Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – THDI – Konan (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – THDI – Konan (RESET) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – THDI – Konan (RESET)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ BAD
      • Shikigami Dance: Paper Shuriken
        • You tend to use this too far away. The AOE radius is five blocks.
        • This jutsu is good at forcing me to disengage or forcing me into using my movement jutsu.
      • Shikigami Dance: Gospel of The Angel
        • Your accuracy needs to be worked on, you use this too far away, aim where your target is moving toward rather than where they are when you first shoot it.
        • You should use this to punish me for trying to engage or attack you, pushing me out of range.
      • Shikigami Dance: Small Package
        • You normally miss this, need to work on your accuracy, too far away.
          • Try to shoot it at the ground where your target is standing/moving, shooting it directly at a target normally fails.
        • This jutsu can stop me from engaging and can mess up my aim.
      • Shikigami Dance: Storm
        • You used this a little too much, became less useful as each fight progressed, not used as well as it could be.
        • This jutsu is a pretty good way to prevent me from engaging or attacking and equally good at forcing me into use my movement jutsu, but you need to have good timing.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ POOR
      • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
        • Used this a few times, almost always felt random.
        • You can use this to stop me from engaging or evading, keeping me in or out of range.
        • You can use this to mess up my aim or to stop a movement jutsu from fully activating.
      • Wind Release: Gale Palm
        • You used this a few times, not too accurate, not a lot of thought on how to use it.
        • You can use this when I get in range to stop my attempts to attack.
        • You can use this to engage or as an opener, kind of lets you get the first hit off in a series of jutsu.
      • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
        • You used this a little too much, normally missed.
        • This is really good punishment if I am trying to attack/engage or evade, stops me.
        • For aiming, goal for leg/body shots, stay close but not too close, follow where I am going/track me.
      • Earth Release: Dark Swamp
        • You used this a few times, not a lot of thought on how to use it.
        • You could use this to make me use movement jutsu.
        • This can close off areas, slow me down, make it harder for me to engage.
      • Earth Release: Rising Earth Spikes
        • Missed a bit, used a little too often, not very effective.
        • You need to be pretty close for it to land, but again, not incredibly close.
        • This is good at forcing me to use movement jutsu, especially to avoid its potential fall damage.
      • Earth Release: Planet Splitter
        • You used this too often, making it avoidable, and resulting in you not hitting it.
        • Try different ways of hitting it like using it as a wall to seal off corners or likewise, to make me run into it when it has larger coverage of the field.
        • Wait until I have used up my movement jutsu to try and use this, don’t use it too much, be spontaneous.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ BAD
      • Magnet Release: Fatal Attraction
        • You used this a bit too much and it normally didn’t do anything.
        • You can use this to prevent me from engaging or evading and to force me into using movement jutsu.
        • This jutsu can be used in some cases to stop Sharingan from activating at range.
      • Magnet Release: Magnetic Prison
        • You used this a handful of times, never hit it, need to work on it.
        • This jutsu slows you so missing it can be a big punishment, leaving you open to attacks.
        • Make sure you are super close when using this and spam walk+jump toward me to make sure the jutsu isn’t too far out of range when it finally activates.
        • This jutsu is good for stopping me from attacking or evading, does damage, forces me into wasting movement jutsu.
      • Magnet Release: Magnetic Wall
        • Not really used well, often too far away to do anything.
        • Make sure this is used close, stops movements when I try to get in range. This can punish me for playing too close or aggressive or stop movement jutsu by catching me.
  • Rank
    • ███ BAD
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • You used this a bit, not very effective.
        • This is okay for a little extra damage, use it to keep me away, use it in moderation.
      • Substitution 1, 2 & 3
        • Make sure you aren’t using substitutions in open areas, be stealthy, be cautious.
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • You tend to use movement jutsu after you take a lot of damage or into certain jutsu, which at times is wasteful.
        • Movement jutsu should be used in anticipation or to dodge oncoming attacks and you should save a few. Don’t randomly use them.
          • Also use movement jutsu to come back into the fight quickly so that you aren’t wasting time/punished for playing too far away.
  • General
    • ███ BAD
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • You used this a bit, would be good punishment for standing still to charge chakra or evading, wasn’t used this way.
      • Green Roar
        • You used this a few times, felt like it was more for damage, can stop Sharingan from activating, and can mess up my aim.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ BAD
      • Paperbomb
        • Not used too often, could be used to force movement jutsu, in moderation. This can also be used to mess up my aim.
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • Used a bit, not too accurate, decent for engaging and doing incremental damage, work on aim, use in moderation.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ BAD
      • You play too distanced, make it hard on yourself to hit jutsu, makes it harder to engage.
      • You use jutsu at the wrong times and for the wrong purposes, need to counter and respond to jutsu your opponent uses.
      • Your accuracy is a bit rough, need to work on aim to hit jutsu, find how far each of your jutsu travel, their hitboxes.
  • Sequence
    • ███ BAD
      • You don’t keep me tied down with jutsu that will force me into using movement jutsu, very easy to evade, no resistance.
      • Make sure you don’t mix Rising Earth Spikes with Planet Splitter, doesn’t work.
      • Your accuracy among other issues prevents consistent damage and debuffs, very avoidable, makes fights take too long.
  • Balance
    • ███ POOR
      • You tend to get damage out of your Jounin jutsu or some of your easier to hit jutsu, need to spread the effort across your entire kit, give jutsu you fail to hit more attention, give everything equal use.
        • Fatal Attraction is used a bit too much as well, very avoidable. Try to pick better times and places to use it.
      • You use Planet Splitter too often, should narrow it down to 2-3 times per fight, hitting it once every other.
        • You also need to change up how and when you use them, be spontaneous, you don’t want to be predictable.
    Failure
    ███ ONE WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.