Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – VitGamerMC – Kurama

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – VitGamerMC – Kurama Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – VitGamerMC – Kurama

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ FAIR 
      • Flying Raijin
        • I couldn’t really tell how you used this, so you should focus on using this to dodge or engage, but obviously not doing teleport combos.
          • Be careful where you shoot this as it can be used against you.
      • Super Light Beam Kick
        • You were pretty accurate with this, hitting it most of the time.
        • Keep in mind that this jutsu is good to push me away from you in close-range.
      • Instant Thunder Blade
        • This jutsu was a hit or miss, so you would hit it sometimes and miss it others.
        • Try to to be too close or too far, find the perfect range for you to hit this.
          • Follow where your target is going so that you can aim it better.
      • Divine Speed
        • You are very prone to damage when you use this, causing you to hop into hazards and take a lot of damage.
        • You are sometimes too close to me to deal damage when transitioning from one hop to another.
          • You need to give yourself more space to track me and deal damage. Right now you are cramping yourself trying to hit the jutsu.
        • This jutsu can force me to use my movement jutsu, but remember that you still travel fast enough to hit me, even following one.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ BAD
      • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
        • There were times I felt like you were close to hitting this, but you kept repeating the same placements.
        • You need to make me waste my movement jutsu so I have less escape potential by the time you use this.
        • You should try to corner me with this so that it blocks my potential exits.
      • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
        • Sometimes hit, sometimes not.
        • This jutsu would be good for helping you engage or to open the fight from close-to-mid range rather than using a movement jutsu.
      • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
        • You missed this jutsu a lot, but you also used it a lot too.
        • You need to try to punish me for moving away from you.
          • Treat the jutsu more like a brick wall, making me slam into it if I try to engage or disengage.
      • Wind Release: Gale Palm
        • This is another jutsu that you hit sometimes, but not always.
        • This jutsu can help you start off the fight or engage, but it also pushes your target backward.
          • This can help you gain dominance over the fight, pushing me to play defensively.
      • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
        • This jutsu felt really awkward to be hit by. If you were trying to mess up my aim, you need to build better timing.
          • Practice using the jutsu to mess up aiming and to stop people from engaging or disengaging. Know when they are going to shoot a projectile.
          • Don’t use the jutsu too close or too far away as it won’t be useful to you then.
      • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
        • You used this a little too much and not that well either.
          • You need to give the jutsu more utility other than just damage.
        • You can use this to stop me from landing jutsu on you.
          • You need to use this before you take damage, not after.
        • You can use this to force me into using movement jutsu.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ BAD
      • Scorch Release: Incinerating Flare
        • You didn’t do much with this, if at all.
          • You need to continue to play as this jutsu charges up.
            • Don’t stop what you’re doing for this jutsu to activate.
            • Stay in range and don’t chase me. You want to spray me with this, all around me, to deal damage.
          • This can force me into using my movement jutsu.
      • Scorch Release: Super Steam Kill
        • You normally used this too far away and weren’t accurate with where you shot it.
          • You really need to track me with your cursor because this fires fast.
        • You don’t make great use of the scorch orb AOE.
          • Don’t waste your orbs. This jutsu is really good for engaging from mid-to-long-range and pushing your target into playing defensively with the scorch orb AOE.
      • Scorch Release: Searing Slaughter
        • You didn’t respond well to oncoming damage, sometimes using this jutsu at random.
          • This jutsu was an easy Sharingan trigger for me. You need to be careful about how you use this. It has more range than my Sharingan, but if you use it at the wrong time, it’s not effective.
          • You need to use this to prevent damage, not after you’ve already taken a bunch.
          • The jutsu can only go so far. Try to predict when I am going to attack better.
  • Rank
    • ███ BAD
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • You would engage or disengage, but I punished you with hazards in both scenarios.
          • You need to dodge more with these, try to be less wasteful.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • This was decent for pushing me back at times, but it could also disable Sharingan from mid-range.
      • Substitution: Level 1, 2 & 3
        • These were set pretty obviously, making it harder for you to position yourself to strike. I knew when and where you were going to end up, making you very predictable and avoidable.
  • General
    • ███ BAD
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • This was sometimes dangerous to be hit by, but it ultimately wasn’t hit much.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Volley
        • This did decent extra damage and sometimes kept me out of range, albeit, it needs work.
      • Multi Clone
        • This was used decently as a meat shield, but don’t use it too much or else you will waste a lot of chakra.
      • Green Roar
        • Sometimes hit, sometimes missed. You tried to cancel Sharingan a few times, but it simply doesn’t always work. You have to be very calculated about when you use this.
          • Overall be careful about how much you use your General jutsu over your regular ones.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ FAIR
      • Paperbomb
        • Was used decently to force me into using movement jutsu.
      • Kunai & Shuriken
        • This was used decently at times, but it’s definitely good for dealing incremental damage and helping you engage, if done in moderation.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ BAD
      • You can be pretty avoidable at times, especially by how you move and place substitutions.
        • Be careful about your positioning and don’t set yourself up to take a lot of damage.
        • Be careful about hazards I place on the field and try not to walk into oncoming damage.
  • Sequence
    • ███ FAIR
      • You need to work on using more abilities that force me into using my movement jutsu. A lot of your stuff is avoidable because I have the movement to escape it.
      • You need to create more pressure with your jutsu so that I have less time to react. Many of your jutsu deal damage over time or prevent me from engaging or disengaging, which are hard to avoid, but you aren’t using them in that way.
  • Balance
    • ███ POOR
      • Overall, I think you need to take a little focus off dealing damage with your easier to hit jutsu.
        • You used Wind, but notably Whirlwind Fist a lot for damage, which was frustrating and not as effective. Try to work out a fair balance for when to use each of your jutsu.
      • Flame Cyclone wasn’t used too much, but it wasn’t used differently each time. You need to give variety to difficult to hit jutsu.
Failure
███ ONE WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.