Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – 313121243 – Madara (PASSED)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – 313121243 – Madara (PASSED) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – 313121243 – Madara (PASSED)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ EXCELLENT
      • Fire Release: Fireball
        • You were accurate with this jutsu and were able to hit it from a variety of ranges.
        • You had good control over the jutsu, knowing when and when not to curve it.
      • Fire Release: Phoenix Flower
        • You landed most of the flowers and were very aggressive, which created a lot of pressure.
          • The pressure forced me into using my movement jutsu to escape.
      • Sharingan
        • You used Sharingan well and it was difficult to avoid, which created a lot of pressure.
          • You made it difficult to defuse and I regularly got punished for attacking you in it.
      • Fire Release: Majestic Demolisher Flame
        • You were accurate with this, especially at long ranges.
        • This jutsu was good at creating pressure or forcing me back, making it hard for me to engage.
          • This jutsu forced me into using my movement jutsu to dodge at times.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ GOOD
      • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
        • You used it once per fight or so, and regularly hit it every other fight.
          • The hit ratio was really good and it felt like there was some kind of planning for when it was used.
          • You normally caught me when I had no movement jutsu, or at the least, when I couldn’t react quick enough to escape.
      • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
        • You used this a bit, punished me for playing too far away, made it difficult to engage.
          • This jutsu created a lot of pressure and helped you engage if I was being evasive.
      • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
        • You used this a bit and it punished me for trying to attack or get too close.
        • This jutsu was used well as an opener, was aggressive, hard to avoid.
      • Wind Release: Gale Palm
        • This was good for pushing me away at close ranges or as an opener, made it hard for me to approach or attack, set up any hazards.
      • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
        • This jutsu was good at messing up my aim, missed a lot of jutsu due to it.
        • This jutsu was good at making it hard for me to engage or disengage, pulling me back into the fight.
      • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
        • You had good control over the jutsu, even when ranged, making it a good tool to engage.
        • This jutsu countered me when I tried to attack, making it hard to land jutsu.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ EXCELLENT
      • Scorch Release: Incinerating Flare
        • This jutsu was threatening and you made it very hard to avoid. I normally got caught in it, even if you played a little distanced while using it.
        • You kept fighting while it was charging up, and you didn’t waste it by chasing me, so you dealt good damage.
      • Scorch Release: Super Steam Kill
        • You had decent accuracy with this jutsu and often used the returning scorch orbs to engage and deal extra damage, which is great.
          • You normally forced me into using movement jutsu with the orbs, or made it hard for me to attack when they returned.
      • Scorch Release: Searing Slaughter
        • You used this jutsu a few times, made it hard for me to engage or attack.
        • This jutsu sometimes messed up my aim or defused Sharingan.
  • Rank
    • ███ EXCELLENT
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • You were good at dodging and engaging, always made a re-entry into the fight, didn’t waste movement jutsu recklessly.
  • General
    • ███ GOOD
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • You made it hard to play at longer ranges or disengage using this.
      • Green Roar
        • You used this well to mess up my aim or in response to Sharingan, disabling it.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ GOOD
      • Paperbomb
        • You used this a few times, forcing me into using movement jutsu on occasion.
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • You used these a fair amount, helped you engage from mid-to-far range, good for incremental damage.
          • Sometimes stopped Sharingan from activating, which was pretty effective.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ GOOD
      • You play close-to-mid range, but can vary your range very well.
      • You play aggressive but are good at dodging and avoiding attacks, and you have good reaction time.
        • You have good control over your range, able to engage and disengage to avoid attacks.
  • Sequence
    • ███ GOOD
      • You kept me slowed down and forced me to use movement jutsu with things like Phoenix Flower, Incinerating Flare, Super Steam Kill, very aggressive, hard to escape.
      • You kept up the pressure with jutsu like Bed of Flames, Game Palm, Fireball, etc, kept a constant stream of jutsu and were aggressive.
  • Balance
    • ███ GOOD
      • You used everything equally, gave everything a place in your kit. Nothing felt like it was being overused or used too little at times.
        • You did a pretty good job managing when to use Flame Cyclone, consistent across the board.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.