Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – VickiGunvalson – Sasori (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – VickiGunvalson – Sasori (RESET) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – VickiGunvalson – Sasori (RESET)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ BAD
      • Puppet Technique: Puppet Master
        • Remain cautious about how far away you are using the puppet. You need to be closer so that you can hit enemies with the puppet’s AOE attacks.
          • The puppet fireballs do a lot of damage but are not under your control, so it is important to use the puppet AOE when it is active to deal efficient damage with the puppet.
            • Not to mention, the puppet fireballs are ultimately easier to land if they are at close range, though not the main focus of the puppet.
          • You waste too much duration of the puppet when you activate it at far ranges. You will miss much of the puppet’s core damage.
      • Puppet Technique: Chakra Shield
        • You are getting better at using puppet shield, but you still block at times you don’t need to, just making the fight take longer.
        • When fighting, keep in mind when others try to hit you with jutsu.
          • A shield is meant to block oncoming damage, and you tend to place it down when I try to approach you rather than when I have actually casted a jutsu at you.
          • You need to practice reacting to an attack before it can hit you.
      • Puppet Technique: Assault Blade
        • While this is an attack, it should be used less aggressively. It can be used better.
          • This jutsu is good at preventing me from engaging or evading, but you don’t really accomplish that with how you use it.
      • Puppet Technique: Assault Blade Blast
        • Remember that you have to be very close to use this, but also have your cursor fixated on me while in range. This will assure that you will hit the jutsu, regardless of if I move out.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ BAD
      • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
        • You used this jutsu a little bit, but didn’t make it useful.
          • Use this to make it harder for me to approach or evade.
          • Use this to mess up my aim from mid-range if I am trying to attack you.
      • Wind Release: Gale Palm
        • You used this a bit, but not too much, and it didn’t do much.
          • This jutsu is good as an opener. It forces me back and allows you to engage on me for continuous attacks.
      • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
        • You used this a few times, but your accuracy and ways you use this needs work.
          • Work on using it at closer ranges, and aim for centered body/leg shots. Track your target with your cursor and follow where they’re going.
        • Unlike the chakra shield, you should use this if I am engaging or evading.
          • This is good for stopping jutsu before they happen if you practice a little prediction.
      • Earth Release: Dark Swamp
        • You used this a few times and not well enough to make a difference.
          • Try to place this in my path to make it harder to engage or evade, catch me from movement jutsu, or just generally to force movement jutsu.
      • Earth Release: Rising Earth Spikes
        • You need to be a little closer to hit this, but not too close, or else you’ll miss it.
          • This is a good attack to force me into using my movement jutsu. Try not to use it alongside things like Planet Splitter as it makes it less useful.
      • Earth Release: Planet Splitter
        • You used this a lot during our test, but never hit it. You need to improve your accuracy.
        • You should alternate between different times and methods of using the jutsu.
          • One way of hitting the jutsu easier to use the jutsu like a line or wall, dividing you and your opponent. This gives the jutsu more range than just using it straight.
          • One way of hitting this is by striking me when I am cornered. Seal off my exits so that I have no time to react.
          • One way of hitting this is catching me from movement jutsu. If I am falling from a dash, it’ll be harder to avoid this.
          • One way of hitting this is by using it spontaneously during a tossup of jutsu. I might not have the reaction time to escape it in time.
            • You should always be trying these things when I have no movement jutsu to escape them.
            • You should always mix up when, where, and how you use the jutsu. If you use it the same way each time, and too often, it will be even more avoidable.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ BAD
      • Magnet Release: Fatal Attraction
        • You used this slightly better, but not too much. I can still run around it sometimes.
          • Improve your placement by placing it on my path, or centering it on me. If I am too far away, I can ride around the corners. Get in closer to avoid this.
        • Try to catch me with this as I engage or evade, forcing me to use my movement jutsu.
      • Magnet Release: Magnetic Prison
        • You still have a little trouble hitting this jutsu and you also could use it better.
        • Make sure you are really close by when using this jutsu, and spam jump-walk toward your opponent to assure that it lands.
          • This jutsu is hard to use movement jutsu to escape, so it is also good for baiting movement jutsu.
        • If you are far away, you could make yourself a sitting duck to attacks as you are slowed by the jutsu. Don’t let this happen to you by using it closer.
      • Magnet Release: Magnetic Wall
        • You used this a few times, but often too far away for it to do anything.
          • Wait for your target to engage to place the wall. It’s a good buffer between you and your opponent. This can also force me into using my movement jutsu.
  • Rank
    • ███ BAD
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • Remember to not use movement jutsu to hit certain jutsu, or even teleportation mixed with jutsu. You need to save those.
        • Avoid using movement jutsu recklessly, don’t distance yourself too far. Movement jutsu are good for outranging attacks by dodging, but you need to make quick re-entries into the fight to hit your jutsu. Being too far away makes it easier for me to make it impossible to approach me.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • Don’t use this too often, it is better in moderation. This is good for pushing me back if I am too close and for deactivating jutsu like Sharingan at mid-range.
  • General
    • ███ FAIR
      • Green Roar
        • You used this occasionally, it was a little more useful.
          • You can use this to counter an oncoming jutsu, messing up my aim.
          • This jutsu can be used to stop Sharingan from activating by putting me out of range.
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • You used this jutsu a few times, it was a little more useful. It is good punishment for standing still to charge chakra, if I am evading, or if I am engaging.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ BAD
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • You should spread your kunai/shuriken use throughout the fight so it isn’t just at the beginning. You should use this to incrementally deal damage, but also to help engage. Accuracy also helps too.
      • Paperbomb
        • You can use these, in moderation, to force me into using my movement jutsu. I rarely saw you doing this, if even.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ BAD
      • You’re starting to play less defensively, but you still have issues with staying in the range you need to hit your jutsu.
        • Pay attention to how close you need to be to hit your jutsu, accommodate for that range. When you become too distanced, you struggle getting in close to hit jutsu.
      • Remember that a lot of fighting is reacting to certain jutsu. You need to use jutsu that can counter to counter and respond to what your opponent does to prevent them from using their jutsu effectively.
  • Sequence
    • ███ BAD
      • Remember that certain jutsu aren’t good with your puppet. You need to avoid using jutsu that are single-target or are guaranteed to hit your puppet if you are with it.
        • Certain jutsu are better used without the puppet and your puppet is a big defensive move. Remember that it is important to reserve jutsu to guard yourself and play while your puppet is not active. You don’t want to rely purely on it.
      • You need to use jutsu that create pressure or force me into using movement jutsu to do so.
        • Some jutsu have unique purposes, and you can’t just use them to deal damage or evade.
        • Disabling my movement jutsu makes it harder for me to immediately dodge hard hitting jutsu.
      • You’ve gotten better at attacking, but keep up the momentum and work on having quick reaction times. There is too much downtime when you fight, and it means we both regenerate health. You don’t want fights to take too long, or else you are less effective.
  • Balance
    • ███ BAD
      • You used Planet Splitter too often, you need to use it a lot less and less predictably.
        • You need to decrease how often you use this jutsu and switch up the ways you use it. Try to use the jutsu two to three times per fight, aiming to hit it once every other fight. It’s okay to use it less per fight, as long as you land it once every other fight or so. That’s your goal.
        • You need to be more spontaneous about when and where you use it. Consider the different ways of using it and mix it up that way.
      • Try not to focus solely on your puppet or Planet Splitter and give equal focus to improving your entire kit. You don’t want to fixate on one thing because your entire kit needs to be good.
Failure
███ TWO WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.