Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – lilevopimpin – Deidara

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – lilevopimpin – Deidara Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – lilevopimpin – Deidara

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ GOOD
      • Detonating Clay: Art
        • You were effective at engaging or disengaging with this jutsu.
          • It helped you add pressure or escape when you needed to.
      • Detonating Clay: Twin Birds
        • You hit this jutsu around every other time you used it, which was good.
          • I feel like hitting this jutsu has made you a bit more effective.
        • While you were fairly accurate, I want to squash more room for error.
          • Quite a few times you were too close or too far away. This seems to be a consistent issue that is getting better, but please make sure that you are aware of it.
          • Try to be more efficient at judging its distance and don’t try to overcompensate using this jutsu. Remember that having a good hit ratio and being effective are still important.
      • Detonating Clay: Superb Turn
        • You would hit this jutsu sometimes and other times you would miss its tagging feature.
          • Try to use it closer to me and remember that it can only tag me if it hits the ground around me.
      • Detonating Clay: Beauty of Destruction
        • You were more effective with this jutsu this time around.
          • You effectively push me off if I get too close.
          • You use it at an optimal range most of the time.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ BAD
      • Lightning Release: Static Implosion
        • Again, you used this a few times but your accuracy needs work and it isn’t very effective
          • The jutsu will hit, but only land a tick of damage which is like a half a heart to a heart. It doesn’t deal its full damage or make its best impact when this happens.
        • Try setting the jutsu up for me to run into it. I normally don’t run into it or I get skimmed, and sometimes it even misses.
          • Try to place it more directly on me, sometimes the skimming is just from the aoe being too far which gives more way to it missing
      • Lightning Release: Thundering Sphere
        • You used this a bit during our test and it you always tried for weird plays that I didn’t fall for.
          • You tried sandwiching it between other jutsu or using other jutsu to corner me and you really made it hard on yourself to hit it.
          • Try not to over anticipate that I will leap into it from across the map, I probably won’t
        • Try to strike when I have no movement jutsu left, most of the time I can teleport away from it or use movement jutsu to escape and there is zero pressure.
      • Lightning Release: Spider Web
        • It seemed like you used this jutsu more to force me into using movement jutsu which is good.
          • You used it a bit more but it was still in moderation.
      • Earth Release: Rising Earth Spikes
        • You used this a few times, but sometimes you would use it when I was slowed. I would save it for another time.
        • I feel like you tried to use this to force me into using movement jutsu, but at the wrong times.
      • Earth Release: Dark Swamp
        • You tried to use this more in the test and it helped a little bit, but sometimes you would be hasty to force me into using movement jutsu, not letting me use movement jutsu to escape Dark Swamp already.
          • You want to continuously apply things that force me to use movement jutsu, not stack a bunch on top of me all at once.
      • Earth Release: Planet Splitter
        • This being sandwiched between Thundering Sphere didn’t help you and you did it a couple of times, which wasn’t too good.
        • Try to be more spontaneous using this and use it closer. You won’t be lucky enough to get me to leap into it consistently, if at all.
        • Try to prey on me not having movement jutsu at times.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ FAIR
      • Explosion Release: Explosive Eruption
        • You still had pretty quick reaction speed to push me off you, which is good.
        • The slow this jutsu creates is pressuring, but you don’t keep this pressure going.
      • Explosion Release: Landmine Fist
        • You didn’t use this too much this time which is good.
        • It seemed like you tried to use this more defensively which is good.
      • Explosion Release: Landmine Circuit
        • This time aroumd, I felt like you still had the same issues with not covering the field. I was able to walk around Landmine Circuit, and it was only pressuring when I was already in a corner. Being cornered could’ve been used for a more important jutsu.
        • Try to spread this around more and make it more of a hazard.
        • Try not to use this too far away.
  • Rank
    • ███ GOOD
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • You still distance yourself efficiently, dodge well, and return pretty fast.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • You were still decent at pulling off extra damage or pushing me off, but perhaps you could consider the pressure this may add.
  • General
    • ███ GOOD
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • This was definitely a decent punisher still for playing too far away.
      • Green Roar
        • There were more notable times where you used this to disable Sharingan, which is good.
        • I think you may of used this to quickly get me away at times which is good.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ FAIR
      • Paperbomb
        • I feel like you might be able to use these a little bit more, not too much, to try to force more movement jutsu. Other than that, they’re decent at making me use them.
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • I feel that now since you are entering the territory where you are learning how to hit your hard hits, these are becoming less of a problem. This is good.
        • Remember that they can deal extra incremental damage, but it isn’t something you should cling to in order to preserve damage.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ FAIR
      • You still have trouble keeping the pressure on consistently and you aren’t giving yourself the openings you need to land your important jutsu.
      • I feel like you’re trying to play mind games at times to hit certain jutsu when you don’t need to think that hard to land them.
      • Try to play a little more aggressively perhaps? Be aggressive when you can be and be defensive when you need to be.
      • I think switching up how you approach each fight is very important at this stage. You seem to be very easily countered and not expecting what you do is part of how you do better.
  • Sequence
    • ███ BAD
      • You started putting together Dark Swamp and Rising Earth Spikes which isn’t good.
        • If you’re trying to chain jutsu that force me into using movement jutsu, perhaps wait until after the Dark Swamp diminishes. That way you’ll force me to use two movement jutsu at times rather than just one.
      • Putting together Thundering Sphere and Planet Splitter definitely made them less likely to be hit. You also used them in the same way each time and it just wasn’t working.
        • The crash course on both of these were supposed to guide the tips I gave you through many tests. I thought that giving you more understanding of the ranges would help you implement them into the tips, but you don’t consistently try to mix them up in the test from my point of view.
      • Chaining moves that force me into using movement jutsu requires you to apply constant pressure. When I am in the effect of one pressuring jutsu, putting another on top of it will cancel it out, just like Dark Swamp and Rising Earth Spikes.
        • Wait until each pressuring move plays it effect, making me use movement jutsu to continue with another. Use the openings these jutsu generate to land hard hitters.
  • Balance
    • ███ FAIR
      • You are trying a bit harder to not use certain jutsu more than others, and it’s beginning to show, but you’re super stressing over Planet Splitter and Thundering Sphere with the tactics I’ve seen.
        • Just return to the basics and try not to think so hard on how to hit these jutsu.
        • You need to be more spontaneous, be able to mix up ways you use them, and just be more efficient about how you use them each time you do.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.