Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – EricZeBaws – Kubikiribocho

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – EricZeBaws – Kubikiribocho Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – EricZeBaws – Kubikiribocho

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ BAD
      • Water Release: Water Balloon
        • You tend to use this without timing it, so I either run past it, or am too far away for it to reach me.
        • You should try setting it as I engage so that it punishes me for trying to enter your area or to attack you.
          • The jutsu has a delay, so you need to practice setting it up in advance, or before your target is in range to have an easier time hitting it.
          • The direction you’re looking in before the jutsu fires is where it will end up firing. Keep that in mind as I attempt to engage on you. Track your target with your cursor as this happens.
      • Water Release: Azure Stream
        • It seems like you use this at random times and without a lot of thought behind it, so it wasn’t used very well.
        • This jutsu is good at helping you engage and create pressure, especially if you are pushed back and need to re-engage.
          • Most importantly, when the jutsu ends, if you are near your enemy, they will be slowed and take a bit of damage.
        • This jutsu is good at preventing incoming damage or status effects, but don’t hinge on it to keep you alive at low health. You want to use this to prevent sources of damage or status effects from the point they’re used.
      • Water Release: Drowning Water Blob
        • You used this a bit but had a lot of trouble hitting it. A common issue is that you would be too far away for it to be hit.
          • Try to get closer when using this so that you have an easier time hitting it. The jutsu travels a little slow, so being closer helps with this as well. Remember to track your target with your cursor.
        • Aside from this jutsu being used for damage, this is a good source of pressure that forces me into using movement jutsu.
      • Water Release: Water Dragon Whirlpool
        • You used this a handful of times, but it was missed regularly or not used well.
          • This jutsu is okay for damage, but you should think about how it can be used. This jutsu is very effective at forcing me to use movement jutsu as it functions like a trap.
            • You need to set it up so you can achieve this by being within range to hit it and by not using it too often.
            • This jutsu makes it hard for me to engage to get in your area or attack you.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ POOR
      • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
        • You didn’t use this much or memorably, and it was never hit during the test.
        • If I am cornered or pinned to one side of an arena, you can use this to trap me in it.
        • If I am engaging, using movement jutsu to get in range, or trying to attack you, you can set this up in my path so that I land in it.
          • If you are spontaneous, you can catch me off guard with it. Positioning matters here, so you have to get creative. You don’t want to place it in the same area every time or in the same method, and you especially don’t want to use it too often.
            • You should force me into using movement jutsu before trying to hit this jutsu or even attempting the methods of hitting it above.
      • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
        • You didn’t use this much, but I don’t think it hit or did anything memorably in our test.
        • This jutsu is good to engage with to create pressure and is hard to avoid in close-range.
          • This will force me into using movement jutsu to avoid further damage.
      • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
        • You used this a few times, but you missed it most, if not each time.
        • You should try to place this in my path when I am engaging you or if I am being evasive.
        • You could try placing it on me to punish me for standing still or charging chakra.
      • Water Release: Bullet Ball Barrage
        • You didn’t use this much, if at all, until I mentioned it during the test. I will rehash ways you should use this.
          • This jutsu create pools on the ground that can be spread to slow down approaching enemies and catch them from dashes.
          • You should use this to bait and force movement jutsu. This jutsu also makes it harder for enemies to engage and close in on you, so stay mobile, but never chase your target with it.
      • Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
        • You used this jutsu a few times but you always missed it. You should work on improving when, where, and how you use this jutsu.
        • Try to place it to the left, right, or behind me so that I am more likely to move into it.
        • Try to use this if I am standing still to charge chakra.
        • Try to use this if I am landing from a movement jutsu or engaging you.
          • Try to use this spontaneously, but in moderation. Using it too much makes it more predictable.
            • You should force me into using movement jutsu before trying to hit this jutsu or even attempting the methods of hitting it above.
      • Water Release: Hydro Bomb
        • You had a lot of trouble hitting this and you didn’t because you were usually too far away.
        • Work on figuring out how far this jutsu can travel when trying to hit it, then try to hit it at that range each time.
        • Continue walking toward your target as the jutsu charges to have an easier time landing it, and always try to get in close.
          • The jutsu curves slightly, so tracking your target with your cursor while it charges to shoot may help.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ BAD
      • Boil Release: Caustic Brume
        • You used this jutsu a few times, but you made of habit of using it in one spot and standing still. It was very easy to punish when you used this by throwing ninja tools or hazards at you.
        • You should approach cautiously with this jutsu or force me away/into using movement jutsu with this. You don’t want to chase, but it’s a good example of defense with offense.
      • Boil Release: Boiling Bomb
        • You didn’t land this often if at all during the test.
          • It’s kind of like a weighty Bed of Flames that needs to be used much closer.
        • This jutsu is good at pushing targets off of you at very close-ranges or engaging with, especially since it has a tough debuff that can force targets into using movement jutsu.
        • The jutsu is weighty, so when you shoot it too far away it is prone to missing.
      • Boil Release: Acidic Skin
        • You used this jutsu a few tines, but it wasn’t really used well.
          • Sometimes you used it and it worked decently, but other times it really fell flat. That’s why it felt kind of random and purposeless at times.
        • This jutsu is good to use if I am engaging or disengaging to force me into using my movement jutsu. It’s a hazard that will make me use movement jutsu at risk of taking fall damage.
  • Rank
    • ███ POOR
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • You didn’t use this too much, but it may help you prevent jutsu like Sharingan from activating or to push me away when I am engaging.
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • You had a habit of trying to dash or teleport into multiple jutsu. This isn’t a good use of movement jutsu and is a big sacrifice to make, especially since you had no escape from jutsu by doing so.
          • You shouldn’t dash across the map either using movement jutsu. Movement jutsu are best used to dodge and re-enter fights quickly. If you go too far out of range, I can and have placed hazards that make it really difficult to get back into the range required to use your kit at.
  • General
    • ███ BAD
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Volley
        • The same criticsm for Kunai Barrage applies, for the exception that is is also good for pushing me away in your close-range.
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • You normally missed this, consider saving it for when I am engaging or paused to charge chakra.
      • Green Roar
        • You used this a few times, but make sure you are aware of its utility.
          • This is good to mess up my aim, prevent me from attacking, or to stop Sharingan’s activation.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ POOR
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • Not used too often, which is decent, but also missed a lot.
          • This is good for incremental damage or to bridge time between cooldowns, also good at helping you re-engage the fight, if used in moderation.
      • Paperbomb
        • Not used too often, which is decent, but also missed a lot.
          • This is good for messing up my aim or forcing me into using my movement jutsu to avoid fall damage, but remember to use it in moderation.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ POOR
      • You need to work on getting in range to use your kit, not playing too far away, and getting comfortable with the max-distance your jutsu can reach/their hurtboxes.
      • You need to work on using your abilities and set to counter/parry/negate oncoming jutsu. Fighting isn’t purely about damaging, avoiding damage, and regenerating. You need to use your kit in smart ways to outplay your opponent.
  • Sequence
    • ███ BAD
      • A lot of your kit isn’t generating the pressure it could because it either isn’t being used or isn’t being used right. You need to continuously create pressure or force me into using movement jutsu with the jutsu I have mentioned that are good at such a thing.
        • Part of having a good sequence is being able to keep up pressure. Being able to force movement jutsu will make future hard hitting jutsu a lot easier to hit. If I don’t have the cooldowns to escape, I won’t be able to.
  • Balance
    • ███ POOR
      • You have a bad habit of forgetting about jutsu like Bullet Ball Barrage and sometimes even Bed of Flames. Overall, forgetting about or not using certain jutsu is something you should work on. It shows that you need to put more focus into your kit.
      • You aren’t using Flame Cyclone too much, but you are using Water Fang Bullet a lot. You may be adjusting to having the amount of jutsu you have now, but it still shows that you should put more thought into how and how often you are using these jutsu.
        • You should limit yourself to using both two or three times per fight, goaling to hit them naturally once every other fight or so.
          • Overall, you should put more thought into each part of your kit, don’t focus too much one one thing, try to use everything equally and give everything consideration so that nothing is left behind.
Failure
███ ONE WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.