Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – PaintingRqinbows – Chomei

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – PaintingRqinbows – Chomei Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – PaintingRqinbows – Chomei

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ BAD
      • Fan Slash
        • You rarely hit this and were either inaccurate or too far away for it to land.
          • Work on getting closer to use this, follow where I am going.
      • Scale Storm
        • You rarely hit this jutsu and were very far away when trying.
          • You need to get in close and watch for hazards I place on the ground. I will punish you for trying to hit me with this jutsu.
      • Shining Downstroke
        • You used this a few times and it was not effective.
          • This is good for forcing me into using my movement jutsu.
          • This is good if you want to push me out of an area or stop me from attacking.
        • This jutsu has a lot more range and you always use it very close. You can make much better use of how far this goes to stop me from doing the above.
      • Scale Blast
        • You used this a handful of times and rarely hit it.
          • You need to be closer when using the jutsu so that it can land.
            • Inch toward me as you use it to assure a landing.
          • You can use this move as a counter to disable oncoming jutsu.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ POOR
      • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
        • You didn’t use this often and it wasn’t used well.
          • You would use this to hit other jutsu and sometimes would still miss.
          • You need to use this to stop me from engaging or disengaging.
          • You need to use this to mess up my aim.
            • Don’t be too far or too close or else this doesn’t work as well.
      • Wind Release: Gale Palm
        • You may of used this a few times but you probably didn’t hit it much.
          • You can use this to start the fight or take control of the fight by responding aggressively.
          • You can use this to push me away if I am trying to attack you.
      • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
        • You rarely hit this, if at all, and you did try to use it a lot.
          • You can use this to stop me from dealing damage to you, sort of like a counter.
          • You can use this to stop me from engaging or disengaging.
      • Lightning Release: Static Implosion
        • You used this a bit and only hit it once, but it was not helpful.
          • This is something that can block my path, making it hard to gain distance or charge toward you.
      • Lightning Release: Spider Web
        • You used this jutsu a bit but it wasn’t really effective.
          • You use this too far away and I can easily backwards walk to escape it.
          • You should be using this to pressure me and force me into using movement jutsu.
      • Lightning Release: Thundering Sphere
        • You used this a lot and it was never effective. You need to get better at placing it.
          • Sometimes you placed it very far away from me and there was no way it would hit me from that far away.
          • Mix up how you use the jutsu each time you use it and don’t use it too often.
          • Waste my movement jutsu before trying to use this one me.
          • Try to corner me with the jutsu, blocking off my escape routes.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ BAD
      • Polarity Release: Gaseous Discharge
        • You didn’t use this jutsu much or well during our fight.
          • This jutsu is good at pushing me away and forcing me to use movement jutsu.
          • This jutsu can spread farther depending on where you’re angling your camera.
          • This jutsu can be good for countering oncoming attacks.
      • Polarity Release: Ion Bolt
        • You did not land this jutsu on me during this test.
        • Wait until you’ve made me waste my movement jutsu to try using this.
          • Be spontaneous about how you use it and don’t use it too much.
          • Try to use this when I am charging chakra or am landing from movement jutsu, making it harder to react to.
        • Try to corner me with this jutsu, closing off my exists.
          • This jutsu takes time to activate, so accommodate for that when you place it on the ground.
          • This jutsu slows the target anyway, so try to catch me in the middle of it, making me less likely to escape.
      • Polarity Release: Supercharged Jolt
        • You used this jutsu a handful of times and it wasn’t effective.
        • You need to crowd me with the jolts while leaping around me.
          • The goal is to be disorienting and hard to follow. You don’t want to walk into hazards.
          • Try to be within distance but not too far where I can just backpedal or run past them.
  • Rank
    • ███ POOR
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • You would always use your movement jutsu aimlessly, leaping short distances and wasting them when you got hit.
          • You need to be more conservative with your movement jutsu, don’t use them to help hit jutsu, find a fair mix for them to help you engage and evade only when needed to.
          • Try not to evade across the map and always remember to make a hasty return. It’s very easy to punish people who play too far away, which is your problem.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • You relied too heavily on this for damage and it still wasn’t very effective. You need to save this for pushing me away occasionally and disabling Sharingan at mid-to-far-range.
  • General
    • ███ BAD
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • This could be used in moderation to punish me for charging chakra or playing evasively.
      • Green Roar
        • You could use this to stop the activation of Sharingan or to mess up my aim.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Volley
        • Again, this is a jutsu you relied heavily on for damage. This is good for using in close-range to push me off of you, but only in moderation.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ BAD
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • You used these a lot during the test which wasn’t good.
        • I feel like this should be used for incremental damage throughout the fight but sometimes it felt like the only thing keeping damage, which isn’t good.
      • Paperbomb
        • This could sometimes be used to mess up my aim, force me into using movement jutsu, or to stop me from engaging and disengaging.
      • Demon Wind Shuriken
        • You used this a lot but you need to really build up your accuracy for it to be effective. Remember to angle it a little upward so that the shuriken doesn’t break as it boomerangs back. This shuriken breaks if it collides with walls or the ground.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ POOR
      • You need to pay big attention to the fight because sometimes you walk into stuff or go off wasting jutsu on clones. You also need to be aware of how your mobility because if you waste them it makes it impossible to avoid jutsu.
      • You need to respond to oncoming attacks. PvP isn’t all about dealing damage, counterplay is important to making your opponent less useful.
      • You need to work on playing closer and more aggressive for your kit. You won’t be able to land anything at the distance you play now. Work to discover how far your jutsu can go and play in a comfortable range.
  • Sequence
    • ███ BAD
      • Use your jutsu to continuously slow me down and pressure me during the fight. You have a lot of jutsu that can open the fight and force me into using movement jutsu or even cancel me but you don’t use them like that.
      • Don’t use your movement jutsu with jutsu. It is wasteful and is often avoidable.
  • Balance
    • ███ POOR
      • You used shop jutsu like Kunai Barrage, Kunai Volley, and Paperbomb Kunai way too much and ninja tools like Paperbomb, Demon Wind Shuriken as well.
        • You need to tone down how much you use this and focus more on the core of your set, the jutsu. These are small extra damage and situational counters and right now it seems like you are trying to use them as main damage.
      • Don’t overuse jutsu like Thundering Sphere and Ion Bolt. You use these jutsu a lot and the same every time to the point that it takes away from the rest of your set. You really need to work on that.
        • Strive to use everything equally and in moderation of one another. Mix up how you use things each fight, add variation so that you aren’t predictable.
Failure
███ TWO WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.