Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – beanos_is_papi – Tsuchikage (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – beanos_is_papi – Tsuchikage (RESET) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – beanos_is_papi – Tsuchikage (RESET)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ POOR
      • Lava Release: Scorching Rocks
        • You were not accurate when using this, missed almost all of the shots.
        • You have to hit a lot of them to deal damage, only one or two does nothing.
          • Get close to your target when using this, track them with your cursor.
      • Lava Release: Fireflower Destruction
        • You landed this once or twice, missed it a lot more than that.
        • You try to use it too far away, it ends up missing.
        • When you activate it on me, be very close.
          • Jump-walk toward me to assure that it will hit.
        • Use this to stop me from using jutsu or to punish me for using movement jutsu.
          • This is a good counter move that prevents your opponent from attacking you, given you time it right.
      • Lava Release: Molten Peak
        • You used this a lot but it never hit me, and it rarely ever slowed me down.
          • This jutsu deals decent damage, good ranged use, stealthy.
          • Place it down when I am running toward you. Make it act more like a wall.
            • You can also place it down near me if I am standing still or charging chakra.
            • The goal is to trap/get me to run into it.
          • Use this when I have no movement jutsu or if I am landing from a movement jutsu. If they are on cooldown, I will have a much harder time escaping.
      • Lava Release: Flaming Boulder
        • You tapped me with this jutsu, but it isn’t enough to make it useful. You missed it a lot more.
        • Use the charging time of the jutsu to position where you want to throw the fireball.
          • Try to predict where I will go so that you can toss the fireball directly on me.
        • Try to use this when my movement jutsu are on cooldown or when I land from one.
        • Try to stay close-ranged when using this. Don’t go too far away.
        • Try to land this when I am charging chakra or am standing still.
    • ███ POOR
      • Earth Release: Dark Swamp
        • Didn’t use this well, not effective, could be better.
        • Could use this to stop me from approaching or evading.
        • Could use this to force me into using my movement jutsu.
        • Can use this to deny areas on the field, closing my exits.
      • Earth Release: Rising Earth Spikes
        • You used this too often, missed a majority of the time, not effective.
          • You need to be closer to hit the jutsu, very easy to avoid when you use it.
          • Use it in moderation, good at forcing me into using my movement jutsu.
          • Use this when I am approaching or as an opener.
      • Earth Release: Planet Splitter
        • Used this way too much, never hit it at all.
        • Change up how you use it each time, makes it less predictable.
        • Try not to use it too far away. It isn’t going to hit me from across the map.
        • You can get more range out of the jutsu by using it like a wall rather than pointing it directly at your enemy.
          • Use this technique to seal corners and to create more difficulty to escape it.
        • Try to use this when my movement jutsu are on cooldown or when I land from one.
      • Wind Release: Gale Palm
        • Your accuracy is still pretty rough, could use work.
        • If you need to push me away, this jutsu is good at that instead of distancing yourself.
          • This jutsu is also a decent opener.
      • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
        • You used this way too much, missed it a lot, felt like it was only for damage.
        • This jutsu is good occasionally to counter me if I am trying to attack.
        • This jutsu can prevent me from engaging or disengaging.
          • Stay close and aim for the legs/body for a better shot at hitting it. Track your target.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ POOR
      • Magnet Release: Fatal Attraction
        • You used this way too much, rarely effective, mostly annoying.
        • This jutsu does a little bit of damage, mostly good for forcing me into wasting my movement jutsu.
          • Good to use if I am trying to engage or evade.
          • Center it on me, I have to get caught in it for it to deal damage, and for it to be hard to escape with movement jutsu.
        • Try to make me run into it or wait until I am standing still and don’t have movement jutsu cooldowns.
      • Magnet Release: Magnetic Wall
        • You used this a lot, it never did anything in our fights, could be used better.
        • Make sure you are close and have good timing when you are using this jutsu.
          • If I am approaching, set up the wall so that I get trapped in it.
          • This jutsu is good at messing up my aim and making it difficult for me to engage you.
          • This jutsu can also force me into using my movement jutsu.
      • Magnet Release: Magnetic Prison
        • You used this a lot, maybe hit it once, missed it much more, could be better.
        • Make sure you are close when using this, inch toward me while it is charging to better assure a hit by jump-walking rapidly.
        • If you are too far away, the drawback is that you make yourself a sitting duck. Don’t let me escape early on or I can punish you for trying to use the jutsu.
        • This jutsu is very effective at forcing me to use movement jutsu.
  • Rank
    • ███ POOR
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • Avoid using dashes and teleports into jutsu, not at all effective, wasteful.
        • Stop dashing and teleporting across the map. They’re meant to dodge and return quickly and you become easily punishable by playing too far away.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • You used this a few times, not effective.
        • Decent for minor damage but effective at keeping me away from mid-range.
          • Can defuse Sharingan from mid-range, make it hard for me to enter your area.
  • General
    • ███ BAD
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • You used this too much and it didn’t really help.
        • You could use this to punish me for playing evasively, charging chakra, or standing still.
      • Green Roar
        • You used this too much, felt like you were just aiming for extra damage.
        • You can use this to mess up my aim, prevent Sharingan from activating, or to punish me for playing aggressively.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ BAD
      • Paperbomb
        • Didn’t use these too often, if used in moderation, they could be good for forcing me into using movement jutsu.
        • This could stop me from playing aggressively or would work to mess up my aim.
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • These would be decent to help you engage from mid-range, small incremental bursts of damage throughout the fight, can stop Sharingan from activating from mid-to-long-range, use in moderation.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ POOR
      • You exit the fight whenever you slow me down, wasting valuable time.
        • Save slows for counters and area denial.
      • You don’t prevent any damage, slow in random times, and have no response to my attacks.
      • You play across the map when your clan is close-range primarily.
        • You tiptoe the line of fleeing, not effective, need to be closer in fights.
  • Sequence
    • ███ POOR
      • Bad habit or not, you use each jutsu scroll on your jutsu scroll one by one, every time.
        • It seems like you have no planning on how a fight will go and just use whatever is active on your scroll until your cooldowns are down.
        • It is very predictable. When you use gale palm, then swirling vacuum, and whirlwind fist in that order multiple times in a row, likewise with earth or magnet, I just know when to leap away. Mix it up.
        • Accident or not, you crutched with fatal attraction and magnet prison, fireflower with flaming boulder. These made the jutsu do less, wasn’t effective, bad play.
          • Be careful of misfires.
  • Balance
    • ███ POOR
      • You rely too easily on the easier to hit jutsu and tools in your kit, making you less useful.
        • You almost forgot about your clan until I said something. This is something you really need to work on because you are expected to use everything. You are making yourself less effective.
        • You use Whirlwind Fist and Fatal Attraction way too much.
        • You use ninja tools and general jutsu way too much.
        • Don’t focus too much on Planet Splitter, don’t spam it.
          • Use it at least two or three times each fight with the goal of hitting it once every other fight.
      • You need to use everything equally and give everything equal attention. Just using and hitting easy hits consistently won’t be enough.
Failure
███ TWO WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.