Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – poorposture – Obito (PASSED)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – poorposture – Obito (PASSED) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – poorposture – Obito (PASSED)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ EXCELLENT
      • Fire Release: Fireball
        • You were very accurate with Fireball and did not miss often.
        • You would use the fireball from a variety of ranges and you didn’t try or need to aggressively curve the fireball to hit it.
        • When you used Fireball, it would be hard to avoid being hit.
      • Fire Release: Phoenix Flower
        • You were very effective with each flower, landing most if not all of them when you used it.
          • It was effective at creating pressure that forced me into using movement jutsu.
      • Sharingan
        • You used Sharingan well defensively and in response to any oncoming damage.
          • You made it harder for me to approach, created pressure, and forced me to use my movement jutsu.
      • Fire Release: Majestic Demolisher Flame
        • You hit this at most ranges and were effective at denying large areas.
        • You were able to force me to use movement jutsu a lot.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ GOOD
      • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
        • You hit this a lot and stuck to using it at most two or three times per fight, landing it at least once every other fight.
        • You took good advantage of when I had no movement jutsu left and had very good placement when using this jutsu.
        • Even when the jutsu missed, it was nearly hit or forced me to use my movement jutsu to escape.
      • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
        • You used this a fair amount and it was always used well.
        • Every time I would try to gain distance, especially through movement jutsu, a meteor blitz would tail me as punishment.
          • This generated a lot of pressure during the fight and it also helped you close in.
      • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
        • You used this a fair amount and normally hit it.
        • This was good area denial at close to mid range and it pushed me back. This also applied consistent damage and pressure throughout the fight.
      • Lightning Release: Spider Web
        • This was an effective pressure against me using movement jutsu. It was hard to gain enough distance and this honed in on me, forcing me to use more movement jutsu.
      • Lightning Release: Static Implosion
        • This jutsu was effective at impeding me from getting too close by acting as a barrier or punishing me for backing up by making me walk into it backward.
        • The slow forced me to use movement jutsu more and made it easier for you to close in.
      • Lightning Release: Thundering Sphere
        • You definitely put consideration into how often you used this because it was not used too much. You hit it once every other fight or so and it was effective.
        • You waited until I didn’t have movement jutsu and the large area denial through your entire set made this very difficult to avoid at times.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ GOOD
      • Plasma Release: Scarlet Shower
        • This jutsu was threatening and pressuring and you used it when I was out of movement jutsu. Even if I could escape, its large hurtbox was more likely to hit me as you closed in on my case to force me to backpedal or use more movement jutsu.
      • Plasma Release: Solar Strike
        • You were normally pretty accurate with this jutsu, dealing decent damage that burnt me for a bit, forcing me back, or allowing you to close in.
          • Even though you were accurate using this, you sometimes missed the jutsu by a hair. Try to be closer than you think you should while using this.
      • Plasma Release: Superheated Sear
        • You used this jutsu a bit, but not too much.
        • This jutsu kept me binded very well and it made it hard for me to approach or play aggressively.
          • While it was effective a bit of the time you used it, I feel like this jutsu could be placed closer and more in my face for maximum efficiency.
  • Rank
    • ███ EXCELLENT
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • You were very good at dodging and staying just outside the range of me being able to hit via movement jutsu. You were also really good at re-engaging and were not easily punishable due to this. In turn, you had a great balance of moving in and out of the fight.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • You used this a few times and it helped keep me out of range consistently and it may of stopped my Sharingan from activating at mid-to-long range once.
  • General
    • ███ GOOD
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • You punished me well when I stood at mid-to-long ranges charging chakra. This was a small but effective jutsu that made it hard to stay in one place to charge chakra or maintain my chosen distance.
      • Green Roar
        • You used this well in response to Sharingan and it also contributed to messing up my aim throughout the fight.
        • You messed up my aim when you used this jutsu.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ GOOD
      • Paperbomb
        • You used this a few times which forced me to use movement jutsu or punished me for standing in one place for too long.
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • You used these a lot but it wasn’t too frustrating. You still hit all of your other stuff and this didn’t seem like a reliability.
          • Preferably though, I would like to see less being used.
        • This helped you re-engage and on a few different occasions, it stopped my Sharingan from activating.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ GOOD
      • You play very aggressive and are able to consistently stack pressure throughout the fight that will force me to use my movement jutsu.
      • You have good control over my range and are hard to punish. You make it hard for me by keeping me in the distance you want me to play at and this makes it easier for you to deal damage and harder for me to deal damage.
  • Sequence
    • ███ GOOD
      • You consistently slowed me down one jutsu after the other, pressuring me with things like Spider Web, Solar Strike, Bed of Flames, and Majestic Demolisher Flame. You would force me to use movement jutsu and then slow me down with additional jutsu like Phoenix Flower or Static Implosion.
        • Your aggression and persistence plays well with your set and allows you to chain things that will force me to use my movement jutsu one after the other. This constant stream of pressure and forced movement jutsu guarantees a lot of hard hits from Thundering Sphere, Flame Cyclone, and Scarlet Shower.
      • You knew which jutsu denied area well and used that to your advantage. At times it was hard to maneuver around an overwhelming stream of pressuring and wide covering jutsu.
  • Balance
    • ███ GOOD
      • It feels like you synced well with your set and were able to play into or control much of the fight.
      • You didn’t use hard hitters like Scarlet Shower, Flame Cyclone, and especially, Thundering Sphere too much. When you used them, it feels like you put a lot of thought behind the placement, timing, and potential to hit it.
      • You cycled through your entire set really well and didn’t use too many low cost, low skill jutsu. I feel like you most of your set a good place and it showed well during the test.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.