Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – theTopher – Sasori (INACTIVE)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – theTopher – Sasori (INACTIVE) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – theTopher – Sasori (INACTIVE)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ BAD
      • Puppet Technique: Puppet Master
        • Didn’t pose much of a threat, was a sometimes effective meat shield.
        • Try to summon the puppet near me more often.
          • Remember that it explodes on summon, lunges to attack every few seconds, and explodes on expiry.
          • Try to pressure me and stay on top of me with the puppet.
      • Puppet Technique: Chakra Shield
        • You used this after taking a bunch of damage rather than using it to block oncoming damage.
          • It’s fine to be pushed out of this from a jutsu coming at you to avoid things like Fireball or Phoenix Flower.
          • This can help you re-engage if I am making it hard for you at close-range.
      • Puppet Technique: Assault Blade
        • You hit this a bit but you missed it a lot as well.
        • Try to shoot this at me if I am backpedaling or if I am making it hard for you to come close.
          • This stops me from moving as easily.
        • Try not to use it from so far away and shoot it where I am going.
      • Puppet Technique: Assault Blade Blast
        • You normally missed this jutsu, only hitting it once during the test.
        • Hold your cursor on me at all times while using this jutsu and make sure you are within range for it to touch me.
          • This will guarantee most if not all of the shots to hit if you are doing it correctly.
        • This is a jutsu that is pretty good at helping you push into my range if you land it.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ POOR
      • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
        • You didn’t use this to mess up my aim, or it at least didn’t seem like it.
          • Wait until I use something that requires aim, place it near me.
          • Don’t use this too close or you negate this effect.
        • If you think I am playing too evasively or am avoiding you, use this to drag me back into the fight.
      • Wind Release: Gale Palm
        • Try to think of ways this can be used other than pure damage output.
          • You can push me away using this rather than wasting movement jutsu to avoid me at times.
          • You can use this as an opener to the fight in some way.
      • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
        • You would either hit or miss this, so your accuracy wasn’t good.
          • I think that if you used this to cancel out oncoming moves, this would be a really good way to engage the fight. You seem to use it more for damage and not in response from what I have seen.
      • Earth Release: Dark Swamp
        • You used this a few times but it didn’t do much against me.
          • Try not to place this too far ahead of me.
        • You need to use this in pursuit of forcing me to use movement jutsu.
          • You could use this to punish me for playing evasively or to keep me from being evasive.
          • You could use this to seal off an area to prevent me from closing in on you.
          • You could use this as punishment for me trying to attack you.
      • Earth Release: Rising Earth Spikes
        • This is a good source of extra damage.
        • This can force me into using my movement jutsu.
      • Earth Release: Planet Splitter
        • You used this a lot during the test and you didn’t hit it.
        • You tried to use this similarly each time which made it less effective.
          • Try to switch up when, where, and how you use it each time so that it becomes less avoidable.
        • You can get more range out of the jutsu by using it like a wall rather than pointing it directly at your enemy.
          • Another way of hitting this is using it when I have no movement jutsu left or am landing from a movement jutsu.
          • Another way of hitting this is catching me in a corner and sealing my exit with the jutsu.
          • Another way of hitting it is using it during the period where I am slowed in my Sharingan activation.
          • Another way of hitting it is using it when I am charging my chakra.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ BAD
      • Magnet Release: Fatal Attraction
        • This was sometimes useful, but not normally.
        • You can use this to force me into using my movement jutsu.
        • If it is centered in on me, it can deal a decent amount of damage.
      • Magnet Release: Magnetic Prison
        • You used this a few times and either hit or missed it.
        • Rapidly jump-walking toward me as it activates will give you a better chance for it to be hit.
          • Try to land this while you are as close to me as possible, then inch toward me to ensure a hit.
        • If you are too far away, it is really easy to escape or counter you with my own jutsu.
          • If I escape, you are a sitting duck and I will attack you while you become slowed by your own jutsu.
        • The jutsu still leaves a puddle behind even if you miss. You can bait me back into this puddle to hit it if you end up missing, which is a bonus.
        • This jutsu is a good at forcing me into using movement jutsu.
      • Magnet Release: Magnetic Wall
        • You used this a few times, only stopping me once. It didn’t pose a good threat.
          • You want to keep practicing trapping your opponents inside this jutsu. It is an effective way to stop me from damaging you at close-range and it messes up my coordination as well.
          • This is another jutsu that will force me into using my movement jutsu.
  • Rank
    • ███ POOR
      • Medical Ninjutsu: Draining Needles
        • Try to use this closer to me, sometimes it misses greatly.
        • This is good at taking away chakra throughout the fight.
          • When I am low on chakra and need to charge, this will make it very difficult for me to recuperate and respond, especially with attacks or movement jutsu.
      • Chakra Retreat
        • You sometimes retreat into me or use this at weird angles. If I am about to hit you with a Fireball or something with heavy range, you need to respond with this by dodging.
        • This is good to disengage and plan your next move.
      • Chakra Dash
        • This is another important dodging move, especially for close-range attacks.
          • You should always try to dodge and re-enter the fight quickly so that I don’t make it hard for you to re-approach.
      • Medical Ninjutsu: Self Regeneration & Medical Ninjutsu: Self Healing
        • You need to be smart with your heals and save them for dire situations. You sometimes waste healing jutsu for them to be melted away anyway.
      • Medical Ninjutsu: Self Cleansing
        • You can easily cleanse away blindness and fatigues, especially from Sharingan. I don’t really see you using this jutsu at all or effectively.
  • General
    • ███ BAD
      • Green Roar
        • You used a lot for damage and it was wasteful. Sometimes it would defuse Sharingan, but if you’re trying to negate me or mess up my aim, you need to use it when I am using something that is aimed..
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ BAD
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • You normally shoot two at the beginning of each fight, they miss, and I don’t notice any for the rest of the fight.
          • If you want to deal incremental damage, it has to be throughout the fight.
      • Demon Wind Shuriken
        • Still not very useful. I think you need to be closer for it to hit and you need to stop angling it so close to the ground.
          • This still feels very experimental.
      • Paperbomb
        • Used sometimes, could make me use movement jutsu or mess up my aim, you don’t really do that.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ POOR
      • You are afraid to get close because you set up the expectation that you can’t. You don’t let your jutsu do the work for you. You have the tools to get close and you consistently don’t use them that way.
        • I provided many instances where you can above.
      • You fight very slowly and don’t keep me pinned down with jutsu. I don’t feel forced to use my movement jutsu at all half of the time.
      • You walk into a lot of attacks and are very easy to predict. Try to be more cautious when fighting.
  • Sequence
    • ███ POOR
      • You habitually roll down the line of your earth nature, wasting all three jutsu.
        • Try not to chain things like Planet Splitter and Rising Earth Spikes together.
      • You need to pressure me with jutsu that slow me down continuously to force me into using movement jutsu.
        • When I use a movement jutsu to escape a debuff, have another planned for when I escape. This continuous cycle of punishment will make it easier for you to land jutsu when I am no longer debuffed.
  • Balance
    • ███ BAD
      • You used Planet Splitter and Assault Blade Blast a lot to miss them.
        • You need to fit jutsu like these into your set or else you will continue to spray and pray them. Put focus into hitting them, but don’t let it mess up how you plat entirely.
        • You need to practice and bring down how much you use them to at least 2-3 times per fight.
      • You need to think more critically about how slows and other movement forcing jutsu can be used. It feels like your only goal sometimes is to hit jutsu and deal damage, disregarding all counter play required to be effective.
        • You use all of your jutsu but not well. You need go give equal focus to your entire set and not dump everything into damage and hard hitters.
Failure
███ TWO WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.