Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – theTopher – Nagato (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – theTopher – Nagato (RESET) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – theTopher – Nagato (RESET)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ BAD
      • Adamantine Attacking Chains
        • You were more effective at hitting this jutsu than in previous tests.
          • I feel like you used it as a wall and took my advice on using it closer.
          • It felt like good punishment for me trying to attack you.
        • Remember to place it in ways that won’t push me out. You want to make sure you are maximizing its potential to be a wall.
      • Adamantine Sealing Chains
        • You landed this a few times but it didn’t pose much of a threat.
        • You could force me into using my movement jutsu or stop me from attacking you.
          • If I was forced to use my movement jutsu, you could strike me during their cooldown times.
      • Adamantine Siphoning Chains
        • You didn’t hit this a lot and it didn’t help you much during our test.
          • Try to body shot this and don’t be too far away.
        • You should try to siphon chakra away consistently throughout the fight, but it is especially important when I am low on chakra.
          • Not having a lot of chakra would make it hard for me to use my jutsu and forcing me to use my movement jutsu on top of that would make it very hard to manage my chakra to do anything. This would be another way to solidify landing hard hitters in the future.
      • Adamantine Piercing Chains
        • You used this jutsu a lot but it wasn’t very effective.
        • I feel like I can run around your chains to avoid them, so you need to spread them out more.
          • Try to seal off spaces around me or corner me with the jutsu.
          • Try to create a bunch of hazards that I will end up running into.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ BAD
      • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
        • You were somewhat better at using this jutsu this time around.
        • You were able to mess up my aim once or twice using this, but try to remain consistent.
        • You could use this to pull me back into your area if I am evading.
        • You can use this to stop me from entering your area.
      • Wind Release: Gale Palm
        • You had some trouble landing this jutsu at times, but you are decent with it.
        • This could be used to push me away and deal decent damage in the process.
        • This is a decent aggressive opener to a fight, forcing me to react defensively.
      • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
        • You had a lot of trouble hitting this jutsu during our test.
        • Try not to attack with this jutsu from too far away.
          • Aim to use it in close-to-mid range.
        • You should use this to stop me from chaining jutsu or attacking you. Sometimes you take a lot of damage that could’ve been prevented with this jutsu.
      • Water Release: Bullet Ball Barrage
        • You used this a few times, but you aren’t very careful when you do.
        • Don’t lose sight of jutsu I use or hazards I place down when you use this.
          • You tend to walk into things the most when you have this active.
        • Try to get closer to me when using this jutsu so that you can force me into using movement jutsu to escape.
          • Again, don’t leave yourself open to attacks while using this. You want to surround me with this jutsu so tht I am forced to waste my movement jutsu.
          • You could even try to catch me from movement jutsu when using this.
      • Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
        • You used this a few times and it never really got close to hitting.
        • This jutsu can be placed on the ground a decent distance away, giving you greater opportunities to hit it.
          • Try to place it to the left, right, or behind your target. It has a pretty wide damage radius and can be difficult to escape when not in your opponent’s direct field of view.
        • Try to mix this in during a toss-up of jutsu. This will make it harder for me to react to it coming.
          • Still remember to be careful about how you place it.
        • Take advantage of when my movement jutsu are on cooldown.
          • I have less of an ability to escape a jutsu coming at me if they are.
          • Try to catch me with it from movement jutsu, aiming near or where I am going to land.
        • Try to hit me with it when I am charging chakra or initially using Sharingan.
          • I am less focused on moving when I am charging chakra.
      • Water Release: Hydro Bomb
        • You hit this once during our test but you still have an accuracy issue.
          • Try not to use this so far away. A lot of the time when you try to use this, there’s no way it can hit me at the distance you use it at.
        • Try to play aggressively with this jutsu and constantly inch toward me as it charges up to ensure a hit. If you are within point-blank range when activating it, you will have an easier time hitting it.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ FAIR
      • Ice Release: Chains of Earthen Ice
        • You used this sometimes, but it didn’t always affect me.
          • This would be a good jutsu to force me into using movement jutsu.
          • This would be a good jutsu to stop me from attacking you.
          • This would be a good jutsu to get me out of your area.
      • Ice Release: Ice-Breaking Sledgehammer
        • You were better at hitting this jutsu this time around, but you sometimes drop it at weird angles, making it miss.
        • This is a good jutsu that can pressure me into using my movement jutsu.
      • Ice Release: Ice-Breaking Fist
        • You used this a few times but it was still a bit avoidable.
          • Try to play very aggressively with this, using it to force me into moving movement jutsu.
          • If you are taking damage, use this to push me off of you.
  • Rank
    • ███ BAD
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • This felt pressuring sometimes and it was difficult to engage.
        • I’m not sure how often you use this to defuse Sharingan but it may help if you use it at long-range.
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • Sometimes I feel like you’re not using your movement jutsu to dodge well enough.
          • You tend to teleport far away and then you struggle to engage. Try to quickly return to the fight.
          • You will fall into a lot of the jutsu I use, so have snappier reaction time by using your movement jutsu to evade and return quickly.
  • General
    • ███ FAIR
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • You dealt a decent amount of extra damage at long-range if I was playing evasively, but sometimes you would miss.
      • Green Roar
        • You used this to defuse Sharingan, which was good.
          • Consider using this to stop me from attacking you. It may prevent more damage.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ BAD
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • This is good for small yet incremental damage throughout the fight. It is effective at bridging the time in between cooldowns.
      • Demon Wind Shuriken
        • It feels like you’re hitting this more often than before, so I guess you must like it. It’s decent for an extra burst of damage and it can be threatening.
          • Perhaps you could use this to make me use my movement jutsu if possible.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ POOR
      • You get very nervous entering tests and you tend to miss a lot of jutsu. Please don’t let the test get to you or you’re prone to mess up.
      • You tend to walk into everything I place down where other players would have the sense to avoid.
        • Please try to be more aware of what you are doing and what I am throwing out you.
        • Hitting your jutsu are important but I am countering you and you are not countering me. Use your jutsu to counter what I do better.
  • Sequence
    • ███ BAD
      • It seems like you are trying to keep me tied down with slows, but your accuracy is struggling.
        • Try to use things you know aren’t as difficult to slow me down and make me continuously waste movement jutsu. Get in closer with things that you have trouble slowing me down with to help ensure that I am slowed.
      • Try to change how you approach each fight. If you are trying the same tricks each time you play, I can avoid a lot of what you do.
  • Balance
    • ███ BAD
      • It seems like you are trying to use everything but you do still have a major accuracy issue.
      • When using Piercing Chains and Water Fang Bullet, try to limit them to at most three times per fight. Aim to hit them once or twice every other fight.
        • Having a set amount of times to use something and considering when, where, and how to use these things are important. Remember to shake up the way you use these abilities so that they aren’t as avoidable.
          • The jutsu you struggle with are going to take time to understand, but practice is key. Try some of the tips I have presented.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.