Reply To: Character Combat Test Appointment – Huuskeyy – Matatabi

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Combat Test Appointment – Huuskeyy – Matatabi Reply To: Character Combat Test Appointment – Huuskeyy – Matatabi

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ BAD
      • Claw Creation: Cat Claw Kick
        • You used this jutsu a lot and hit it sometimes, but it was easy to see coming.
          • Try to use it a little closer to me so that you can hit it easier.
        • You can use this jutsu to stop me from trying to attack you. It will push me out of your range, allowing you to come at me.
      • Claw Creation: Claw Blitz
        • You used this jutsu a lot and hit it a few times, but it became very easy to see it coming.
          • You would try to hit me with this from really far away, and I learned quickly to teleport or leap away when you used it. Try to use it less, closer, and to inch your way through each teleport to better control and assure a hit.
      • Claw Creation: Flying Claw
        • You used this jutsu a lot, but at all the wrong times.
          • Sometimes you would use this jutsu and it wouldn’t serve a purpose.
            • You need to use this to stop me from attacking you. Right now, you use it after I have attacked you. This is good to stop me oncoming damage at its source.
            • You use this so much that it has become obvious. I know to use jutsu on its landing and I took advantage of it to counter you.
      • Claw Creation: Double Sky Claw Slash
        • You used this jutsu a lot and it doesn’t seem like you know how to land it.
          • The jutsu has crazy movement, but I believe it lands in the same place each time. When using this, try to find where it lands relative to where I am, and always try to use it at that range.
          • This jutsu would be good to use when I have no movement jutsu left. It would be really good at confusing me, making it hard for me to hit jutsu, and I have a harder time escaping.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ BAD
      • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
        • When you used this, it only felt like it was for extra damage. You need to think about how this can be used tactically.
          • You can use this to stop me from evading or engaging.
          • You can use this to punish me for standing still to charge chakra.
          • You can use this to punish me when I am cornered, making it hard to react.
      • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
        • You tried to use this a lot but it wasn’t very useful for you.
          • You need to try to corner me or catch me off guard using this jutsu.
            • Don’t just place it directly on top of me. Crowding my path is equally as important.
          • You should wait until I have no more movement jutsu left to use this.
            • Not having movement jutsu will make it harder to escape.
          • You tried to use this similarly each time which made it less effective.
            • Try to switch up when, where, and how you use it each time so that it becomes less avoidable.
      • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
        • You weren’t great at using this and you would often miss by shooting it too close to the ground.
          • Try to aim a little further up when using it so that you don’t misfire at the ground.
          • You can manipulate its range to make shots from mid-range, but be careful about timing it.
            • This could also be a good opener to the fight if you choose.
          • This jutsu can create pressure that will force me into using movement jutsu.
      • Lightning Release: Spider Web
        • You didn’t use this much and you didn’t really use it well.
          • When using it, think about forcing me to use movement jutsu.
            • This will create pressure that will force me away.
        • Try not to use it too often as it becomes more predictable and I will prey upon it.
      • Lightning Release: Static Implosion
        • You used this jutsu a few times, but you weren’t normally accurate.
        • You could treat this like a wall or barrier than I run into, or you can place it behind me.
          • This is something that can force me to use movement jutsu and it makes it harder for me to engage or disengage.
      • Lightning Release: Thundering Sphere
        • You used this a ton but didn’t land it at all.
          • You give me too much time to escape, even by walking out of it or using movement jutsu.
            • Try not to use the jutsu when my movement jutsu are available. I already have a lot of time to react and escape your jutsu and having movement jutsu left does not help.
        • Try placing this down when I am cornered, sealing off my exit routes.
          • Part of hitting this jutsu is making sure I do not have the reaction time to escape it.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ BAD
      • Plasma Release: Solar Strike
        • You hit this jutsu a few times, but you sometimes were too far away.
        • This jutsu will shoot at the same distance each time. Try to find that distance and always use it at that range.
          • While already within range to hit it, inch toward the target while it is activating. This may make it easier to land.
      • Plasma Release: Scarlet Shower
        • You tried to use this a lot but it wasn’t very useful for you.
        • This jutsu has a larger range than it appears to have.
          • Test out how far the range for the jutsu is. This will give you a better sense of how and where to use the jutsu.
        • Try placing this around corners so that it closes off my escape route.
          • If I am cornered by this, I may not have enough time to escape before it hits me.
            • This is especially true because it has a very wide range and it slows me.
          • Try placing it down near me if I am charging chakra or am paused at long ranges.
          • Use this if I have no movement jutsu left or if I am coming from movement jutsu.
            • Movement jutsu are the number one thing that will allow me to dodge this and if I don’t have them, I am far less likely to escape.
              • Try not to use the jutsu the same way each time. Take these tips and figure out ways to mix things up so you don’t become predictable when trying.
              • Keep in mind that if I am out of options, I will be less able to dodge. With the additional slow and range this jutsu has, paying attention and timing for when I am most vulnerable is important.
      • Plasma Release: Superheated Sear
        • You normally wouldn’t hit this, which was surprising.
        • This is an additional jutsu that can restrict my movement, but you struggle to hit it.
          • Try to be closer to me when using this.
          • Time your shots better so that I run into it.
        • This can stop me from playing aggressively against you.
          • Try using it as a barrier when I try to attack you.
  • Rank
    • ███ POOR
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump, Teleportation & Afterimage Dash
        • You should save movement jutsu to dodge and gain distance, but you didn’t really do that. Instead, I felt like you used it to flee after taking damage, which was not good.
          • Afterimage Dash can also prevent you from being hit by oncoming jutsu, but you just used it randomly and didn’t actually stop anything from hitting you.
      • Ninja Art: Paralyzing Kunai
        • You used this a few times, but at bad times.
          • You could use this to cancel one of my jutsu or to stop me from attacking, but this normally doesn’t stop anything.
      • Ninja Art: Silencing Seal
        • This is a close-up silence that can instantly stop jutsu, but you barely used this and you didn’t use it well.
  • General
    • ███ BAD
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • You used this a couple of times, didn’t really help.
        • You can use this for a little extra damage or to punish me from mid-to-long range.
      • Green Roar
        • You use this more for damage than for its potential effects, which is bad.
        • This could’ve been used to prevent Sharingan from activating.
        • This could’ve been used to punish me for playing aggressive.
        • This could’ve been used to mess up my aim.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ BAD
      • Paperbomb
        • You used these in moderation, but they weren’t used very well.
          • They can be used to force me into using my movement jutsu.
          • They can be used to mess up my aim.
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • You didn’t use many kunai or shuriken, which is fair, but they could be used for incremental damage, pressure, and to help engaging, if used in moderation.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ BAD
      • You tend to play too far to hit your jutsu and are easily predictable. You need to add variation to how you approach each fight.
        • You need to spend time finding the range of your jutsu so that you can hit them easier.
      • You tend to flee or evade a lot during the fight. I end up chasing you down, and regenerate most if not all of my health that I lost.
        • You don’t apply pressure consistently and you don’t get back into the fight after evading, so it becomes hard for you to be consistent.
  • Sequence
    • ███ POOR
      • You tend to pair jutsu together like Cat Claw Kick and Bed of Flames, Flame Cyclone on Substitutions, Chakra Dash and Bed of Flames, and Paperbomb on Thundering Sphere.
        • These things are crutching and you also tend to make them less useful. You really need to break this habit.
      • Think more about the effects of your jutsu. You don’t pay enough attention to the secondary effects of your jutsu, and as a result you don’t keep mre pressure.
        • Continually force me into using my movement jutsu by applying things that will force me to use them throughout the fight. You need to make sure I have none left to escape your jutsu.
  • Balance
    • ███ BAD
      • You kept trying hard to land jutsu like Flame Cyclone, Thundering Sphere, and Scarlet Shower, and you used them way too much which shows me you don’t know how to use them.
        • You need to fit them into your set better.
        • Aim to use your hard-to-hits at least three times each fight, hitting it once or twice every other fight. You will need to practice a lot to do this, but that is your goal.
      • You tend to cycle through easier to hit jutsu quickly, and you don’t have an even spread across your entire set for jutsu use.
        • You use Flying Claw too much, and most of the times you aren’t using it right.
        • You need to use everything in your set equally. If you don’t give everything equally attention or focus too hard on one set of things, you mess yourself up.
Failure
███ TWO WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.