Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – beanos_is_papi – Tsuchikage (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – beanos_is_papi – Tsuchikage (RESET) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – beanos_is_papi – Tsuchikage (RESET)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ POOR
      • Lava Release: Scorching Rocks
        • You normally use this too far away, leading you to miss most of the shots.
          • You need to get closer to hit the jutsu because it won’t do any damage unless multiple are hit.
          • This jutsu is good at creating pressure in close-quarters, but you don’t use it that way.
      • Lava Release: Fireflower Destruction
        • You used this jutsu a lot and only hit it a few times. It also wasn’t used very well, making it less useful to you.
          • You need to use this very close and inch your way toward your target as it charges.
          • If you use this too far away, you just make yourself vulnerable to taking damage.
        • You need to use this as a counter rather than for pure damage output. It doesn’t work using it randomly for damage, you could use this to cancel jutsu.
          • You aren’t doing anything with the jutsu other than crutching on it from time to time.
      • Lava Release: Molten Peak
        • You used this a lot and never hit me, and rarely ever slowed me down.
        • A lot of the time you just place it in front of me, it’s super easy to avoid and I don’t have to think hard about dodging it.
          • You can use this behind me or to the side of me, it has a really wide hitbox but you place it so far away that it is very easy to move away from.
          • Try using it when I don’t have movement jutsu left to dodge as well, it will make it harder for me to evade.
      • Lava Release: Flaming Boulder
        • You don’t control this jutsu well and you use it far away each time.
        • I can just dash away because you don’t have good timing when using the jutsu.
          • You should wait until I have no movement jutsu to avoid this and be closer when using it.
          • The jutsu shoots out at the same distance each time and at the same angle. Try to get within that range each time and get accustomed to its delay before shooting.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ POOR
      • Earth Release: Dark Swamp
        • Still incredibly avoidable, barely used, not used well.
          • You need to place this in my path or around me to stop me from approaching or evading, to force me into using my movement jutsu, also good for zoning.
      • Earth Release: Rising Earth spikes
        • You used this too often, missed it a lot, not very effective.
          • Still need to be closer, stop trying to add this with Planet Splitter to crutch, you several times.
          • Use this in moderation and to force me into using movement jutsu.
      • Earth Release: Planet Splitter
        • You missed every time, still not accurate.
          • You still used this way too much, still never hit it.
          • Change up how it’s used each time, make it less predictable.
          • Get closer, I am not going to get sniped with the jutsu.
          • Use it like a wall to give it more area coverage
      • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
        • This jutsu is good for messing up my aim or preventing me from engaging or evading, but you never really used it like that, and I actually don’t think you used this jutsu at all during the test, which made you less useful.
      • Wind Release: Gale Palm
        • Your accuracy is still pretty rough, you missed a lot, and it could use work.
        • This is good for putting distance between me and you without fleeing.
      • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
        • You still used this way too much, missed it a lot, and used it primarily for damage.
        • You need to use this jutsu to prevent me from attacking and to stop me from engaging or disengaging.
        • Get closer when trying to use this, aim for body/leg shots to avoid missing, track your target.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ POOR
      • Magnet Release: Fatal Attraction
        • You are still using this way too much, not using it well.
        • You use this a lot and tend to cross-map constantly.
        • This is good at forcing me to use movement jutsu or to stop me from engaging or evading, but you do neither and it’s simply easy to avoid.
        • You need to center it in on me and catch me in its path for it to be effective.
      • Magnet Release: Magnetic Wall
        • You barely ever used this, still it never did anything, could be better.
        • You have to wait for your opponent to approach you and time this right so that they get caught. This makes it difficult for me toengage or disengage, messes up my aim, baits movement jutsu.
      • Magnet Release: Magnetic Prison
        • You used this a bit, never hit it, were normally a sitting duck.
          • Repeated criticism:
            • Make sure you are close when using this, inch toward me while it is charging to better assure a hit by jump-walking rapidly.
            • If you are too far away, the drawback is that you make yourself a sitting duck. Don’t let me escape early on or I can punish you for trying to use the jutsu.
              • This jutsu is very effective at forcing me to use movement jutsu.
  • Rank
    • ███ POOR
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • Avoid using movement jutsu to try and hit your other jutsu, not good.
        • Stop crossmapping and fleeing with movement jutsu. You are supposed to dodge and return quickly and you are making it harder to get in the range to hit your jutsu by playing across the map constantly. You’ve done this across two kits for multiple months, I don’t know how else to put this to you.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • You used this a few times, crutched with it once, not effective.
        • This is good for keeping me out of range and for very minor damage.
  • General
    • ███ POOR
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • You used this a few times, weren’t very accurate.
        • This would be used better if you were trying to punish me for charging chakra/standing still, or going evasive.
      • Green Roar
        • You used this primarily for damage, no counterplay, just used it too much.
        • You could use this to mess up my aim, outrange certain jutsu, punish me for being aggressive, use in moderation.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ POOR
      • Paperbomb
        • Didn’t use these often, didn’t use these well, use in moderation.
        • Good for forcing me into using movement jutsu, messing up my aim.
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • These would help you engage from mid-range and keep you in the range to hit your jutsu, you’re too far away, could practice aim.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ POOR
      • You are still going far away whenever applying debuffs, you make it hard on yourself to re-enter the fight, make hitting jutsu impossible. Letting you flee is the counterplay because all I have to do is block you from reaching me because none of your kit hits from the distance you crossmapped to.
      • You don’t really respond to attack, you kind of play like a lightswitch where on is using jutsu, off is fleeing. You need to know when to use jutsu and evade at the right times, parry and counter with your own kit.
        • If this is how you fight everyone, I have no clue how you weren’t disqualified in exams for fleeing. Before you tiptoed the line, now you’re just fleeing constantly.
  • Sequence
    • ███ POOR
      • You throw out jutsu and missfire a lot, or intentionally crutch.
        • Mixing Fatal Attraction and your Jounin jutsu and Kunai Barrage is in bad taste, just not cool.
        • Mixing Planet Splitter and Rising Spikes constantly or attacking on subs is not acceptable.
        • Attacking on Fireflower Destruction a lot of the time is not acceptable.
      • You use the same pattern of jutsu each fight, try the same thing each approach. You need to switch up how you attack me or else you are easily countered.
        • You tend to just go down the jutsu scroll, using each jutsu at a time.
        • One earth jutsu into the next, one wind jutsu into the next. You need to be less predictable and you need to apply different jutsu to different situations, like countering, negation, etc.
          • Even if crutching was an accident, you doing it constantly makes me think you do it on purpose. You need to think about how you play before you play, you can’t afford to make mistakes like that in a character test setting and it looks bad on you when you call other people out for the same issues you present in the most important place to NOT do it.
  • Balance
    • ███ POOR
      • You skip out using jutsu like Dark Swamp, Magnetic Wall, Swirling Vacuum. If I tell you to use something less or more, your goal is to find fair balance, not to not use it at all or only use it a little bit.
      • You rely on shop and general jutsu for a lot of your damage, and you still don’t do a lot. Your setup shows that you haven’t put a lot of work into hitting more important jutsu.
      • You spam Whirlwind Fist, Fatal Attraction, and sometimes even Fireflower Destruction. You need to tone it down a bit, this does not mean not using it at all.
      • You overuse Planet Splitter, limit it to 2-3 times per fight, with the goal of hitting it once every other fight. It’s not like you’re putting too much focus into it, it’s like you just use it to use it without thinking about how you should.
        • Find fair balance for all your kit, use everything equally.
Failure
███ THREE WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.