Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – AadenTheMan – Kabutowari (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – AadenTheMan – Kabutowari (RESET) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – AadenTheMan – Kabutowari (RESET)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ BAD
      • Boil Release: Charmed Fog
        • You used this a lot and missed it most of the time.
        • This jutsu is good for an aggressive burst of damage and to force me into using movement jutsu.
      • Boil Release: Blinding Steam
        • You used this a lot and missed it most of the time.
          • This jutsu is good for pushing me away if I am trying to attack you and so it serves as a good counter.
      • Boil Release: Corrosive Geyser Landmines
        • You used this jutsu a lot and it missed most of the time.
          • You use it very far away and at seemingly random times.
            • You need to use this in reaction to me rushing you or oncoming attacks. This is a move that can counter me, but you use it to flee, which doesn’t allow you to re-enter the fight.
      • Boil Release: Sinful Lotus
        • You used this a lot and it missed most of the time.
          • This jutsu pushes me out of the way and does a lot of damage, making it hard for me to escape. It gives you a little more control over the fight and forces me into using movement jutsu.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ POOR
      • Earth Release: Rising Earth Spikes
        • You used this a few times and it never hit me.
          • You need to get closer for the jutsu to hit.
          • This jutsu is good at forcing me into using movement jutsu.
      • Earth Release: Dark Swamp
        • You used this jutsu a few times but you never hit it.
        • This jutsu can slow me down if I am engaging or evading.
        • This jutsu can force me into using my movement jutsu.
      • Earth Release: Planet Splitter
        • You may of used this once but you never hit it.
        • You can create a line across the field with the jutsu to give it more range when trying to hit it.
        • Use this when I have no movement jutsu left or catch me from a movement jutsu to make it harder for me to escape or react.
        • Corner me with the jutsu so that you can close off my escape routes.
      • Water Release: Bullet Ball Barrage
        • You used this a lot and not well, only pairing it with ninja tools which was just wrong.
        • You need to spread the jutsu around more, don’t waste movement jutsu to do it.
          • Where you are looking is where the bullets make puddles on the ground.
        • Try to use this jutsu when I am being aggressive or trying to engage. It makes it harder for me to get near you.
      • Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
        • You used this jutsu a few times nand never hit it.
        • You can place this jutsu decently far, be wary of its range.
        • You can put it on the ground to the left, right, or behind me, stealthy shots.
        • Mix this in at random, be spontaneous, make it hard for me to react.
        • Use this when I have no movement jutsu or am coming from a movement jutsu to make it harder for me to react or escape.
      • Water Release: Hydro Bomb
        • You used this a few times but only hit it once, not very useful.
          • Try to be close when using this, and inch toward me while it is charging so that you can hit it easier when it shoots out.
          • The jutsu moves with the cursor so it can be bent toward me.
          • This jutsu is good at stopping me from attacking you or pushing me away if I am playing aggressively.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ POOR
      • Mud Release: Muddy Water Wall
        • I’m not sure you ever used this jutsu, and so it was not effective.
        • This jutsu is good at dealing small amounts of damage and slowing me down, forcing me to use my movement jutsu.
      • Mud Release: Bottomless Mud Hole
        • You used this jutsu a bit, but you only hit it once or twice.
        • This jutsu is good at slowing me down and creating pressure, making it hard to avoid.
          • This jutsu can force me into using movement jutsu, but you still want it to hit me.
          • This jutsu does a bit of damage too, but don’t use it too often as it will become obvious.
      • Mud Release: Landslide
        • You used this a few times, but it was very avoidable, and you only hit it once.
          • You need to be closer for it to land. Sometimes you use it too far away.
          • You should use this to prevent me from attacking you as it cancels my jutsu. Be careful when and where you use it because you don’t want to waste it.
  • Rank
    • ███ POOR
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • You used this a bit and it just felt like you were trying to deal damage. You can use this to push me away if I am being aggressive or to disable Sharingan from mid-to-long-range.
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • You didn’t really dodge with these and darted across the map when you took damage. It made it harder for you to re-engage into the fight because of this.
  • General
    • ███ BAD
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • You constantly paired this with a jutsu that slowed, which was inappropriate.
        • You could use this if I am standing still or charging chakra, or if I am evading.
      • Green Roar
        • You used this a lot, but you should save this for when I get too close or aggressive. Try to think of its utility more than you do of its damage.
        • You sometimes used this while Sharingan was activating, cancelling it, but not a lot.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ POOR
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • You used these exclusively on slows which was innapropriate. These are good for incremental damage throughout the fight and helping you engage, but you didn’t use them like this at all.
          • Use them in moderation.
      • Paperbomb
        • Another thing you used on slows, not good. These are good for forcing me into using movement jutsu if used in moderation.
      • Demon Wind Shuriken
        • Another thing you tried to use on slows, missed. You need to angle it a little up because it breaks if it collides with walls or the ground.
        • Make use of its boomerang effect to deal double damage.
        • Aim where your target is going and try to angle yourself between your target so that the shuriken strikes on the boomerang back.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ POOR
      • You play too far away and flee to much to get close and hit your jutsu. You need to do a better job at getting within range to hit your jutsu.
        • You need to understand the range at which your jutsu can hit. Practice and find the sweet spot for them.
      • Think more about the secondary uses of your jutsu. It seems like you completely ignore your jutsu in favor of dealing quick damage. How you are playing does not work.
  • Sequence
    • ███ POOR
      • Your set is big on pressure, aggression, and slowing me down, forcing me to use movement jutsu. You need to keep up that flow to be effective.
      • You need to stop attacking with ninja tools on slows so much. The majority of your damage comes from ninja tools on slows and it isn’t very useful. You need to break this habit immediately.
  • Balance
    • ███ POOR
      • You need to stop relying so heavily on ninja tools and shop jutsu. You have an entire kit you should give more priority to.
      • Don’t forget about jutsu like Muddy Water Wall and Dark Swamp. You need to make use of your entire kit to be effective.
      • Try not to limit how often you use jutsu like Water Fang Bullet and Planet Splitter to two or three times per fight, hitting them at least once or twice every other fight.
        • Be sure to keep all of your jutsu in balance, giving everything equal attention. Don’t sweat too hard on one specific thing.
Failure
███ TWO WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.