, so pick vulnerable times to use it so that you can take advantage of my loss of movement jutsu later.
        • Try not to use it too often as it becomes more predictable and I will prey upon it.
      • Lightning Release: Static Implosion
        • You used this jutsu a few times and had decent accuracy.
        • The jutsu served well as a wall that would punish me for playing aggressively or evasively.
      • Lightning Release: Thundering Sphere
        • You used this a ton but didn’t land it much at all.
          • I have a lot of time to move out of the jutsu simply by walking or even through movement jutsu, which was a bigger mistake.
            • Try not to use the jutsu when my movement jutsu are available. I already have a lot of time to react and escape your jutsu, having movement jutsu left does not help.
        • Try placing this down when I am cornered, sealing off my exit routes.
          • Part of hitting this jutsu is making sure I do not have the reaction time to escape it. This is a smart way of doing so.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ BAD
      • Plasma Release: Solar Strike
        • You normally missed this jutsu, so you need to improve your hit-rate.
        • This is another jutsu that only shoots a set distance. Find this distance and try shooting from that range each time.
          • While already within range to hit it, inch toward the target while it is activating. This may make it easier to land.
        • This jutsu could potentially defuse Sharingan.
          • I think it has a far enough range away that it makes this possible. This would make Sharingan triggers less frequent.
      • Plasma Release: Scarlet Shower
        • You didn’t land this jutsu during our test, which wasn’t great.
        • This jutsu has a larger range than it appears to have.
          • Test out how far the range for the jutsu is. This will give you a better sense of how and where to use the jutsu.
        • Try placing this around corners so that it closes off my escape route.
          • If I am cornered by this, I may not have enough time to escape before it hits me.
            • This is especially true because it has a very wide range and it slows me.
          • Try placing it down near me if I am charging chakra or am paused at long ranges.
          • Use this if I have no movement jutsu left or if I am coming from movement jutsu.
            • Movement jutsu are the number one thing that will allow me to dodge this and if I don’t have them, I am far less likely to escape.
              • Try not to use the jutsu the same way each time. Take these tips and figure out ways to mix things up so you don’t become predictable when trying.
              • Keep in mind that if I am out of options, I will be less able to dodge. With the additional slow and range this jutsu has, paying attention and timing for when I am most vulnerable is important.
      • Plasma Release: Superheated Sear
        • You normally wouldn’t hit this, which was surprising.
        • This is an additional jutsu that can restrict my movement, but you struggle to hit it.
          • Try to be closer to me when using this.
          • Time your shots better so that I run into it.
        • This can stop me from playing aggressively against you.
          • Try using it as a barrier when I try to attack you.
  • Rank
    • ███ GOOD
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • You would save movement jutsu for dodging and gaining fair distance, and you would quickly return to the fight.
        • You wouldn’t pair movement jutsu often, if at all, which is what I am looking for.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • You don’t use this often, if at all, but you could save it for defusing Sharingan from long-range or keeping me away.
          • You still don’t need to use it, but it is just an idea.
  • General
    • ███ FAIR
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • You used this a couple of times, did some helpful damage.
        • Punished me for playing at far range or charging chakra.
      • Green Roar
        • You use this more for damage than for its potential effects.
        • This could’ve been used to prevent Sharingan from activating.
        • This could’ve been used to punish me for playing aggressive.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ FAIR
      • Paperbomb
        • You used these in moderation, but it could also be effective at forcing me to use movement jutsu.
          • Obviously don’t use these too much.
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • You were using a lot of kunai and shuriken throughout the fight and didn’t really dial it down, so I would be careful.
        • It was effective at dealing incremental damage that was pressuring throughout the fight.
        • This could easily defuse Sharingan from longer ranges.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ FAIR
      • Your playstyle is aggressive and benefits damage dealing, but you don’t force me to use my movement jutsu enough to give openings to hard hitters.
      • You need to spend time getting an understanding of the range and radii of your jutsu.
        • It will help you know when and where to hit abilities from easier.
  • Sequence
    • ███ FAIR
      • You have a lot of abilities that can slow me down or knock me up, which forces me into using my movement jutsu, but you focus a little too much on damage dealing.
        • Give more awareness to which abilities slow me down and when I use movement jutsu. This will let you land hard hitters when I have none left.
        • Continually force me into using my movement jutsu by applying things that will force me to use them throughout the fight. You need to make sure I have none left to escape your jutsu.
  • Balance
    • ███ FAIR
      • You kept trying hard to land jutsu like Flame Cyclone, Thundering Sphere, and Scarlet Shower.
        • I know you want to hit them, but you need to integrate them into your set more.
          • This is all part of giving them consideration for when I no longer have movement jutsu left.
        • Aim to use your hard-to-hits at least three times each fight, hitting it once or twice every other fight. You will need to practice a lot to do this, but that is your goal.
        • Do not get nervous over not hitting these jutsu. You don’t want to lose focus on your entire set by missing a few jutsu. Practice makes perfect.
      • You use certain abilities like Spider Web and Kunai/Shuriken a lot. Try not to overuse them as that is innapropriate.
        • Remember to give your entire set equal attention so that everything has a place to be used.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.