Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – stornila – Mizukage

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – stornila – Mizukage Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – stornila – Mizukage

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ FAIR
      • Water Release: Water Balloon
        • You hit this jutsu a fair amount in the beginning, but a lot less as the test went on.
        • There is roughly a second or so of time before this jutsu activates, shooting projectiles.
          • Use this time to angle which direction the projectiles from this jutsu are shot in.
          • Try to track/predict where I am going before the shot finishes.
        • This jutsu is pretty effective at making it hard for me to engage on you.
          • It is kind of a sentry tower that punishes mid-range players or anyone trying to engage from close-range, if the timing is right.
      • Water Release: Azure Stream
        • This jutsu is good for preventing people from damaging you and to safetly re-engage if you are pushed back.
        • You tend to use it in last resort, after you’ve taken a lot of damage, and it only serves to prolong your death when it is used this way.
          • You should use this to block oncoming damage and statuses, like Sharingan.
          • This jutsu gives you the freedom to phase through oncoming jutsu and things that deal damage over time.
        • This jutsu can help you re-engage on a fight, creating pressure, and forcing me to use my movement jutsu.
          • The jutsu does minor damage and a slow on impact if you are close enough to me. Try to make use of this feature.
      • Water Release: Drowning Water Blob
        • You used this a few times, but again, it was hit less as the test went on.
        • You tend to use this for extra damage, which is fine, but it could serve a better purpose.
          • This is a good jutsu to punish me for attempting to attack or engage, forcing me back and into using movement jutsu.
      • Water Release: Water Dragon Whirlpool
        • You used this a few times and it created some pressure, althought inconsistent.
          • One goal of this jutsu is to do a bit of damage while forcing me into using movement jutsu.
          • This jutsu creates a lot of pressure. Try not to focus on achieving the highest potential damage on the jutsu.
          • You want to set this up as a hazard that makes it hard for me to engage or attack you.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ BAD
      • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
        • You didn’t try to use this too often, but you need to be more strategic to do anything with it.
        • Pressure me into backpedaling, and pin me to corners to trap me with the jutsu.
        • Not having movement jutsu and having good placement will make it harder for me to react and escape.
          • Try using this when I have no movement jutsu left.
          • Try to keep me centered in the jutsu, giving me less time to react and escape.
      • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
        • You used this jutsu a few times, but it could have more purposes than damage.
        • This jutsu is another tool that is good for engaging and building pressure.
          • This is important since you have less tools to deal with people attacking your close-range dead-zone.
      • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
        • Try to focus on uses for this jutsu other than ranged damage.
          • This jutsu is good at punishing me for engaging or playing evasively, effectively limiting the distance I can travel.
          • This is also good for creating pressure that forces me into using my movement jutsu.
      • Earth Release: Planet Splitter
        • Not having movement jutsu and having good placement will make it harder for me to react and escape.
          • Try using this when I have no movement jutsu left, making it hard for me to escape.
          • Try to catch me landing from movement jutsu, making it hard for me to react.
        • You can widen the range of this jutsu by using it like a wall between you and your target.
          • This will make the jutsu harder to react to and will spread the range over a wider span.
          • You can use this method to seal off exits in corners, making it harder for me to escape.
      • Earth Release: Rising Earth Spikes
        • You used this jutsu a few times, but it could use more purpose behind it.
        • This jutsu can help you stick by in close-range, playing well as an opener.
        • This jutsu can help counter an enemy, making them mess up their aim when trying to use a jutsu.
        • This jutsu can pressure me into using movement jutsu by forcing me into the air.
      • Earth Release: Dark Swamp
      • You didn’t use this very much and it did not serve a lot of use.
        • You should instead try to place this in my path to punish me for trying to enter your area.
          • This is an effective way to force me into using movement jutsu.
        • You can use this to prevent me from engaging or disengaging.
        • You can use this to force me into using my movement jutsu.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ BAD
      • Lava Release: Igneous Eruption
        • You didn’t hit me with this during the test, so it wasn’t too effective.
        • This jutsu is a hazard that has to be timed right so that I run into it.
          • Try to use it when I have less movement jutsu.
          • Try to use it when I am paused at mid-range to charge chakra.
          • Try to use it when I am rushing you.
        • This jutsu is effective because it keeps me airborne while dealing fair damage, forcing me into using my movement jutsu.
      • Lava Release: Molten Spike
        • You used this a handful of times and hit it once or twice, which is decent.
          • You should continue working on your hit rate.
        • This jutsu is a stealthy and can interrupt oncoming attacks.
          • It should be used similarly to Igneous Eruption, but instead it can be placed to the left, right, or behind your target.
      • Lava Release: Volcanic Grip
        • You didn’t use this much so it didn’t serve much of a purpose.
          • This jutsu is good at slowing me down if I am trying to rush/engage/be aggressive. You want to use it before I deal damage you, not as a panic button.
          • This jutsu is good at creating pressure that forces me into using movement jutsu.
  • Rank
    • ███ BAD
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • You didn’t use this often, but it may help you stop me from engaging from mid-range and prevent Sharingan from activating in long-range.
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • I feel like you have slow reaction time to dodging and use movement jutsu to engage or in attempt to outspeed more than you should.
          • Try to save movement jutsu to dodge quickly and re-enter the fight. If you aren’t careful, I can make it difficult for you to re-engage.
  • General
    • ███ FAIR
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Volley
        • The same criticsm for Kunai Barrage applies, for the exception that is is also good for pushing me away in your close-range dead-zone.
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • You used this fairly well to punish me for engaging, standing still to charge chakra, or for evading.
        • Make sure you aren’t relying too heavily on this for damage.
      • Green Roar
        • You used this a few times, but make sure you are aware of its utility.
          • I think you tried to use this sometimes to disable the activation of Sharingan, which is good.
          • This jutsu is good for messing up my aim or punishing me for getting too close, or playing too aggressively.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ FAIR
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • Not used too often, but here are some tips.
          • With the new changes, you still may need to adjust, but this is good for incremental damage throughout the fight and for re-engaging, if used in moderation.
      • Paperbomb
        • Not used too often, but here are some tips.
          • This is good for messing up my aim or forcing me into using my movement jutsu, if used in moderation.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ BAD
      • You have a weakness against close-range players, so you need to do a better job at responding to that. You need to counter with close-range jutsu to protect your dead-zone and you also need to know when to disengage or dodge.
        • You need to make your side of the field less accessible, that way it is harder for your targets to break through if they are playing aggressively against you.
      • You don’t counter, dodge, or parry many abilities, so it can be very easy to apply damage to you without you applying any of your own.
  • Sequence
    • ███ BAD
      • You need to use the jutsu I mentioned that can creature pressure and force me into using movement jutsu to do exactly that.
        • You aren’t building the pressure you need to keep my movement jutsu on cooldown, and to hit your hard hitters.
        • If you want
      • You need to take advantage of jutsu like Water Balloon, Meteor Blitz, and other jutsu that exploit mid-range players to prevent them from entering your dead-zone to deal damage. Your goal is to control the range your target can play at.
  • Balance
    • ███ BAD
      • You don’t specifically overuse certain jutsu, but you sometimes forget about Dark Swamp, Volcanic Grip, and you don’t put much focus in using your pressuring jutsu to pressure.
      • Make sure that you’re keeping the hitrate for jutsu like Flame Cyclone, Planet Splitter, and to a lesser extent, Igneous Eruption and Molten Strike, to at least 2-3 times per match, goaling to hit them once every other match, or more for Lava jutsu.
        • Mix up how you use them each time, give all of your jutsu variety, don’t focus too heavily on them.
        • Make sure to give all of your set attention, everything is important.
Failure
███ ONE WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.