Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – VitGamerMC – Kurama (PASSED)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – VitGamerMC – Kurama (PASSED) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – VitGamerMC – Kurama (PASSED)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ FAIR
      • Flying Raijin
        • You still use this in bad times and places, which makes the jutsu less useful.
          • You teleport after you’ve taken a bunch of damage already, defeating the purpose of a dodge.
          • You teleport directly into oncoming jutsu, making you prone to taking damage anyway.
        • Don’t use this as a getaway after taking damage. It leads you to take more.
          • React to an oncoming jutsu before it hits you by teleporting to the side of it, away from it, or out of its range. Make sure you are a decent distance away before doing this or you will just get hit anyway.
      • Super Light Beam Kick
        • Your accuracy was decent but you could use the jutsu better.
          • Take advantage of its knockback to be aggressive.
        • It was easy to stop you while this jutsu was in motion, cancelling it.
          • Maybe you can use it closer so I have less time to react with a jutsu or to dodge.
      • Instant Thunder Blade
        • You have gotten better at hitting this jutsu, but remember to keep the pressure on.
        • Don’t stand still while this is charging up, keeping inching your way toward me.
      • Divine Speed
        • You have gotten better at avoiding hazards while using this, but not that much better at hitting it.
        • You need to keep the pressure on, continuously trying to hit me with the jutsu.
          • You end up withdrawing early and too often while using this, wasting the jutsu.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ BAD
      • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
        • Not much of a change when using this jutsu, still very avoidable.
        • I still have plenty of movement jutsu when you try to use this on me.
          • You don’t force me into using my movement jutsu or attack when I have none.
          • You aren’t spontaneous, you use it the same way each time.
          • You don’t trap me in the corner of the map, closing off my escape routes.
      • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
        • You missed this a bit, again, try to use this from mid-to-close range to help you engage.
          • Don’t use this too far away, you end up missing it.
          • Don’t look too close to the ground when using this or it will fall short.
      • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
        • You missed this a bit, you weren’t too accurate.
          • Try to use this to stop me from evading or engaging.
          • Place it in the path I am running so I slam into it.
          • Punish me for standing still, forcing me into using my movement jutsu.
      • Wind Release: Gale Palm
        • Hit this jutsu sometimes, definitely missed it more.
        • Try to use it closer to me, not too far away.
        • You can use this as an opener, something to push with.
      • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
        • Used a little better, not very consistent.
          • Use this from mid-range to mess up my aim, don’t be too close, react quickly.
        • Could be used to keep me within a certain range, stop me from evading or engaging.
      • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
        • Still missed a lot more than hit, not used very well.
        • You’re using this too far away, you should focus on body and leg shots in close-to-mid-range.
        • You need to stop attacks with this, you shouldn’t use this as an eject button, you need to block damage with this, not take damage and escape with it.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ BAD
      • Scorch Release: Incinerating Flare
        • You still didn’t do a lot with this, you need to keep close without chasing me.
          • Keep playing in range, don’t stop attacking because the jutsu is charging, surround me in the jutsu, but don’t chase me, keep up with my pace.
          • You need to keep me stuck inside the jutsu, it will force me to use movement jutsu.
      • Scorch Release: Super Steam Kill
        • You have gotten slightly better at using this, but still too far away.
          • Use it closer, you go long-range with this and give me way too much time to dodge.
        • Get to the orbs quickly and use the orb shield to create pressure and punishment for getting close, also forcing me to use my movement jutsu.
      • Scorch Release: Searing Slaughter
        • It feels less random when you use this, but it still isn’t that effective yet.
        • Once you use the jutsu, don’t just stand still.
          • Move around because you don’t block jutsu with this, you just stop me from entering your zone. You take a lot of damage just standing still after using this jutsu because I counter-attack.
  • Rank
    • ███ BAD
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • You don’t really dodge, you just use these to escape after taking a bunch of damage.
        • Make sure to enter and exit the fight quickly while using movement jutsu, don’t make it hard for yourself to re-engage.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • Felt less random, seemed like you were trying to defuse Sharingan or keep me away at times.
  • General
    • ███ FAIR
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • Used a few times, helped sometimes, not too accurate.
        • This is good for punishing me if I am standing still.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Volley
        • Similar to Kunai Barrage, worked decently.
      • Green Roar
        • Seemed like you cancelled Sharingan sometimes, you didn’t mess up my aim though.
      • Multi Clone
        • Was a decent meat shield, doesn’t always work, don’t use it too often as it is a big drain on chakra and wastes too much time in a fight.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ FAIR
      • Paperbomb
        • Sometimes used paperbombs, good for forcing me into using movement jutsu.
      • Kunai & Shuriken
        • Sometimes used Kunai & Shuriken well, maybe would be decent pressure throughout the fight, be consistent, don’t use them too often.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ BAD
      • You aren’t aggressive enough, you pause too often and are too hesitant to rush. You need to quicken your pace and stay in the fight.
        • You need to be fast. Your kit has way more movement than mine and it feels like you are too afraid to close in.
      • You don’t react to attacks and only try to get me away after you’ve taken damage. You need to look out for when I try to attack and push me away so that I can’t touch you with them.
  • Sequence
    • ███ BAD
      • You are very slow paced with a fast paced setup, you aren’t keeping pressure on by continuously striking me and stopping me if I try to attack you.
        • It feels like there are gaps between everything you use, making our fights take a really long time.
          • For example, when you hit me with an opener, I expect you to send other jutsu flying at me and I expect you to respond to me if I try to attack. That doesn’t really happen.
      • You use jutsu that are meant to prevent attacks from reaching you as something to escape and regen, which is a drain on your chakra and a time waster.
  • Balance
    • ███ BAD
      • You still need to work on how often you’re using jutsu like Flame Cyclone.
        • You are still using it too much and it makes it easy to detect. Mix up how, where, and when you use it to be effective and please take the tips for the jutsu.
          • Aim to use it 2-3 times per fight, hitting it once every other fight.
        • Give importance to everything in your set. While hitting that hard hitter is important, forgetting about the reset of your set hurts more.
      • Don’t forget about the utility of jutsu like Swirling Vacuum, Searing Slaughter, or anything I have said is useful other than for damage.
        • Don’t just use them because you have to or because they push me away, find a purpose for them.
Failure
███ ONE WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.