Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – Wehi – Nagato

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – Wehi – Nagato Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – Wehi – Nagato

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ POOR
      • Adamantine Attacking Chains
        • You would rarely hit this jutsu, but it was easy to dodge or escape.
        • Try to place this in my way when I am closing in or evading so that I run into it.
          • The jutsu needs to deal a bit of damage, scraping me isn’t enough to be effective.
      • Adamantine Sealing Chains
        • You hit this once, maybe twice. It was not useful to you.
        • This jutsu is good at stopping me from moving, allowing you to close in or evade.
          • This is also good for stopping me from playing aggressively or evading.
          • This is also good for forcing me into using my movement jutsu.
      • Adamantine Siphoning Chains
        • You normally missed this jutsu and it was not useful to you.
        • This jutsu takes my chakra away while giving some to you, slows me down, and deals a small amount of damage.
          • When I don’t have a lot of chakra left, a little more focus should be put in keeping my chakra down. This will make it hard to activate all jutsu, especially movement jutsu, and will give you an upperhand.
      • Adamantine Piercing Chains
        • You used this jutsu a lot and it was never useful to you.
        • Each shot will reach the same distance each time from where you are looking.
          • You will see a faint trail before the chain stops.
        • This jutsu is effective when you spread it across the field.
          • Don’t chase me around with it. You want to cover my area so that I have no escape route.
        • This jutsu would make it hard for me to gain distance and would make me waste mobility.
          • Try to activate it on me when I am out of chakra or before Sharingan’s full activation.
          • Try to activate it if I am already out of movement jutsu. This will assure an easier hit on the ability.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ POOR
      • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
        • You didn’t use this a lot and it did not help you.
          • This can be used to slow me down if I am trying to attack you or if I am evading.
          • This could be used to mess up my aim, making it harder for me to hit jutsu.
            • Make sure that you aren’t too close or too far away when using this, or it won’t be as effective.
      • Wind Release: Gale Palm
        • You did not hit this jutsu much, which wasn’t good.
        • This jutsu is good as an opener or to push me away if I am playing aggressively.
          • Aim for the body when trying to use this and always remember to be close.
      • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
        • You hit this a few times, but you mostly missed it.
        • You only use this jutsu for damage and you should be giving it some use in utility.
          • This jutsu is very good at stopping me from attacking you, playing aggressive, or being evasive.
            • Try not to use it far away as you tend to miss. Always remember to body shot it at close-to-mid range. Follow where your enemy is moving.
      • Earth Release: Rising Earth Spikes
        • You are sometimes too far away to hit this, and as a result, it isn’t as effective.
        • Try not to rely on this as a main source of damage.
        • Try to use this to force me into using my movement jutsu.
      • Earth Release: Planet Splitter
        • You used this a lot during the test and you didn’t hit it.
        • You tried to use this the same way each time, which wasn’t effective.
          • Switch up when, where, and how you use this each time to avoid predictability and avoidability.
        • You can get more range out of the jutsu by using it like a wall rather than pointing it directly at your enemy.
        • Another way of hitting this is using it when I have no movement jutsu left or am landing from a movement jutsu.
        • Another way of hitting this is catching me in a corner and sealing my exit with the jutsu.
        • Another way of hitting it is using it during the period where I am slowed in my Sharingan activation.
        • Another way of hitting it is using it when I am charging my chakra.
      • Earth Release: Dark Swamp
        • You didn’t use this often and it was not useful to you.
          • You should consider using this to force me into wasting my movement jutsu.
          • You could use this to punish me for playing evasively or to keep me from being evasive.
          • You could use this to seal off an area to prevent me from closing in on you.
          • You could use this as punishment for me trying to attack you.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ POOR
      • Magnet Release: Magnetic Prison
        • You only used this once or twice and it did not do anything.
        • This is an aggressive jutsu that punishes me for using movement jutsu or playing aggressively.
        • You can jump-walk toward me to attempt to assure a hit.
          • Remember that if you are not near me, it still will not land.
        • Try not to let me take advantage of this jutsu.
          • You used this way too far away and were just a sitting duck. You need to be much closer to hit this jutsu.
          • The jutsu still leaves a puddle behind even if you miss. You can bait me back into this puddle though.
      • Magnet Release: Fatal Attraction
        • This was not threatening at all during our fight.
          • You often used it too far away, and even then, it was easily escaped.
          • You need to place it closer to me and it needs to be on or near me.
        • This jutsu is effective at wasting my movement jutsu and dealing a small amount of damage in the process.
      • Magnet Release: Magnetic Wall
        • You used this once or twice and you didn’t hit it.
          • Use the wall to lock me in place if I am playing aggressively.
            • This is a good way to stop me from attacking you.
            • This is good for stopping movement jutsu, making me slam into a wall.
          • Make sure you have good timing and that you are using this from close-to-mid-range.
  • Rank
    • ███ POOR
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • You used this a few times but inappropriately, it didn’t do much.
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • You didn’t dodge attacks and focused too heavily on fleeing when using this.
        • You would use movement jutsu at random, wasting them all.
      • Substitution
        • You didn’t use these much if at all and they would’ve been okay at taking me by surprise, if not used predictably or obviously.
  • General
    • ███ BAD
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • You would shoot these off sometimes, but they normally weren’t accurate.
        • You could use this to punish me for evading or standing still at long range.
      • Green Roar
        • You defused Sharingan a few times, which is good, but it also just felt like extra damage.
        • You could punish me for playing too close or for playing aggressive with this.
          • Try not to use this as frequently and do not be inappropriate with it.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ BAD
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • You didn’t use these often, but it would be decent at dealing incremental damage.
          • These are also good for keeping me away or helping you engage.
      • Paperbomb
        • You didn’t use these often but they are helpful in certain situations.
          • These would help you force me into using movement jutsu.
          • These would help you mess up my aim.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ POOR
      • You only focus on dealing damage and pay little to no attention to what your jutsu do.
        • You need to take tips and think critically about how you can counter or parry your opponent using your jutsu. Many jutsu do damage but have secondary effects that are much more important to make use of.
      • You tend to aim at the ground the entire fight.
        • You need to work on your aim and start looking at your opponent’s body when using jutsu. Most of the time your camera is angled toward the ground, resulting in you missing a majority of jutsu, even extremely easy to hit jutsu.
      • You struggle getting close to hit your jutsu and you make it hard on yourself by fleeing.
        • You need to get in closer and play a bit more aggressive in our fights. You also need to think more tactically about how you can use your jutsu.
  • Sequence
    • ███ POOR
      • You use a lot of your jutsu without any forethought and you end up doing nothing.
        • You tend to misfire or roll down your tools casting jutsu, resulting in you jutsu spamming.
        • You tend to crutch, notably with Siphoning Chains and Kunai Barrage.
        • You attack with ninja tools or jutsu on slows, in multiple occasions, and it is boring and ineffective.
      • You need to keep me bound continuously with your jutsu.
        • When I exit one debuff or slow, you need to force me to use my movement jutsu and follow up with another one.
  • Balance
    • ███ POOR
      • You need to stop using all of your hard hitters and missing constantly.
        • Aim to use jutsu like Planet Splitter, Piercing Chains, Magnetic Prison three times per fight, hitting them once or twice every other fight. Right now, you aren’t thinking about how these jutsu work, how you can use them, and you seemingly just throw them out because they aren’t on cooldown.
      • You focus way too much on easier to hit jutsu and you forget to use jutsu like Dark Swamp, Magnetic Prison, Magnetic Wall, and Swirling Vacuum.
        • You need to be using everything, giving all of your things equal attention.
        • You can’t rely simply on easy hits for everything. You need to get better at using all of your jutsu collectively.
Failure
███ TWO WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by Deathdusk.