Reply To: Please read, community suggestions. (CLOSED)

Home Forums Naruto Suggestions Please read, community suggestions. (CLOSED) Reply To: Please read, community suggestions. (CLOSED)

Dee Sad Potater
Participant

I agree with a lot of the suggestions, but what this whole mess seems to boil down to is that the staff team is working their hardest whether or not you see it or care. And they cannot just snap their fingers and have your wishes done. You say it’s not hard to add things to a list, and you suggested removing unqualified staff member. But did you ever think to consider that if you remove the few staff members we currently have, who tf do you think is going to work on your requests. I’m fairly new to the staff team, but in the short amount of time I’ve been a part of it, all I’ve seen is everyone working hard, putting in whatever free time they have to make this server as good as we can make it. What you seem to be blind to is the time and effort it takes to do the things you want from us. And what you are also being extremely ignorant of is the fact that the staff here are people with lives. We are doing this because we care about the server, and it is insulting how readily you discredit our efforts.