Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – VitGamerMC – Kurama (PASSED)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – VitGamerMC – Kurama (PASSED) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – VitGamerMC – Kurama (PASSED)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ FAIR
      • Flying Raijin
        • You have gotten a little better at dodging using this jutsu.
          • Avoid throwing the raijin kunai directly at me, you end up taking a bunch of damage.
          • If you throw the raijin kunai behind you, it is a good way of dodging by getting out of range.
      • Super Light Beam Kick
        • Your accuracy has gotten a little better when using this.
          • Make sure you are close enough when trying to hit this so you don’t get knocked back.
      • Instant Thunder Blade
        • Your accuracy with this jutsu has gotten a bit better.
          • Make sure you are close enough for the jutsu to hit while it is charging and continue to run toward me as it does to make it harder to dodge or avoid.
      • Divine Speed
        • Your accuracy has gotten a lot better when using this and it feels more pressuring.
          • Make sure you aren’t confusing me with a clone when using this.
          • Try using this a little closer initially so I have less time to dodge.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ FAIR
      • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
        • You missed this jutsu a lot and it is because you don’t switch up how you use it.
          • You tend to wait until I dash at you to place it under yourself, but doing this too much becomes predictable.
          • You can place it in my path while I engage you or when I am trying to attack, catching me off guard.
          • If you can back me into a corner, you can seal off my exits by placing this on top of or ahead of me.
        • You need to use other parts of your kit to make me waste my movement jutsu, leaving an opening for this jutsu.
          • Different tactics to hit the jutsu won’t work if I all of my movement jutsu available to escape.
      • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
        • Your accuracy with this has gotten a bit better, but could use some work still.
          • Watch your range and make sure you aren’t too far away for this to land.
          • This is a good jutsu to push me back and to force me into using movement jutsu.
      • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
        • Your accuracy still needs work, but you are using this jutsu a little better.
          • Make sure you know how wide the AOE is for the jutsu.
            • You try to punish me for standing still, charging chakra, or to bait movement jutsu, but sometimes you misplace the jutsu, missing me entirely.
      • Wind Release: Gale Palm
        • Your accuracy could be better with this and it could be used better.
          • Try to make better use of the knockback, force me back to prevent me from engaging.
          • Get closer to your target when using this to have a better chance at hitting it.
      • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
        • You are using this a little better, but it still needs work.
        • Make sure you are using this from a similar range each time if you are trying to mess up my aim. If you are too close or too far, it won’t mess anything up.
        • This jutsu is good to pull me back into the fight or keep me in a spot if I am engaging or evading.
      • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
        • Your accuracy has gotten a little better, but it still needs work. You could have better timing on when to use this.
          • It feels like you are trying to use this to counter an attack, but you end up using it after I attack. The trick lies in attacking before I am able to land my attack.
          • Try to prevent an attack or attacks that cause you a lot of trouble or that you have a hard time against. This makes me less effective.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ BAD
      • Scorch Release: Incinerating Flare
        • You are still having a lot of trouble with this jutsu. You need to be super close, like, point-blank range.
          • You are spending too much time chasing me. You have to be on top of me with this jutsu or blocking my path so I have a harder time escaping.
            • I should need to escape the jutsu at risk of taking additional damage, but I can avoid it all together. It should be causing more pressure.
      • Scorch Release: Super Steam Kill
        • Your accuracy is a bit rough, you need to be a lot closer. You are using the orb shield okay, but that could also be better.
        • You need to figure out the range of this jutsu. In most cases, you shoot the jutsu too far.
          • Try to get in the ten or so block range when using this so that it has less chance of missing.
          • Walk toward me as it is activating to assure that you stay in range.
        • Catch up to the boomeranging orbs quickly so that you can create a shield that pressures me into using movement jutsu. Try to keep within point-blank range so that there is a lot of pressure to escape.
      • Scorch Release: Searing Slaughter
        • You’re getting a little better at blocking me from engaging, but a lot of times, you used this really far away.
          • You aren’t standing still anymore while using this, but again, you need to work on the range you use this at.
          • Also be careful of your timing. Use this when you need to prevent me from entering your area, to mess up my aim, or to force me into using movement jutsu.
  • Rank
    • ███ FAIR
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • You seemed a little more cautious with your movement jutsu, but you were a little slow to return to the fight.
        • Make sure that when you re-engage, you are close enough to hit the jutsu in your kit.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • You are decent with this, pushes me back, sometimes forces movement jutsu, sometimes disables Sharingan.
      • Substitution Level 1, 2 & 3
        • These are sometimes useful if used very sparingly, can help you dodge or catch someone by surprise, don’t make them obvious.
  • General
    • ███ FAIR
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • Accuracy is a little better, feels punishing to be hit by when charging chakra.
      • Green Roar
        • You may of tried to cancel Sharingan or mess up my aim, which is good.
      • Multi Clone
        • A pretty effective meat shield and you don’t use it too much, which is good.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ FAIR
      • Paperbomb
        • Used a few times, good for forcing me into using movement jutsu, messing up my aim, if used in moderation.
      • Kunai & Shuriken
        • Not too accurate with these, but they’re good for engaging, and incremental damage throughout the fight.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ FAIR
      • Your accuracy is starting to get better, but you still need to work on keeping attacks consistent, giving me no breathing room.
        • You have to keep attacks coming without pausing. There are times in the fight where we just stop for a good five or so seconds at a time, and that slows down the fight or gives too much time to regenerate health.
        • You slow down a lot and you need to multitask more. If you need to charge chakra, do it while attacking, or when I am slowed or stunned.
  • Sequence
    • ███ BAD
      • Again, try to keep jutsu that create pressure active throughout the fight, force me into using movement jutsu to give openings to hard hitters later on.
      • Let one attack flow to the next, don’t pause for too long, go in for the next attack. You want to be aggressive and fast, you have a very fast kit. Try not to be so hesitant.
  • Balance
    • ███ BAD
      • You are still using Flame Cyclone too much. Aim to use it two or three times per fight, aiming to hit it once every other fight.
        • Mix up the ways you use it and when you use it. You have to be spontaneous.
      • You are starting to use all of your jutsu as a whole more, which is good. Gives less room for the fight to pause or stall.
        • Make sure you are giving your entire setup equal attention. Don’t focus too much on one thing or else you’ll take away from your entire kit.
Failure
███ TWO WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.