Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – Luck17177 – Hokage

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – Luck17177 – Hokage Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – Luck17177 – Hokage

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ POOR 
      • Flying Raijin
        • This jutsu is good for dodging oncoming attacks, but you use it after you take damage, defeating the purpose.
        • You need to react quickly when you see an attack and throw your raijin kunai to go past or out-range a jutsu.
          • Be careful not to throw it directly at your enemy or in the line of fire, or else you will take a bunch of damage as a result.
      • Super Light Beam Kick
        • You missed this frequently, so you should work on your accuracy.
        • Get closer to your target and jump to give yourself more control over the jutsu’s movement.
      • Instant Thunder Blade
        • Get close to your target and move toward them as this jutsu charges to give yourself an easier time trying to hit it.
        • Follow your target with your cursor as the jutsu charges so that you have an easier time lining up to attack them.
      • Divine Speed
          • How far the jutsu travels is dependent on how far you look up, to an extent.
            • You had a habit of looking close to the ground while using this, giving you very limited distance when trying to attack.
        • You tend to hop into hazards and sources of damage using this, so be cautious and aware of what I am using while you are using this.
        • This jutsu is good at forcing me into using my movement jutsu to escape, but give yourself enough distance so that you can hit it as well.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ POOR
      • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
        • You used this a lot, without planning, and not accurately, resulting in you not hitting it.
        • You only tried to place it under me when it was off cooldown and did not try other methods of landing it.
          • Some ways to hit the jutsu are by trying to corner me with the jutsu, catch me in it from a movement jutsu, or by using it spontaneously to catch me off guard. You kind of need to feel out when to use the jutsu.
            • Try multiple methods so that it’s harder to predict where, how, and when you’ll use the jutsu.
            • For these methods, you still need to force me into using movement jutsu to hit it.
      • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
        • You normally missed this jutsu, almost never hitting it, so you should improve your accuracy with it.
          • You had a habit of aiming the jutsu too close to the ground when using it, resulting in it having no range.
            • The jutsu is weighty, but can have decent range. Aim up before shooting it to give it a larger range, but remain closer to the target so that you have an easier time hitting it.
      • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
        • You missed this jutsu each time you used it and the way yo approach using this should be improved.
          • A better way of using this is by waiting until your enemy engages or disengages so that you place it in their path.
          • Another way of using this is to place it on me when I am charging chakra or standing still at mid-range to punish me for doing so.
      • Wind Release: Gale Palm
        • You missed this jutsu each time you used it, so you should work on your accuracy and how you use it.
        • You should get closer to me when trying to use this because you are normally too far away.
          • Another issue is that you aim close to the ground when trying to hit it.
        • This jutsu is decent for starting the fight, being able to push your enemy back or get the first hit in before they can, making it a good setup jutsu.
      • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
        • I don’t think you used this jutsu at all during our test, which isn’t good. Try not to forget about this jutsu as it has a purpose too.
          • This jutsu is good at messing up my aim from mid-range. You need to practice predicting and reacting to when people use aimed jutsu to force them into missing.
          • If someone is trying to engage you or disengage, this jutsu is good for stopping their movement. It gives you breathing room and can either keep them out of or in your range when needed.
      • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
        • You used this a handful of times, but you missed it more than you hit it.
        • It felt like this was one of your only sources of damage, and it was still missed frequently. You should think more about how it can be used with a purpose other than damaging.
          • This jutsu is good at stopping me from hitting jutsu by countering incoming attacks.
          • This jutsu is good at forcing me into using movement jutsu, or stopping me from engaging or disengaging.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ POOR
      • Scorch Release: Incinerating Flare
        • You used this a handful of times, but rarely ever hit it. You should improve how you use it.
          • Continue getting within range of me as this jutsu charges up, but don’t waste movement jutsu or jutsu that move you in your kit to do it.
            • Try to use this when you are already close to me, and then continue pressuring and attacking me. Don’t try chasing me with the jutsu; rather, try keeping up with me.
            • Keep fighting as the jutsu charges, doing what you can to close in and get in range.
              • This jutsu is decent at forcing movement jutsu to prevent further damage.
      • Scorch Release: Super Steam Kill
        • You used this very far away, like in long-range, so you never hit it.
          • This jutsu is good when trying to attack from mid-range as it helps you get from mid-range to close-range, but you don’t take advantage of that.
          • You need to track me with your cursor as it charges so that you have an easier time hitting it. Make sure to keep moving closer as it charges so you can keep in range.
          • You really need to track me with your cursor because this fires fast.
        • The orbs return to you to give you a shield at close-range, so don’t ignore this feature.
          • When you’re in close-range, you can create pressure with the orbs to force me into using movement jutsu to avoid damage.
      • Scorch Release: Searing Slaughter
        • You had a habit of using this jutsu after you took a ton of damage and always too far away for it to do anything.
          • You should use this to block incoming attacks or my attempts to get in range to attack because using this after you take damage defeats the purpose of the jutsu.
  • Rank
    • ███ POOR
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • You had a habit of dashing or teleporting into certain jutsu, which is very wasteful. You need movement jutsu to dodge and return to the fight.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • You did not use this well and often missed it, so you need to work on how you use this.
        • You should use this at mid-range to push enemies away, but it can also stop Sharingan from activating.
  • General
    • ███ POOR
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • You may of used this a few times, but it was avoidable.
          • You should use this to strike me when I am trying to engage/disengage or to punish me for standing still to charge chakra.
      • Green Roar
        • You may of used this a few times, but it was avoidable.
          • You can use this to mess up my aim, make it hard for me to attack you, or to disable Sharingan by knocking me out of range to hit you.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ POOR
      • Kunai & Shuriken
        • You didn’t use a lot of these, like most people, you kind of use them at the start of the fight and then stop using them.
          • These are good for helping you get in range when you are further away, bridging the time between cooldowns, and dealing small bits of damage during each fight.
      • Paperbomb
        • You may of used this a few times but it was avoidable.
          • You can use this to mess up my aim or force me into using my movement jutsu, if used in moderation.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ POOR
      • You are playing too far away from me to hit the jutsu in your kit, you need to be aware of the max range each of your jutsu reach.
      • You have grown a habit of looking toward the ground when trying to use jutsu you need to aim or shoot, be aware of this to have better accuracy.
      • Pay attention of what I use so that you don’t walk into jutsu constantly. If I place hazards or stuff that blocks you from engaging, you need to have a response.
  • Sequence
    • ███ POOR
      • Your focus when using jutsu is damage, but you need to think about their utility or how they can be used other than just damage. Damage is only part of the true purpose behind certain jutsu.
        • You do not use jutsu to slow down and pressure your enemies to force movement jutsu.
        • You don’t really try to counter or block my attacks a lot of the time, you need to use the jutsu I have mentioned above to try and do some of this stuff.
  • Balance
    • ███ POOR
      • Try not to use Flame Cyclone too much because focusing too hard on it will take away from the rest of your kit. Only use it two or three times per fight at maximum, aiming to hit it once every other fight or so.
      • Try not to use Whirlwind Fist too often, it becomes less useful to you and takes away from the rest of your kit.
      • You forgot about Swirling Vacuum during this test, you should make sure you are using all the jutsu in your kit so that you are being as effective as possible, even if you are not good or sure how to use them yet.
      • Overall you should try to be using everything in your kit equally, not focusing too much on one part of your kit and giving everything equal attention.
Failure
███ ONE WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.