Home › Forums › Naruto › Support › Character Position Combat Test – VitGamerMC – Kurama (PASSED) › Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – VitGamerMC – Kurama (PASSED)
November 11, 2020 at 2:27 pm #1685
- If someone was shooting a projectile or something that covers a wide range, you can just use the raijin to dodge.
- If you apply enough pressure with your jutsu, especially with Scorch, Divine Speed, Fire, and others I have mentioned, you can make it hard for me to counter.
- You have to create pressure that pins your target to a corner of the map and also waste with their movement jutsu.
- Cornering a target isn’t the only way to hit hard hitters, and you have to switch up how you use hard hitters to hit them.
- The main goal is to exhaust movement jutsu and create pressure that makes them inescapable on their own, that way you aren’t attacking directly on slows, which are better used for creating pressure or forcing movement jutsu to begin with.