Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – LitBoy500 – Hokage (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – LitBoy500 – Hokage (RESET) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – LitBoy500 – Hokage (RESET)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ BAD
      • Lightning Release: Lightning Blade
        • You used this too far away, leading to it expiring before you could land a hit on me.
        • You just need to run into your target, try to use this closer so that it lands easier.
        • You need to set up more time for yourself so that you can charge up this jutsu and strike me with it easier.
      • Lightning Release: Young Lightning
        • This normally wasn’t useful for you. It would be better if you used it defensively as a counter for when I try to attack you.
        • You need to be close to use this jutsu.
      • Falcon Drop
        • This is a good opener for the beginning of the fight, or to take control over the fight.
        • This can be a good setup for the Lightning Blade charge time, along with any jutsu that allows you to stay within range.
        • You need to be very close to use this jutsu.
      • Lightning Release: Twin Lightning Shiver
        • You didn’t use this much, and it wasn’t really effective.
        • This jutsu would be really good at stopping me from attacking you at close range, but you need to be very close for it to land.
        • This is good damage, but remember its utility purposes.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ POOR
      • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
        • You tried to use this a lot but it wasn’t very useful for you.
        • You need to try to corner me or catch me off guard using this jutsu.
        • You should wait until I have no more movement jutsu left to use this.
        • You tried to use this similarly each time which made it less effective.
          • Try to switch up when, where, and how you use it each time so that it becomes less avoidable.
      • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
        • You used this a few times but it didn’t land often.
          • Make sure to be a little closer to your target, but if you want to use this from mid-range, you need to work on your accuracy.
          • You can use this to start the fight aggressively, to help you get in range, and to push me away.
      • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
        • You didn’t hit this much if at all and it wasn’t very useful to you.
        • You could use this to punish me for playing evasively, for charging chakra.
          • It is very disorienting and can mess up how I play if used with the purpose of utility.
      • Earth Release: Rising Earth Spikes
        • You are too far away to hit this and so you never hit it, get closer to me when using it.
        • This is a good source of extra damage.
        • This can force me into using my movement jutsu.
      • Earth Release: Planet Splitter
        • You used this a lot during the test and you didn’t hit it.
        • You tried to use this similarly each time which made it less effective.
          • Try to switch up when, where, and how you use it each time so that it becomes less avoidable.
        • You can get more range out of the jutsu by using it like a wall rather than pointing it directly at your enemy.
        • Another way of hitting this is using it when I have no movement jutsu left or am landing from a movement jutsu.
        • Another way of hitting this is catching me in a corner and sealing my exit with the jutsu.
        • Another way of hitting it is using it during the period where I am slowed in my Sharingan activation.
        • Another way of hitting it is using it when I am charging my chakra.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ POOR
      • Lava Release: Igneous Eruption
        • You used this jutsu a few times but it was normally not useful.
          • This jutsu is can keep me airborne and make it harder for me to attack back.
          • This jutsu can force me to use my movement jutsu.
          • This jutsu can help you get within range.
        • Try to put this in my path so that I run into it. You need to have good timing.
        • Try to use this when I don’t have many movement jutsu or when I am not moving a lot.
      • Lava Release: Molten Spike
        • You did not land this jutsu on me during this test.
        • Try to be stealthy with this, aim it behind me or to the sides of me.
        • You can use this to attack me at farther ranges.
        • Try to put this in my path so that I run into it. You need to have good timing.
        • Try to use this when I don’t have many movement jutsu or when I am not moving a lot.
      • Lava Release: Volcanic Grip
        • You can use this jutsu to play defensively against me, stopping me from attacking oyu.
        • You can use this jutsu to help you engage and get close for your other abilities.
  • Rank
    • ███ POOR
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • You use your movement jutsu randomly, and you don’t really dodge. Sometimes you’ll use up all your movement jutsu in the beginning of the fight, and at that point you are a sitting duck.
          • Try to quickly get back into the fight and don’t use your movement jutsu to get too far away.
          • Don’t leap around the field aimlessly. You need your movement jutsu to engage and dodge, and using them without thinking hurts you.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • You weren’t too accurate with this. This is good for stopping Sharingan from far away, pushing me away, or dealing a little extra damage.
  • General
    • ███ BAD
      • Green Roar
        • You could use this to stop Sharingan from activating, but it seemed like you only tried for damage.
        • You tended to misfire this jutsu a lot. Try to be careful.
      • Multi Clone
        • You probably shouldn’t use this randomly. This jutsu doesn’t give you more damage and it takes away a lot of your chakra. The clones likely won’t attack for you.
        • This is good for a meat shield sometimes, but not as much as you use it. Try to be strategic.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ BAD
      • Demon Wind Shuriken
        • You aren’t too accurate with this and you didn’t land it during the test. You need to angle it a little upward so that the shuriken doesn’t break in midair. It can come back and strike, but it’s only as accurate as you are.
      • Paperbomb
        • This could be used to mess up my aim and to force me to use movement jutsu every so often, but I didn’t see that happening in our test.
      • Smoke Bomb
        • This would be good to force me off of you at close-range, but you didn’t do this too often. It felt kind of innefective.
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • These are good for incremental damage throughout the fight, can defuse Sharingan from l0ng-range, can help you get within range.
      • Dadao
        • You used this a lot and it should only be used two or three times per fight. It can be good to push me off of you if I am too close sometimes.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ BAD
      • You struggle getting close enough to hit your jutsu and you tend to walk into abilities. Try to be more aware of the fight.
      • You don’t dodge well with your movement jutsu and you leap sporadically.
      • You don’t use your jutsu to engage, you are too focused on just dealing damage, not a lot of strategy.
  • Sequence
    • ███ POOR
      • Try to continuously slow me down throughout the fight. When I exit one thing that forces me to use my movement jutsu, wait and have another ready to keep me using them.
        • This sequence will make it harder for me to react in time to dodge hard hits among other jutsu.
      • Try not to continuously chain weapons and ninja tools. It isn’t making you effective.
  • Balance
    • ███ POOR
      • You used a lot of ninja tools, general jutsu, and weapons. You need to rely less on these tools as they are extra damage, not primary damage.
      • Try to use jutsu like Flame Cyclone, Planet Splitter, Igeneous Eruption, and Molten spike 2-3 times per fight, hitting them 1-2 times every other fight. You need to integrate them more into your set for them to be useful.
      • Don’t forget about your other nature jutsu and remember to use everything. It is important to learn and use everything equally, giving equal attention to everything.
Failure
███ ONE WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.