Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – VitGamerMC – Kurama (PASSED)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – VitGamerMC – Kurama (PASSED) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – VitGamerMC – Kurama (PASSED)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ GOOD
      • Flying Raijin
        • You improved your reaction time to incoming attacks and way of using this significantly.
          • You avoided throwing the raijin kunai directly at me, making it hard for me to intercept it to punish you.
          • You made sure to outrange and dodge attacks and never tried to attack with the raijin kunai teleportation or teleport with it across the map, which is good.
      • Super Light Beam Kick
        • Your accuracy was a lot better and it seemed like you had greater control over the jutsu’s range.
        • You knew where to position yourself and how far the jutsu traveled.
          • You didn’t use the jutsu too far to where I could stop you in motion, which is a big improvement.
        • The knockback felt aggressive and hard to avoid situationally.
      • Instant Thunder Blade
        • You have gotten a lot better at hitting this jutsu.
          • You keep on me and stay mobile while the jutsu is charging up, inching your way toward me to assure a hit.
        • A tip for further improvement would to be careful when using this airborne.
          • It has no gravity and moves straight, so it will likely be a waste to use airborne, like high in the air, more prone to missing.
      • Divine Speed
        • You have improved using this, keeping the pressure on, and you hit it more frequently.
        • You don’t run into hazards anymore, it is harder to stop you when you use it, forces me into using movement jutsu.
          • I would maybe get slightly closer when using it, but that is really situational.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ GOOD
      • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
        • You have improved quite a bit when using it.
          • When it is missed, it has good placement, hard to avoid, and I have to do a lot to avoid it.
          • When it is hit, it is dangerous and is often a win-condition for a fight.
        • It seems like you are calculated about how you use it.
          • You use it when I have less to no movement jutsu and you are spontaneous with it.
        • While hitting this jutsu is hard, don’t get greedy when you actually do hit it.
          • Usually hitting your hard hitter makes you think you can continue to hit it, but remember that hit ratio is equally important and overusing it can make you hit it less, even if you are good at using it.
      • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
        • You were accurate with this and did not use it too far away.
        • You were good at creating pressure when using this jutsu, never overused it, were better with times and places to use it.
      • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
        • You more accurate using this and used it at better times.
          • This was used well to stop me from engaging or evading.
          • This was placed in my path, making me run into it.
          • This was good punishment if I was standing still to charge chakra.
      • Wind Release: Gale Palm
        • You hit this more often, had better times and places to use it.
        • This was sometimes used as an opener or something to push me away, allowed you to gain control over the fight, continuous attacks.
      • Wind Release: Swirling Vacuum
        • Used well to stop me from engaging or evading, a little decent for messing up my aim.
      • Wind Release: Whirlwind Fist
        • Used well to stop me from attacking you and effective at countering.
        • You used this just close enough, not too far away, were good on bodyshots.
        • Used it preemptively, not after you took damage, good reaction time.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ GOOD
      • Scorch Release: Incinerating Flare
        • You used this pretty well, dealt a bit of damage on the residual effects of the jutsu by spreading it around, despite not always getting close.
        • You kept in range decently, remained mobile, and went in as the jutsu was charging to deal damage. .
      • Scorch Release: Super Steam Kill
        • You were pretty efficient with this jutsu, normally hitting the fireballs and coming in to create pressure with the orbs pretty fairly.
        • A small tip would still make sure you are getting closer when using this. While you had pretty decent accuracy, you could make it easier on yourself by being closer.
      • Scorch Release: Searing Slaughter
        • This was used well to push me away when I tried to engage or attack you and it force me into using movement jutsu to get around it sometimes.
  • Rank
    • ███ GOOD
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump & Teleportation
        • You were conservative with how you used your movement jutsu, didn’t go super far out of range, dodged and re-entered the fight like you were supposed to.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • Used decent to push me away, especially if I was using things like Sharingan or if I was trying to attack.
  • General
    • ███ GOOD
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • Used a few times, punished me for charging chakra or evading/engaging.
      • Green Roar
        • Used well to disrupt attacks or mess up aim, disabled Sharingan a few times.
      • Multi Clone
        • Good meat shield when used situationally, not used too often, overall used pretty decently.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ GOOD
      • Paperbomb
        • Used Paperbombs sometimes, used well to force me into using movement jutsu.
      • Kunai & Shuriken
        • Sometimes used Kunai & Shuriken, decent extra damage, situationally helped you re-engage.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ GOOD
      • You got more aggressive, were able to dodge with greater reaction time, weren’t as hesitant to rush.
      • You are better at playing fast-paced, using your movement to your advantage, generally outspeeding.
      • You had good reaction to attacks, whether you were countering or dodging.
  • Sequence
    • ███ GOOD
      • It felt like you closed the gaps in your setup and kept a good flow of jutsu use throughout the fight. You knew what jutsu you needed to use to create pressure and did, built that up to eventually hit hard hitters.
      • You kept a flow of attacks, built damage over time, were aggressive when you needed to be and overall decent effectiveness.
  • Balance
    • ███ GOOD
      • It seems like you put consideration into your entire kit, didn’t overuse or underuse any jutsu, pretty textbook. Just remember to keep every jutsu in mind even after passing!