Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – EricZeBaws – Hidan (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – EricZeBaws – Hidan (RESET) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – EricZeBaws – Hidan (RESET)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ BAD
      • Jet Booster Jump
        • You regularly got this confused with your two other clan jutsu, speeding directly into me and taking necessary damage as a result.
        • This jutsu is good for engaging or re-engaging quickly into the fight or even dodging. You tend to use it to get close enough for certain jutsu, and that is not making good use of it.
          • Disengaging with this jutsu regularly would be a bit of a waste, and kind of like fleeing.
      • Chain Retrieval
        • You tend to pull me in with this jutsu at very random times and you use it too much, honestly.
          • You should use this to pull me in if I am disengaging, always keeping me in range of your kit.
          • The range of this jutsu is ten blocks, always try to use it from there.
            • You click on your blue scroll a bunch, which is very telling and gives away what you are trying to do. I know to stay away then.
      • Living Wall Fist
        • You hit this a bit, but it is generally avoidable.
          • You need to be a lot closer to make it useful.
          • Be careful when using this as you were easy to block while charging at me, completely countering the jutsu.
          • This jutsu is good at forcing me into using my movement jutsu.
      • Living Wall Fist: Style One
        • Just like Living Wall Fist, except longer duration and a bit more damage.
          • All Living Wall Fist criticism applies here too.
          • Don’t let the duration of the jutsu fool you. You still need to use it close.
          • This jutsu is good at forcing me into using my movement jutsu.
        • This jutsu has a lot more range and you always use it very close. You can make much better use of how far this goes to stop me from doing the above.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ POOR
      • Earth Release: Dark Swamp
        • You didn’t use this at all, and it is required to be used and made effective.
          • You should consider using this to force me into wasting my movement jutsu.
          • You could use this to punish me for playing evasively or to keep me from being evasive.
          • You could use this to seal off an area to prevent me from closing in on you.
          • You could use this as punishment for me trying to attack you.
      • Earth Release: Rising Earth Spikes
        • You used this a few times, don’t get into the habit of using it too much, you also weren’t always accurate.
          • Get closer to better enable yourself to hit this.
          • You can use this to force me into using my movement jutsu.
          • This jutsu is a decent opener, starting off aggressive.
      • Earth Release: Planet Splitter
        • You used this way too much and did not hit it at all.
        • You tried to use this the same way each time, which wasn’t effective.
          • Change how, when, and where you use it each time to reduce predictability.
          • You can get more range out of the jutsu by using it like a wall rather than pointing it directly at your enemy.
            • Another way of hitting this is catching me in a corner and sealing my exit with the jutsu.
          • Another way of hitting this is using it when I have no movement jutsu left or am landing from a movement jutsu.
          • Another way of hitting it is using it when I am charging my chakra.
      • Lightning Release: Static Implosion
        • You used this a few times, maybe hit it once or twice, not very helpful.
          • This is something that can block my path, making it hard to gain distance or charge toward you.
          • This jutsu can force me into using my movement jutsu.
      • Lightning Release: Spider Web
        • You didn’t use this jutsu much at all and didn’t give it a good place.
          • You can use this to be super aggressive, forcing me into using my movement jutsu.
            • It can keep me away at close-range, but be careful not to step into hazards. Pay attention, you aren’t invincible when you use this.
      • Lightning Release: Thundering Sphere
        • You used this a lot and it never hit me. You need to work on how you use it.
          • A lot of the time, you placed it really far away and there was no way it could hit me.
          • Change how, when, and where you use it each time to reduce predictability.
          • Another way of hitting this is catching me in a corner and sealing my exit with the jutsu.
          • Another way of hitting this is using it when I have no movement jutsu left or am landing from a movement jutsu.
            • Another way of hitting it is using it when I am charging my chakra.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ POOR
      • Explosion Release: Landmine Fist
        • You used this a bit too often, but eased up after I complained.
          • You should use this very conservatively, pushing me off if I get too close, or to be aggressive.
            • Don’t rely on this purely for damage, this can stop me from attacking too, you need to find good places for it.
      • Explosion Release: Landmine Circuit
        • You used this a lot and it was not very useful, you need to consider its utility purposes.
        • This jutsu can force me into using my movement jutsu.
          • You need to do a better job at spreading it across the field so that I have to dodge more stuff, I mostly walk around it when you use it.
          • Don’t use it too often.
        • This jutsu can prevent me from approaching if needed, making it harder for me to land attacks.
      • Explosion Release: Explosive Eruption
        • You used this jutsu once or twice, but you didn’t make good use of it.
        • This jutsu has stronger knockback at closer ranges.
        • You can use this as an instant push away that can make it hard for me to engage or to stop me from attacking, kind of like a counter.
          • If I am on top of you with Sharingan, this does not deal damage. You can use this to push me away and make it harder for me to activate it.
  • Rank
    • ███ BAD
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • You need to work on how you use your movement jutsu. You distance yourself too far away, making it hard on yourself to re-engage.
          • Use them to dodge, and if you disengage, have movement jutsu handy to re-engage. Save some movement jutsu and don’t use them wastefully.
          • Always remember that it is discouraged to use jutsu with movement jutsu, they are standalone tools for dodging, engaging, and maintaining speed.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • You used this a few times, you should use it to disable Sharingan at mid-to-long-range and such.
        • You can use this to push me away from you if I am being too aggressive.
      • Substitution 1, 2, & 3
        • Make sure you aren’t using these too predictably, don’t place them at random, and be careful. These are good for surprise attacks, but revealing your own position too easily makes it super easy to put you had a positional disadvantage.
  • General
    • ███ BAD
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • I feel like you could use this a lot less, it is good sometimes. I think you should consider its utility more.
        • This jutsu is good if I am paused at long ranges, like when I am charging chakra.
      • Green Roar
        • You could use this to stop the activation of Sharingan or to mess up my aim.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ BAD
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • Use this as incremental damage, but not only for that. These are decent for helping you engage, if used in moderation.
      • Paperbomb
        • Use this in moderation to mess up my aim and force me into using my movement jutsu, sometimes I felt like you were doing it purely for damage.
      • Demon Wind Shuriken
        • You used this a lot, and your accuracy dipped as the test went on. Use it a bit less and think about better situations to use it. Work on your accuracy.
          • Remember to throw it toward the upper body or head to constantly get that boomerang effect without it breaking.
          • Make use of its boomerang effect to strike me when it turns around. Line the demon wind shuriken up with me as it returns to get surprise shots.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ BAD
      • You kind of focus on damage and evasion, and not much else. Everything has a secondary purpose, and you really need to think about that when fighting.
        • Fighting is not black and white like the old days, jutsu have purposes.
      • You fight a bit too far away at times, limiting how you can hit me. You also tend to run into hazards or get punished when trying to use certain jutsu. You could definitely use to be more observant and reactive to oncoming jutsu and when I am countering you.
  • Sequence
    • ███ POOR
      • Your set can be very oppressive, but you aren’t keeping me tied down with slows to force me into using my movement jutsu, you aren’t outspeeding me with your various movement jutsu and dash attacks.
        • It feels like you are playing slow with a very fast kit. I shouldn’t really be faster than you.
        • You should focus more on counters and how certain jutsu are used to stop me from approaching, attacking, or evading, just like I noted for the jutsu in your kit that do that.
  • Balance
    • ███ POOR
      • You focus a little too much on easier to hit jutsu, like Chain Retrieval, Landmine Fist, Landmine Circuit, and the various ninja tools and shop jutsu.
        • You really need to work on diversifying the jutsu you use and reducing how much easy hit stuff you use. You need to practice more with the harder parts of your kit to be effective.
      • You use jutsu like Thundering Sphere and Planet Splitter way too much.
        • You should reduce their use to 2-3 times per fight, aiming to hit them once every other fight. This will decrease predictability, given you use them in different and smart ways and at different times.
      • You were forgetful of certain jutsu in your kit, like Dark Swamp, Spider Web, and lesser, Static Implosion and Explosive Eruption.
        • Every part of your kit is important and you need to find uses for them to be effective.
        • Don’t put too much focus on one thing, put equal focus into everything.
Failure
███ TWO WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.