Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – BigEgoEvo – Deidara (PASSED)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – BigEgoEvo – Deidara (PASSED) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – BigEgoEvo – Deidara (PASSED)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ GOOD
      • Detonating Clay: Art
        • You had great timing on engaging and disengaging into the fight, making it difficult to avoid you.
        • You created a lot of pressure when you leaped into my area.
      • Detonating Clay: Twin Birds
        • You hit both parts of the jutsu frequently, which makes this a very effective damage dealer.
        • You didn’t have as many issues judging the distance between us when trying to hit the jutsu.
      • Detonating Clay: Superb Turn
        • You tagged me with this jutsu most, if not every time.
        •  You normally use it close and it is good for pressuring or defusing me.
      • Detonating Clay: Beauty of Destruction
        • You were effective at pushing me off if I got too close and you hit this jutsu a lot more than before. It was more useful than just forcing me to use movement jutsu, which is what I expected from it.
        • You normally used this at a fair range, allowing you to hit it.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ GOOD
      • Lightning Release: Static Implosion
        • Your accuracy was pretty good, allowing you to normally deal the full damage of the jutsu.
        • It felt like you set up the jutsu for me to run into it and I was rarely too far away.
        • This jutsu forced me to use movement jutsu, created pressure, and made it hard for me to disengage.
      • Lightning Release: Thundering Sphere
        • You used this a fair amount during the test, hitting it once every one or two fights, give or take.
          • Your placement was pretty good and you didn’t sandwich it between other jutsu like you have previously.
          • You cornered me with the jutsu, like I’ve mentioned, and it made it hard for me to escape.
          • You took advantage of my lack of movement jutsu to land jutsu much better.
      • Lightning Release: Spider Web
        • You made it very tough for me to get within range by punishing me with this and forcing me to use my movement jutsu.
          • Additionally, it made it harder for me to engage, disengage, and created a lot of pressure.
      • Earth Release: Rising Earth Spikes
        • You used this a few times, and it felt like you used it at great times to force me into using my movement jutsu.
      • Earth Release: Dark Swamp
        • This jutsu worked well for area denial, forced me to waste movement jutsu, and was a good enabler for hard hitters later in the fight.
      • Earth Release: Planet Splitter
        • At times you used this like a wall, covering more area, and making it a lot harder to avoid.
        • You took better advantage of when I had no movement jutsu available.
        • You were more spontaneous with when and where you placed this, making it more likely to hit.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ GOOD
      • Explosion Release: Explosive Eruption
        • You were quick at pushing me away if I got too close and the slowness was very pressuring to fight against.
      • Explosion Release: Landmine Fist
        • You used this a bit, but not too much. It was good at pushing me off of you and it didn’t feel like you were relying too heavily on it for damage.
        • If I was being too pressuring, this was a good defensive move to gain more control over the fight.
      • Explosion Release: Landmine Circuit
        • It felt like you were pretty effective at covering the field, creating hazards.
          • The jutsu wasn’t used too far away, and it often backed me into corners.
  • Rank
    • ███ GOOD
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • You distanced yourself well and you didn’t engage too much with dashes and jumps, so you had room to dodge my jutsu and re-engage quickly without being wasteful.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • You pulled off a little extra damage sometimes, and kept me away, which was pretty effective.
  • General
    • ███ GOOD
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • This was definitely a decent punisher still for playing too far away.
      • Green Roar
        • There were more notable times where you used this to disable Sharingan, which is good.
        • I think you may of used this to quickly get me away at times which is good.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ FAIR
      • Paperbomb
        • You used this to force me into using movement jutsu occasionally, which was tough to combat at times.
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • You dealt incremental damage with these that was pretty decent at keeping my health down as the fight progressed.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ GOOD
      • You kept the pressure on me consistently with your jutsu.
      • You didn’t think too hard about how certain jutsu would be played, which contributed to them hitting with more consistency.
      • You were a lot harder to counter and seemed to have a response to many situations.
      • You knew how to keep health down and to introduce your hard hitters at crucial times.
  • Sequence
    • ███ GOOD
      • It felt like you were a lot better at chaining moves one after the other that forced me into using movement jutsu or pressured me heavily.
        • This made it harder for me to escape using movement jutsu and sometimes, to engage into close-range for my jutsu.
        • This was one of your biggest improvements and it really helped you land your hard hitters.
      • You knew how to follow up damage with consistent smaller increments of damage, making it hard for me to get back up and regenerate.
  • Balance
    • ███ GOOD
      • It didn’t seem like you were thirsty to hit certain jutsu, and despite not having faith that certain things would hit, your placements were experienced and effective.
      • You didn’t focus too heavily on easy hits and tried to mix a fair amount of hard hitters in between. Overall, you were very hard to avoid at times and were able to turn certain situations around.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.