Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – VitGamerMC – Kurama (PASSED)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – VitGamerMC – Kurama (PASSED) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – VitGamerMC – Kurama (PASSED)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ FAIR
      • Flying Raijin
        • Watch for when I try to attack and use this to dodge or evade before I do.
          • You can use this to out-range attacks or dodge, but it is risky to use this jutsu to teleport at me, and difficult to use this to teleport behind me.
          • You really have to practice predicting to or reacting to when attacks are coming your way and dodging in time.
            • Your best bet of dodging would be to use this to teleport outside the range of an oncoming jutsu.
      • Super Light Beam Kick
        • You should still work on your accuracy, get a little closer to me when using this.
          • Jump before the jutsu activates for more distance or in attempt to increase accuracy.
        • This jutsu causes knockback, which is pretty aggressive and annoying to deal with.
          • This is a good opener, kicks off the fight, tool for keeping up continuous attacks.
      • Instant Thunder Blade
        • Your accuracy with this jutsu is still rough, you need to work on that.
          • Keep moving closer while this jutsu is charging to assure you’re close enough to hit it.
          • This jutsu puts you behind your target when you hit it, allowing for continuous attacks.
      • Divine Speed
        • Keep trying to land on me with each part of the jutsu in succession.
          • This jutsu will help create pressure and serves a good role in keeping up continuous attacks.
          • Try to avoid evading or withdrawing with this jutsu, it is meant to be an attack that creates a lot of pressure, including that it has decent range.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ BAD
      • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
        • Still struggling to hit this, placement is a little better, but you need to do more if you want to hit it.
        • Best way of setting this jutsu up is to make sure my movement jutsu are on cooldown.
        • When I said that one method of hitting this is to trap your enemy in a corner, you need to pressure them to one side of the field or wait for them to corner themselvses.w
      • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
        • Your accuracy with this still needs work, you are sometimes too far away.
          • Try to be closer if you engage with this, be careful not to aim directly at the floor.
          • Try using this when I try to engage, stopping me from getting near you.
      • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
        • Your accuracy still needs work, you aren’t using this well.
          • When I am running at you, use this to block my path.
          • If I am paused to charge chakra, hit me with this to bait movement jutsu.
      • Wind Release: Gale Palm
        • Your accuracy on this still needs work, you could be using it better.
          • This jutsu causes knockback, which is aggressive, allows for continuous attacks.
          • Stay close when aiming the jutsu to get more consistent shots.
      • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
        • You still aren’t using this well consistently, you need to work on that.
        • This jutsu can mess up my aim, use it mid-range, don’t be too close, react as I use the jutsu.
        • This jutsu can keep me from engaging or disengaging or can punish me for trying to use a movement jutsu.
      • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
        • Your accuracy needs more work, you should try landing body or leg shots at closer ranges.
          • Stay close while using this to avoid missing as much. Track where I am moving.
        • When you see me use an attack, if you react quickly, you can potentially stop it before it hits you.
          • This jutsu is a good counter for other jutsu and it lets you position yourself advantageously.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ BAD
      • Scorch Release: Incinerating Flare
        • You did very little with this, had trouble keeping in range.
          • Keep attacking and engaging as normal while this charges so that you don’t waste it.
          • Try to catch me inside the jutsu as long as possible, baiting out movement jutsu.
      • Scorch Release: Super Steam Kill
        • Accuracy is still a little rough, orb shield is a little better.
        • Shoot the jutsu closer to me, like mid-range, and run into the orbs to get the orb shield earlier.
          • Having the orb shield quicker will give you more time to create pressure as it pulls me in. This is a good way of forcing me into using movement jutsu.
      • Scorch Release: Searing Slaughter
        • You’re getting better at preventing oncoming attacks with this, but your timing is still a little off.
          • When you block, don’t stand still, maybe try to re-engage or reposition yourself so that I don’t break through easily and attack you anyway.
  • Rank
    • ███ BAD
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • Be careful about how many movement jutsu you use, keep some on hand, know when to dodge.
        • You still need to work on your timing when trying to dodge, you aren’t too consistent.
        • Make a quick re-entry into the fight if you dash or teleport, don’t put too much distance between your enemy.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • Has gotten a bit better, decent at pushing me away.
  • General
    • ███ FAIR
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • Not very accurate, used a few times, can be punishing to be hit by if I am charging chakra or paused at long range.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Volley
        • Similar to Kunai Barrage, worked decently.
      • Green Roar
        • You may of tried to cancel Sharingan or mess up my aim, which is good.
      • Multi Clone
        • You used this a bit less which is good, still need to perfect making it effective.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ FAIR
      • Paperbomb
        • Used a few times, not a lot of purpose.
        • Good to use if I am being aggressive, forces me into using movement jutsu, messes up my aim.
      • Kunai & Shuriken
        • These are good for small bits of damage, but primarily helping you engage throughout the fight, might make it easier to get in close.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ BAD
      • One of your primary issues are accuracy and aggression.
        • Try to use the tips about range to improve your accuracy.
        • For aggression, try to keep damage consistent and try to land jutsu that create pressure or are aggressive in themselves more frequently.
      • Try to work on reacting to oncoming attacks before they hit you, that way you are less evasive and can hold at close-range longer. You tend to walk into things or struggle at avoiding damage, causing you to backpedal.
  • Sequence
    • ███ BAD
      • Whenever you fight, attacks don’t flow from one to the next which also makes the fight slower.
        • There are delays between taking damage. A lot of your clan plays well off one another, especially since they’re all movement-based. This type of thing isn’t taken advantage of.
        • You need to apply constant sources of damage and pressure throughout the fight, which is hard if your accuracy is low. Applying pressure is equally important because it forces or baits me into using movement jutsu, which is vital for you to hit hard hitters like Flame Cyclone.
  • Balance
    • ███ BAD
      • You still tend to use Flame Cyclone a lot, or in the same way each time.
        • You might be using it more than two or three times per fight because the fight is long, but you still don’t want to overuse it. Your goal is to hit it once every other fight at least, but you make it easy to avoid if I know how to escape it each tiem you use it.
        • Don’t be afraid to use jutsu. While you shouldn’t rely on easier hits, if you had better awareness as to when you should use certain abilities, and not just for damage, balancing them in your kit would be a lot easier.
          • Don’t get too caught up on one move, remember that your entire kit is equally important.
Failure
███ TWO WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.