Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – theTopher – Nagato (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – theTopher – Nagato (RESET) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – theTopher – Nagato (RESET)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ BAD
      • Adamantine Attacking Chains
        • You didn’t hit this jutsu as much this time around.
          • Try to keep using it like a wall that forces me to run into it.
          • Try to keep me centered in the jutsu so that it makes more hits.
      • Adamantine Sealing Chains
        • You miss this a lot more than you hit it which makes it much harder to force me into using my movement jutsu.
          • Try to be closer when using the jutsu. You tend to miss when you’re farther away.
      • Adamantine Siphoning Chains
        • This is another jutsu you miss a lot more than you hit, so it’s hard to consistently siphon chakra.
          • You normally make long shots with this that are destined to miss. You need to draw in a bit closer to hit this because being out of range seems to be a big issue for you.
        • Again, remember that siphoning away chakra is another way to make it harder for me to attack you and dodge with movement jutsu.
      • Adamantine Piercing Chains
        • You are still covering small areas with your chains and not making hard to escape hazards. It usually takes one movement jutsu to get away.
          • Try to use this when I have no active movement jutsu.
          • Surround me in chains that I am forced to continuously run into.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ BAD
      • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
        • You sometimes messed up my aim, but not normally.
        • Try to react quickly if you think I will attack.
          • You want to use this at mid-range because being too close usually means I will not miss.
      • Wind Release: Gale Palm
        • You were decent at using this sometimes, though accuracy issues still remain.
        • Remember that this can be used as an opener, counter, or to push me away when you need to.
      • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
        • You hit this a few more times, but you use and miss it a lot. I feel like you don’t have much of a strategy with this jutsu.
        • Again, try to be at close-to-mid range using this jutsu.
        • Again, try to avoid using this for pure damage output. You want to use this to stop me from hitting you with something, potentially to cancel out a dash, or through other means.
      • Water Release: Bullet Ball Barrage
        • You used this less this time around but I don’t recall much strategy when you did.
        • Try to use this as I engage to make my movement jutsu useless. This is something that punishes me for trying to charge in and makes it hard for me to escape.
      • Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
        • You still haven’t hit this yet, so I will try to reiterate some points, just simplified.
          • Try to place it behind or out of my field of view. It can be hard to avoid that way.
          • Mix this in at random times so that I don’t expect it coming.
          • If you know that I have no movement jutsu left or if I am charging chakra, it is a safer time to use this.
      • Water Release: Hydro Bomb
        • You hit this once during our test, but I simply ran into it to activate Sharingan. You still have a major accuracy issue that prevents you from hitting it otherwise.
          • Try to be within five or so blocks range using this jutsu and inch toward me while it is activating. This can make it easier to hit.
          • Remember the slight but effective curve. Try to drag it quickly toward me when attempting to hit it.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ FAIR
      • Ice Release: Chains of Earthen Ice
        • The way you used this wasn’t always effective and it could be used to push me off of you firstly and force me to use my movement jutsu lastly.
          • This is very effective at making me play defense, pushing me out of your area and forcing me to use movement jutsu.
      • Ice Release: Ice-Breaking Sledgehammer
        • You were better at hitting this jutsu this time around and you were less prone to missing it consistently.
          • Again, this is a good jutsu that can pressure me into using my movement jutsu.
      • Ice Release: Ice-Breaking Fist
        • You used this a few times but the way you used it made it a bit redundant.
          • Try to activate this in close-range and play aggressively with it.
          • Don’t chain this with other slows as they just overwrite one another.
  • Rank
    • ███ POOR
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • You still have trouble using your movement jutsu.
          • You don’t really dodge with your movement jutsu. You dash or teleport to the opposite side of the field and it makes it hard for you to re-engage. Being out of range to be hit isn’t dodging.
  • General
    • ███ BAD
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • You used this a few times to deal damage if I was standing still at long ranges to charge chakra.
      • Green Roar
        • You didn’t defuse Sharingan or prevent me from attacking too well this time around. This could’ve helped a little bit.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ BAD
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • Again, this is good for the occasional small damage throughout the fight.
        • May help you re-engage.
      • Smoke Bomb
        • Not very well played, only activated once on me.
        • You can use this to keep me off of you at close-range at times.
      • Demon Wind Shuriken
        • You hit this once, did a bit of damage, wasn’t very threatening.
          • If you like using it, keep working with it I suppose.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ POOR
      • Your accuracy when using jutsu is hindering you from playing well. You are a bit afraid to close in, probably because you don’t want to be hit, but you aren’t responding very fast with your own jutsu to stop me from hitting you.
      • You are still walking into a lot of things. You use your movement jutsu to escape rather than using them to dodge. Those two things are different and it makes it harder for you to avoid taking damage.
        • Additionally, this makes it harder for you to re-enter the fight to attack me.
  • Sequence
    • ███ POOR
      • Whirlwind Fist and Ice-Breaking Fist conflict with one another. Save Ice-Breaking Fist for something separate and at close range.
      • A lot of your damage recently has come from ninja tools stacked on top of your clan and nature slows. You may be trying to create pressure, but the slows often do that on their own.
        • Save some of those ninja tools to help re-engage into the fight.
      • Be wary of misfires. Try not to put lose focus and accidentally do a gross combo or crutch.
      • If you are trying to tie me down with slows, you need to keep up the pace. A lot of this is rooted in your accuracy though, so this is something you need to work on.
  • Balance
    • ███ BAD
      • You are trying really hard to land your hard hitters and I feel like you’re losing focus on your entire set again. You really need to work on your playstyle and what you use. You really need to think about how you can use your things to conquer your issues with engaging, dodging, and accuracy first. All the pieces will fall into line if you have a good foundation.
      • Again, when using hard hitters that you struggle to hit, try to give them more consideration or limit how much you use them per fight. You want them to have a time and place and you need to be sharp about how they can be used in different situations. Remember to be spontaneous as well.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.