Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – 57z – Kakuzu (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – 57z – Kakuzu (RESET) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – 57z – Kakuzu (RESET)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ BAD
      • Earth Grudge: Harpoon Fist
        • You would hit this jutsu regularly but you would use it at the wrong times, making it less useful to you.
          • Try to use this to help you engage from close or mid range.
          • Try to use this to punish me for trying to attack.
        • You shouldn’t rely on this for damage and you should save it for a good purpose.
      • Earth Grudge: Subterranean Shutdown
        • I don’t think you used this a lot or hit it at all.
        • This jutsu shoots out at a similar distance each time so you need to figure out that distance and only use it there.
        • This can be used to stop me if I am trying to approach you from mid-range or to stop me if I am playing evasively.
      • Earth Grudge: Biguro
        • You used this a lot but you would normally be too far away for it to take effect, or I would escape it too easily.
          • I was able to escape or not be hit by it which made it easy to counter you and attack you while you were stuck in your own jutsu.
        • You should try to get closer to use this and use it more defensively.
      • Earth Grudge: Tendril Takedown
        • You were okay at hitting this jutsu but you could’ve used it in better times.
        • I think this is a good jutsu to force me into using movement jutsu.
          • The jutsu is very startling and can push me away quickly.
          • This also gets me out of your area if I am playing aggressive.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ BAD
      • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
        • You used this a few times but it didn’t serve much of a purpose.
          • This would be good to prevent me from reaching you as quickly, to stop me from evading, or to make it harder for me to aim my jutsu. Just know that if you are trying to mess up my aim, you shouldn’t use this too close to me.
      • Wind Release: Gale Palm
        • You didn’t use or hit this much, which isn’t good.
          • This could be used as a good opener or way of pushing me back if I am playing too aggressively.
      • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
        • You used this too much and you missed it a lot too. I wouldn’t use it as much.
        • I think you should save this for when you immediately need me to stop attacking or attempting to attack.
        • Another way of using this is to cancel my movement jutsu. This is a good way to force me to use it as well.
      • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
        • You tried using this a lot but you never hit it.
          • I think you try to use it behind me or when I am very mobile, and you aren’t good at timing it.
          • It falls where you click on the ground and has decent range.
        • Try to use this when I am standing still to charge chakra in order to punish me.
        • Try to use this to punish me for playing aggressive or running toward you. It’ll act kind of like a wall in that sense.
      • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
        • You used this a lot and you normally missed it, which isn’t good.
        • You can try to corner me with this jutsu so that it is harder for me to escape its range.
          • If you do try to corner me with the jutsu, perhaps don’t place it directly on top of me.
            • Try to block my path with it so that I can’t escape as easily.
          • Avoid using this when my movement jutsu are off cooldown.
            • If I have movement jutsu available, the likelihood of escape will increase.
      • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
        • You used this a few times for damage but remember its utility and versatility.
        • Even though it doesn’t seem like it, this jutsu can travel pretty far.
          • This can be used to cover your mid-range area.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ BAD
      • Scorch Release: Incinerating Flare
        • You used this a lot but you would waste a lot of its duration by being too far away.
          • Don’t just do nothing while it charges up, use the time it takes to charge to stay within range to hit it.
          • This jutsu is good at forcing me to use my movement jutsu and you don’t need to hit a whole lot of it to be effective.
      • Scorch Release: Searing Slaughter
        • You would use this to make a getaway after taking a bunch of damage, but you should use it to prevent me from damaging you to begin with.
          • This is designed to make it harder for me to get in range to hit my jutsu, to mess up my aim, and it can potentially force me to use movement jutsu.
      • Scorch Release: Super Steam Kill
        • This jutsu was never hit and you were either too close or too far for it to make sense.
        • This jutsu is designed to let you engage from mid-range.
          • You shoot the fireballs out to hit me and you use the returning scorch balls as a threat in close-range. This will allow you to break the distance between me and you to start using your other jutsu as well.
  • Rank
    • ███ POOR
      • Chakra Dash & Chakra Retreat
        • You didn’t really use these to escape incoming damage and you didn’t have good reaction time.
          • Leaping really far away after taking damage doesn’t help much. You need to do this to prevent some damage you don’t want to take and quickly re-enter the fight.
      • Self Regeneration & Self Healing
        • Obviously don’t use these too much, maybe two times a fight if you are worried.
          • Be a little stealthy about it but don’t flee and heal. These are battle heals, so maybe if you are low, draw back, heal a bit, and head back in.
      • Self Cleaning
        • You didn’t use this a lot if at all. It can cleanse Sharingan debuff, or general debuffs that aren’t slowness which is incredibly useful if you are stuck in them.
      • Medical Needles
        • You could use these to sap chakra away from me when I am already low. I would be strategic about how you use this because it could make it harder for me to use normal jutsu and movement jutsu.
  • General
    • ███ BAD
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • You can use this to punish me for charging chakra.
        • This is good for extra damage, don’t use it too often.
      • Green Roar
        • You used this a lot and not always appropriately.
        • You can use this to cancel Sharingan by lifting me into the air, which is outside its range to hit you.
        • You can use this to get me out of your are and mess up my aim.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ BAD
      • Paperbomb
        • You could use these to mess up my aim or to force me into using my movement jutsu but do not use them a lot.
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • These are decent at doing incremental damage throughout the fight, don’t use them a lot.
        • Another thing that can easily break Sharingan from mid to far ranges.
      • Smoke Bomb
        • You used this a lot and rarely hit it. I feel like it is very experimental right now.
        • I think you need to build your accuracy with these or not worry so much about using them. The closer they are, the more likely they are to blind. This would be a good way to force me to use movement jutsu.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ POOR
      • You have all the means to get close to me but you don’t. You kind of focus on just damage and hitting jutsu and you don’t accomplish either very well. I think you need to consider the effects your jutsu have and just give them a purpose other than solely pulling off damage.
        • Some of your jutsu can help you close in but you use them for damage.
        • Some of your jutsu can push me out to prevent damage, but you use them to escape or just randomly.
          • Give more purpose to each of your jutsu and try to figure out what everything you have does. Some jutsu have good purposes secondary to just dealing damage that you need to think about.
      • You need to know how to get in closer and let your jutsu do some of that work for you. Sometimes you just don’t get close enough to hit things and it makes you miss a lot.
  • Sequence
    • ███ POOR
      • You tend to misfire or intentionally play grossly.
        • You paired things together like Bed of Flames and Incinerating Flare or Green Roar and Flame Cyclone. You don’t want to randomly throw out jutsu because it’ll reflect poorly on you and it wis also wasteful.
        • Think about when, where, and how you can use your jutsu.
      • You should continuously force me to use my movement jutsu by activating abilities that force me to use my movement jutsu after each ends.
        • ou just want to continuously pressure me, one jutsu after the other since a lot of your kit creates pressure. You don’t want to stack them, but follow up with sources of pressure. This will allow you to land hard hitters when I have no movement jutsu left.
  • Balance
    • ███ BAD
      • You tend to use Flame Cyclone, Incinerating Flare, Super Steam Kill, and Biguro a lot with no consideration of how to set them up.
        • If you want to hit your hard hitters, you need to give them consideration in your set and think about how they are used.
        • You don’t want to use these jutsu too much as focusing on them way too hard will take away from the rest of the stuff you are using.
      • You forget about certain jutsu, like your clan’s Subterranean Shutdown, or even your medical ninjutsu. Make sure to include every part of your set in each fight for maximum effectiveness.
        • Remember to use everything in your set equally. Try not to cycle through all of your easier to hit jutsu. Make sure to have a fair mix of everything in your set used and don’t forget about learning how to use the harder stuff.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.