Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – SebaGetsActive – Isobu

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – SebaGetsActive – Isobu Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – SebaGetsActive – Isobu

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ POOR
      • Coral Palm
        • You used this a few times, but it seemed like you did not know what to do with it because it did not affect our fights much.
          • This jutsu is good at slowing me down if I am trying to engage you, keeping me out of your area.
          • This jutsu is good for forcing me into using my movement jutsu.
      • Rising Coral Ripples
        • Your accuracy with this was not good, so it rarely hit me during our fights.
          • To make it easier on yourself, try to get closer when using this so that I have a harder time dodging or slipping out of the jutsu’s range.
          • Track where I am going as you use this so that you can line up the jutsu to hit me easier.
      • Rising Coral Attack
        • You never landed this jutsu on me during our fights.
          • You have a habit of placing the jutsu down far away from me.
            • If you are trying to bait me into running into it, you are still too far away for this to be possible.
          • Try multiple tricks for attempting to hit the jutsu. If you keep trying to hit the jutsu in the same way, it will become predictable and easy to avoid.
            • If you are close to me and I am charging chakra, I may not have the reaction time to avoid the jutsu hitting me.
            • If I use a movement jutsu or if you predict I am going to engage you, try to place it where I will land or in my path. I may end up landing in it.
            • If I am at the edge of the arena, you could try pinning me against the wall with this jutsu, sealing off my exits, with you possibly landing it.
              • Always remember that hitting moves like these is more possible when I am out of movement jutsu to escape them. When trying tricks to hit this jutsu, keep that in mind.
      • Coral Trap
        • You used this a jutsu handful of times but you never hit it during our fights.
          • This jutsu sucks me in, but not if I am too far away. Try to use this at closer ranges so that you can center the jutsu on me. I believe that the closer I am to its center, the harder time I will have trying to escape it.
          • You can also try placing it in my path when I engage, disengage, or use movement jutsu to come into your area.
            • With that in mind, this jutsu is also good at baiting me into using movement jutsu. Movement jutsu aside from Teleportation have a lot harder of a time escaping this jutsu, so keep that in mind when using it and maybe bait out my Teleportation Jutsu before trying.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ POOR
      • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
        • You may of used this, but not often or well enough to make an impact on our fights.
        • This jutsu is good at messing up my aim, as long as you are not too close.
        • This jutsu is good at preventing me from engaging or disengaging.
      • Wind Release: Gale Palm
        • You hit this a few times, but your accuracy was not good, and it was not used well enough to make an impact on our fights.
          • You should get closer to me when trying to use this because you are often too far away for it to hit.
          • Make sure that you are tracking your target and keeping them in line-of-sight to avoid missing as much.
        • This jutsu is decent for starting a fight because it is fast, pushes me back, and can let you get the first series of hits in before your enemy can.
      • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
        • You hit this a few times, but your accuracy and ways of using this were not good, so it did not help you as much in our fights.
          • Try to aim for the body while using this and at close-range. If the jutsu travels for too long when you are far away, it becomes very easy to avoid.
        • Try not to make this a main source of damage. This jutsu deals good damage, but is used better situationally.
          • This jutsu is a good counter to an oncoming attack. You should focus on using this when I try to hit you with a jutsu so that you can block my attempt.
      • Water Release: Bullet Ball Barrage
        • You used this jutsu a handful of times, but it did not have a big impact on our fights.
        • You should focus on using this jutsu to bait and punish movement jutsu.
          • This jutsu, functionally, is a net that catches movement jutsu from the puddles it places on the ground.
            • You want to spread the jutsu across the field and take a step back when your enemy tries to engage you so that they are punished for trying. This will either bait or force your enemy into using movement jutsu, especially to escape.
            • Avoid standing in one place or getting very close to your target while this is active. You have to pay attention to everything that is happening while this jutsu is active or else you are the one who gets punished for using it.
      • Water Release: Water Fang Bullet
        • You used this a handful of times, but it was never hit, and was also very predictable when used.
          • You have a habit of wedging this jutsu between us when fighting, making it very obvious when done multiple times.
          • Make sure you are aware of this jutsu’s potential range. It can be placed farther than expected, which can lead to better positioning on your placements and better shots.
        • Try multiple tricks for attempting to hit the jutsu. If you keep trying to hit the jutsu in the same way, it will become predictable and easy to avoid.
          • Try to be stealthy with how you use it. It is smaller, so you can try placing it to the left, right, or behind me so that I end up running into it.
          • If you are close to me and I am charging chakra, I may not have the reaction time to avoid the jutsu hitting me.
          • If I use a movement jutsu or if you predict I am going to engage you, try to place it where I will land or in my path. I may end up landing in it.
          • If I am at the edge of the arena, you could try pinning me against the wall with this jutsu, sealing off my exits, with you possibly landing it.
            • Always remember that hitting moves like these is more possible when I am out of movement jutsu to escape them. When trying tricks to hit this jutsu, keep that in mind.
      • Water Release: Hydro Bomb
        • You used this a few times, but your accuracy and ways of using this were not good, so it did not help you at all in our fights.
          • You need to get very close when using this. Try to figure how the max distance the jutsu can travel and attempt to hit it at that distance each time.
          • Inch your ward toward me while the jutsu is activating so that you can keep within the range to hit the jutsu.
          • Remember that this jutsu curves slightly under the control of your cursor, so quick snaps can make it easier to land the jutsu if you are tracking your target the entire time it is travelling.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ BAD
      • Ice Release: Chains of Earthen Ice
        • This jutsu is very similar to Coral Palm, so much of the same criticism applies here.
          • You used this a few times, but it seemed like you did not know what to do with it because it did not affect our fights much.
            • This jutsu is good at slowing me down if I am trying to engage you, keeping me out of your area.
            • This jutsu is good for forcing me into using my movement jutsu.
          • Be careful when you use this jutsu because it does a screen-shake damage effect over time that still counts as damage, even though it does none, and will trigger Sharingan.
            • Try backing up slightly when using this to avoid me triggering Sharingan as a punishment for using this.
      • Ice Release: Ice-Breaking Sledgehammer
        • Your accuracy with this jutsu was very hit-or-miss, and it did not have a large effect on our fights.
          • This jutsu is sometimes good when you engage by creating pressure from its slowing ground effect and damage.
            • With that in mind, this jutsu is good for forcing your enemy into using movement jutsu and as an opener, forcing your enemy to disengage.
      • Ice Release: Ice-Breaking Fist
        • You used this jutsu a handful of times, but how you used it made it less effective in our fights.
          • You should be very close to your enemy when using this, activating it without having to chase them.
            • If you activate this too far away or you need to chase them, it is wasting the duration it is out for. You need to be close from the moment it activates and you need to keep up with your enemy.
          • This jutsu is very good at creating pressure that forces them into using movement jutsu.
            • Enemies will want to avoid repeated hits from this jutsu, and you want to deliver repeated hits to force them into using movement jutsu to escape.
  • Rank
    • ███ POOR
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • You did not use this too often, which is fine, but you also did not it well when you did.
          • You should use this to force enemies back if they are trying to attack or engage.
          • This jutsu is also good for stopping Sharingan as it activates at mid-range.
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • You have a bad habit of using movement jutsu with seemingly no intention behind them, and you have to be aware of this because it has been wasteful and hurtful to how you play.
        • Use your movement jutsu to dodge and make quick returns to battle. If you distance yourself too far away, it is much harder to get within the range you need to be to hit your jutsu.
          • Even if it is instinct, accidental, or intentional, avoid pairing movement jutsu with attacks and abilities. You need to conserve movement jutsu for dodging and re-entry into the fight and mixing them with attacks and abilities is often redundant or less helpful than using the attacks and abilities on their own.
  • General
    • ███ BAD
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • You may of used this jutsu a few times, but make sure you are thinking about how and where it can be used.
        • This jutsu is good for punishing me for engaging, evading, and charging chakra.
      • Green Roar
        • You used this a few times, but it was not that useful, and could be used better.
        • This jutsu is a good way to prevent your enemy from engaging or for countering incoming attacks.
          • This jutsu can prevent Sharingan from activating by pushing them out of range. It pushes the opponent into the air before they take damage, putting me out of range.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ BAD
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • There were not used often, which is fine, but they were not used efficiently either.
          • This is good for incremental damage or to bridge time between cooldowns.
          • This is good at helping you re-engage the fight and get within the range of your kit, if used in moderation.
      • Paperbomb
        • You used these a handful of times, but it sometimes felt like you were doing it for damage rather than utility.
          • This tool is good at forcing me into using movement jutsu to avoid fall damage, if used in moderation.
          • This tool is good at messing up my aim, if used in moderation.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ POOR
      • You play too distanced and are way too touch-and-go with your kit. Do not be hesitant to get in close and learn the ranges of each jutsu in your kit. You need to figure out safe ranges and places to use each part of your kit so that you are less prone to missing jutsu.
        • Reserve movement jutsu so that you aren’t playing a fight-or-flight match. You need to know when to slow down and when to pick things back up.
      • When it comes to fighting, you are not very reactive to what your opponent is doing. You need to be able to respond, counter, and dodge incoming jutsu.
        • Think about what your jutsu do other than just dealing damage. Some jutsu deal good damage, but if you skip out on their main uses, you don’t make it viable in fights.
        • I think that how you see it, getting out of your opponent’s range to hit their jutsu is a way of dodging, but you put yourself at a disadvantage doing so. If you are outside the range of your own kit, I can place hazards down, block your path, and make it harder for you to re-engage.
  • Sequence
    • ███ POOR
      • You have a bad habit of using your clan and nature jutsu just as they are ordered on the scrolls.
        • This is an easily recognizable pattern and I can tell what jutsu you are going to use next by the last one you used, kind of like a bad boss fight.
          • This makes you very avoidable and I know when to back up from attacks or to avoid specific jutsu, especially hard hitters.
      • Be cautious of misfires and the forces of habit, especially with jutsu that are worse off when mixed together.
        • Avoid combining Green Roar with Water Release: Hydro Bomb and Paperbomb.
        • Avoid using movement jutsu like dashes and teleports into jutsu as it often wastes your only abilities to dodge and re-enter the fight if distanced.
  • Balance
    • ███ POOR
      • You have a habit of using jutsu like Water Release: Water Fang Bullet, Rising Coral Attack, and sometimes Coral Trap a lot during fights, making it more predictable and obvious when used.
        • You want to limit how often you use these jutsu so that you are not running into this issue as easily. Try to use them at most two or three times per fight, aiming to hit them once every other fight or so.
        • Do not focus every ounce of effort into hitting these jutsu. While it is important to hit them, only training your ability to hit these will take away from the rest of your kit.
          • Make sure you do not fall into the trap of relying on your easier to hit jutsu. Your goal is to achieve balance across your kit and give every part of it equal attention.
Failure
███ TWO WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.