Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – beanos_is_papi – Hokage (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – beanos_is_papi – Hokage (RESET) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – beanos_is_papi – Hokage (RESET)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ POOR
      • Lightning Release: Lightning Blade
        • You used this once, at most twice, and it’s the main damage of your clan.
        • This jutsu is good for damage in multiple hits, but only when you pursue your target at close range.
          • You would use it from across the map and I would just make it hard for you to hit me.
        • You need to use this more often for it to be effective.
          • It can force me to use movement jutsu, especially in fear of taking fall damage.
      • Lightning Release: Young Lightning
        • You used this a bunch and it is a weaker jutsu in your kit. You also didn’t use it well.
          • I felt like you only used it for damage. It is good for keeping me away at close range.
      • Falcon Drop
        • This jutsu was used a bit but not too much.
          • This jutsu can help mess up my aim from oncoming attacks.
          • This jutsu can punish me for playing aggressively or trying to engage.
      • Lightning Release: Twin Lightning Shiver
        • You used this a few times but not very well.
        • If I am trying to attack you, this jutsu is a good counter that can stop you from taking damage.
          • This jutsu can also mess up my aim.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ BAD
      • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
        • You used this a lot and in the same way each time making it very avoidable.
        • You need to force me into using movement jutsu, otherwise, this is very easy to escape.
        • You could try backing me into corners with this jutsu, narrowing my routes of escape.
      • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
        • You used this jutsu a few times but you normally missed.
          • You can control how far this jutsu shoots by panning your camera up and down. This will help prevent the jutsu from falling short, not hitting me.
        • This jutsu is good at helping you engage from mid-range t0 close-range with wasting movement jutsu.
        • This jutsu is also good at forcing me into using my movement jutsu.
      • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
        • You hit this jutsu a bit, but it felt like you exclusively used it for damage.
          • This jutsu is good at punishing me for engaging, evading, or standing still to charge chakra or recoup.
          • This jutsu is especially good at forcing me into using my movement jutsu.
      • Wind Release: Gale Palm
        • You hit this jutsu sometimes, but again, it just felt like another source of damage with no thought put behind it.
          • This jutsu allows you to engage aggressively and take control over offense.
          • This jutsu puts me out of range to hit some of my jutsu.
      • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
        • You used this a few times, but it seemed like you tried to pair it with other jutsu and failed.
        • You can use this to keep me within a certain range, pulling me if I am evading or stopping me if I am engaging.
        • You can use this jutsu to mess up my aim, given that I am not too close or too far away from you.
      • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
        • You used this jutsu a bit but you normally missed it. Even then, it felt like you were using it exclusively for damage.
        • You should use this jutsu from mid-to-close-range to stop me from attacking you.
        • This jutsu is also good at preventing me from evading or engaging and forcing me into using my movement jutsu.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ POOR
      • Scorch Release: Incinerating Flare
        • You didn’t use this very often and it never even touched me.
          • You need to play in close-range while this jutsu is charging so that you aren’t chasing me in attempt to hit it.
            • You tend to do nothing while this jutsu charges. Just because it is charging does not mean you should stop fighting.
            • You need to play a little aggressive with this, so keep on me.
          • This jutsu is very good at putting pressure on me, forcing me to use movement jutsu, and dealing a fair bit of damage in the process.
      • Scorch Release: Super Steam Kill
        • You use this too much and you rarely ever hit it. You also do not make use of its boomeranging feature.
          • You need to play closer with this jutsu, like mid-range, for it to hit easier.
          • The fireballs can curve with your cursor, but you don’t want to curve it too aggressively because you will miss it that way.
        • When the orbs are returning, you need to run in the direction they are going and meet up with me, even if it misses.
          • The boomerang feature allows you to engage from mid-range to close-range, creating a shield around you that can deal a bit of damage and thwart me from dealing damage to you.
          • This can also force me into using my movement jutsu.
            • This can help resolve your engaging issue and trouble being in close-range.
      • Scorch Release: Searing Slaughter
        • You activate this jutsu at random and you normally use it too far away.
          • You would use the jutsu after you took a ton of damage, defeating the porpose.
          • You would stand in one place after the jutsu activated, being prone to taking damage anyway.
            • You need to use this jutsu to push me back if I am engaging aggressively. This jutsu can also force me into using my movement jutsu.
            • Don’t become prey to Sharingan. This jutsu does the fake damage effect, which still counts as damage, and I counter your counter.
  • Rank
    • ███ POOR
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • You don’t really use these to dodge. You would teleport and dash all the way across the map, making it nearly impossible to engage and hit jutsu within a suitable range.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • I don’t think you used this too often, but it’s good for minor damage, but primarily pushing an aggressive target away.
  • General
    • ███ BAD
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • You would use this a lot, too much even, and it was approaching a main source of damage. Tone it down.
        • This jutsu is good at punishing me for evading or standing still or charging chakra in long ranges.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Volley
        • Just like Kunai Barrage, it wasn’t used too often, but the same criticism applies.
      • Green Roar
        • This is good to cancel Sharingan if I am close, but you didn’t always do that.
        • This jutsu can stop me from engaging or attacking you, and it can even make me miss.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ BAD
      • Paperbomb
        • It felt like you used this solely for damage and you didn’t think of its utility.
          • This is good for forcing me to use movement jutsu or messing up my aim.
      • Kunai & Shuriken
        • You didn’t use much of these, but they are good for incremental damage and helping you engage, if used in moderation.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ POOR
      • You play at extreme lengths, making it nearly impossible for you to hit your clan jutsu. Whenever you take damage, you hop across the map, wasting your movement jutsu.
        • You need to play much closer because you have a primarily close-range kit. If you continue to play this far away, you will not improve. Even outside the test, I have told you that this is a problem.
          • I can’t stress enough that you need to play within range to be effective. Try to be aggressive and
      • You need to have more awareness of what I use so that you can properly counter against me. You kind of focus on dealing damage and fleeing whenever you take any.
      • You need to not bash your clan scroll whenever trying to get within range to use your target jutsu.
        • Figure out the block range required to use your target jutsu and when you need to use them, know the block range required in advance. Watching you spam the scroll just tells me to walk backwards or dash, making you useless.
  • Sequence
    • ███ POOR
      • You have a lot of jutsu in your kit that can be used aggressively for pressure. Creating pressure is big in making me waste movement jutsu. Jutsu like Lightning Blade, Incinerating Flare, and others I have mentioned are exceptional at this, but you need to be within range.
        • Don’t mix Lightning Blade with Incinerating Flare to speed yourself up. I saw you do this, you wasted both, and it was not good.
      • You need to use jutsu that help you to engage because you need to break your bad habit of playing too far away.
  • Balance
    • ███ POOR
      • Your damge is very inconsistent, especially since a lot of your damage comes from ninja tools, shop jutsu, and some of your targeted moves. You need to work on diversifying how much you use and really hone in on practicing harder to hit jutsu.
      • You need to limit how often you use jutsu like Flame Cyclone because it leads to high predictability.
        • Aim to use it three times per fight, hitting it at least once every other fight.
        • Mix up how you use it so that it isn’t predictable. Be spontaneous.
      • You tend to cycle through low-effort, low-cost, but low-damage jutsu. You need to get better at managing your entire kit and using everything.
        • I feel like you ignore jutsu like Lightning Blade because you don’t hit it as often. Additionally, you shouldn’t completely stop using jutsu because I tell you not to use them as much. You just need to work on moderating your use of jutsu and giving all of your jutsu equal attention. Don’t fixate too hard on one aspect of your set because if you do, everything else loses focus as a result.
Failure
███ TWO WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.