Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – 1GreenWhale – 3 tails (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – 1GreenWhale – 3 tails (RESET) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – 1GreenWhale – 3 tails (RESET)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ BAD
      • Coral Palm
        • You used this jutsu a little, but it was never really effective.
        • This would be a good jutsu to force me into using movement jutsu.
        • This would be a good jutsu to stop me from attacking you.
        • This would be a good jutsu to get me out of your area.
      • Rising Coral Ripples
        • You would hit this sometimes, but other times you would be too far away.
          • Find what range is safe to hit this jutsu every time and aim to use it at that same range.
        • This jutsu does fair damage, but not much.
          • Don’t let this jutsu become something you deal most of your damage with.
      • Rising Coral Attack
        • You never landed this jutsu on me during our test.
          • Sometimes you would place it in areas that were nowhere near me.
        • Try placing it down near me when Sharingan is activating.
          • I am slowed while Sharingan activates so I may not have time to dodge.
          • The additional slow following Sharingan’s activation slow will make it twice as hard to escape.
        • Try placing it down near me if I am charging chakra or am paused at long ranges.
        • Use this if I have no movement jutsu left or if I am coming from movement jutsu.
          • Movement jutsu are the number one thing that will allow me to dodge this and if I don’t have them, I am far less likely to escape. Just wait until they are on cooldown.
            • Try not to use the jutsu the same way each time. Take these tips and figure out ways to mix things up so you don’t become predictable when trying.
      • Coral Trap
        • You were decent at using this jutsu at the beginning, but it fell apart quickly, and that was because I was able to escape using movement jutsu.
          • Given that this sucks me in, it makes it harder for me to escape. Watch which movement jutsu I use so that you can catch me in this easier.
          • Another way of hitting this is using it when I am paused at mid-range. This is usually when I charge chakra or am trying to push you away.
          • If I am playing evasively or have gained distance, placing in this in my path will make it harder for me.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ POOR
      • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
        • You used this a few times but it was not very useful for you.
          • You could use this to mess up my aim, just as long as you are not too close.
          • You could use this to prevent me from evading or attacking you.
      • Wind Release: Gale Palm
        • You may of used this a bit, but it was not effective.
        • This jutsu is a good opener to the fight and can push me away from you if I am attacking you.
          • It gives you a little more dominance over the fight by pushing me to play defensively.
      • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
        • You hit this sometimes, but you missed it a lot too.
          • Try to aim for the body each time you use it and don’t try to use it from too far.
        • This is a good way to prevent taking damage. You can use this to counter my attempts to attack you.
      • Water Release: Bullet Ball Barrage
        • You used this a lot and it was very avoidable.
        • You would stand in one place with the jutsu, not spreading the water around you.
          • Where you are looking is where the bullets make puddles on the ground.
        • Try to be closer to me when using this. This jutsu is very effective at forcing me to use my movement jutsu.
      • Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
        • You used this a lot and got close to hitting it, but never did.
        • This jutsu can be placed on the ground pretty far. Make use of this potential range.
          • Try to place it to the left, right, or behind your target. It has a pretty wide damage radius and can be difficult to escape when not in your opponent’s direct field of view.
        • Try to mix this in during a toss-up of jutsu.
          • This will make it harder for me to react to it coming.
        • Take advantage of when my movement jutsu are on cooldown.
          • I have less of an ability to escape a jutsu coming at me if they are.
          • Try to catch me with it from movement jutsu, aiming near or where I am going to land.
        • Try to hit me with it when I am charging chakra or initially using Sharingan.
          • I am less focused on moving when I am charging chakra.
      • Water Release: Hydro Bomb
        • You used this a lot and never landed it.
          • You were often too far away for it to hit me. Try to find out what the max-range you can use this jutsu at is and try to use it at that range each time.
          • Try to use this when I am up-close so that you can knock me away. This is especially good if you need to punish me for playing aggressively.
          • Remember that this jutsu can be curved with your cursor, so make use of that. Don’t try to curve it too much or you will make it harder on yourself.
          • Inch your way forward when activating this so that you can correctly time the jutsu.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ POOR
      • Ice Release: Chains of Earthen Ice
        • Similar to Coral Palm, you didn’t use this very often and it was not very effective.
        • This would be a good jutsu to force me into using movement jutsu.
        • This would be a good jutsu to stop me from attacking you.
        • This would be a good jutsu to get me out of your area.
      • Ice Release: Ice-Breaking Sledgehammer
        • You sometimes dealt damage using this jutsu, but other times it missed and made the slow field.
        • I feel like this would be a strong opener that would instantly force me into using my movement jutsu.
        • This jutsu would be used effectively to disengage.
      • Ice Release: Ice-Breaking Fist
        • You used this a few times, but it was very avoidable.
          • Try to use this at close-range. This is kind of like an icy spider web with knockback.
          • This jutsu creates a lot of pressure and it forces me into using my movement jutsu.
          • This jutsu can also stop me from dealing damage to you.
  • Rank
    • ███ BAD
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • You didn’t use or hit this a lot, but it could’ve been useful for stopping the activation of Sharingan from mid-to-long range.
        • This jutsu can also push you off of me if I am being aggressive.
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • Do not pair your movement jutsu with jutsu because it isn’t appropriate.
        • Do not use your movement jutsu to go across the map. You want to dodge and come back into the fight.
          • I make it hard to come back if you consistently use movement jutsu to go long-range.
          • Being outside the range for certain jutsu to hit is not dodging and can make it harder for you to play your setup.
  • General
    • ███ BAD
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • You didn’t do much with this even though you did use it.
        • You could use this to punish me for evading from you or when I am standing still at long ranges, especially when I am charging chakra.
      • Green Roar
        • You used this too much and it hurt your performance on the test, so don’t use it as much.
          • Give this a purpose. Try using it to stop Sharingan from activating.
          • Use it to mess up my aim.
        • You could punish me for playing too close or for playing aggressive with this.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ BAD
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • You didn’t use these a lot, but they can be used for a couple of different purposes.
          • You could use a few of these for incremental damage.
          • You could use these to stop Sharingan’s activation from long-range.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ POOR
      • I feel like you were too afraid to get close to land your jutsu and would dart across the map when you did get close.
      • It didn’t seem like you had a lot of strategy or counters, so you should work on some.
        • While you need to deal damage to kill, you need to think about how you can stop me from dealing damage to you.
        • You should try to counter my abilities with your own so that you take less damage.
        • You should try to force me to use my movement jutsu so that I can’t move away from future hard hitters as easily.
  • Sequence
    • ███ BAD
      • A lot of your set can prevent me from moving and force me to use movement jutsu. You need to slow me down one jutsu after the other, so when I escape, another hazard is in its place.
        • This will allow you to hit your hard hitters when I have no movement jutsu left.
      • Don’t fall into a pattern. Switch up how you use everything in your kit when you fight and change based on how I play. This will make it harder for me to predict how you are playing.
  • Balance
    • ███ BAD
      • I feel like you wanted to use everything, but you ended up relying on the things you could hit. Try to put more practice and consideration into your hard hitters like Rising Coral Attack and Water Fang Bullet. You want to make sure the stuff you can’t hit has a place in your set.
        • Try to not use them more than three times in a fight and aim to hit the one to two times every other fight.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.