Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – Memou – Matatabi (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – Memou – Matatabi (RESET) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – Memou – Matatabi (RESET)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ FAIR
      • Claw Creation: Cat Claw Kick
        • You used and hit this a fair amount, but you tend to miss it a lot more than you hit it, which is wasteful. You should improve your hit ratio and accuracy.
          • You use this jutsu too far away at times, leading to an inconsistency in accuracy. You need to find the range that this can be hit from consistently.
        • This jutsu works well as an opener, letting you get in the first series of moves, or it works well to push me back when I try to attack you.
      • Claw Creation: Claw Blitz
        • You used this jutsu a lot and hit it a few times, but I would say it is one of the weaker parts of your clan. You tend to miss it more than you hit it, which is wasteful, and it makes it less accurate or effective. You need to improve your hit ratio and how you use it.
          • You tend to use this jutsu too far away, and then you follow up with movement jutsu to give yourself more distance, which never really works
            • Use the jutsu closer to your enemy and keep trying to inch your way to the target by continuously moving/jump-walking toward them as the jutsu is being used.
            • Take better advantage of the screenshake attacks the jutsu makes before the big damage happens. This jutsu can stick your target in place, so hitting each part before the big damage makes you more likely to hit the big damage.
              • You have a bad habit of using this jutsu too far out of distance and pairing it with movement jutsu for extra distance. This rarely ever works and is not something I would like to see. Let the jutsu work on its own.
      • Claw Creation: Flying Claw
        • You used this jutsu a lot and did not have much trouble hitting it, but you did not use it at the best times, many of which made it have a weak impact on each fight.
        • This jutsu is really decent at cancelling moves, but you want to trade this for the more threatening moves in my kit.
          • You mentioned that you used this to cancel Kunai Barrage or Kunai Volley at times, but how about clan jutsu?
            • I feel like this would play better on certain clan jutsu, or just more important jutsu, because then, it makes your opponent a lot less useful.
          • Try to work on better timing of when to counter abilities. It is good that you are thinking about it in some ways, but remember that you should trade this jutsu to cancel stronger jutsu.
      • Claw Creation: Double Sky Claw Slash
        • You hit this jutsu a few times, but you usually fell short just a few blocks when trying to use this, making it somewhat avoidable.
          • While this jutsu can be difficult to figure out where it lands, after all of the visual goofiness, it should just land at the same distance away from where it started each time.
            • Trace the distance from where you start when you use it, to where it ends each time to figure out how far away you need to be for it to land.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ BAD
      • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
        • When you used this, habitually, it would end up after whatever jutsu was last in line on the nature scroll. This lead to it not being used very well, if at all, and missing, especially in scenarios where it could have been more useful.
          • Try to pay greater attention to not using this jutsu habitually at the wrong times. Figure out ways to use this with greater intention.
            • This jutsu is good at punishing me for gaining distance or backpedaling, especially when I need to charge chakra.
            • This jutsu is good for preventing me from engaging or disengaging, acting as a wall, if timed correctly.
      • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
        • You use this a lot more than you probably should at times, making it very easy to avoid.
        • Your main methods of trying to hit this seem to be placing it on top of me when I am trying to attack you or when I land from a movement jutsu.
          • These are good placements for the jutsu, but not exclusively, or if the jutsu is used too often. This creates predictability. You should always try to cycle through different methods of using the jutsu and you should be spontaneous about how you use it
            • If I am cornered or pinned to one side of the arena, you can catch me off guard.
            • The jutsu can be placed like a wall or net to catch me from movement jutsu.
              • When attempting to hit any hard hitter, you should consider making me waste my movement jutsu first.
      • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
        • You were fair at using this jutsu and you did not use it too far away, but avoid using movement jutsu with it completely.
          • This is another case where pairing movement jutsu with this is just making it less able to hit. Use it as it is normally.
        • This jutsu is good at creating pressure and forcing me into using my movement jutsu.
      • Lightning Release: Spider Web
        • You did not use this jutsu much or make good use of it when you did use it.
        • This jutsu is effective at creating additional pressure that forces me into using movement jutsu.
          • If you are afraid of using it too often, that is fine, but at least give yourself more opportunities to use this. It will fill the gaps in your kit where you don’t have tools to pressure your enemy.
        • Stay aware while using this jutsu, avoid walking into hazards. This is something a little common.
      • Lightning Release: Static Implosion
        • You used this a handful of times, but you did not use it too well, so it didn’t impact the fight much.
          • This jutsu works a lot like Fire Release: Meteor Blitz, but with an added slow.
        • You can use this to slow me down if I am attempting to engage or evade, if I am backpedaling to gain distance, or if I am standing still to charge chakra.
          • This is good punishment that can force me into using my movement jutsu.
      • Lightning Release: Thundering Sphere
        • You used this a lot but never landed it. You should work on your methods in trying to hit the jutsu, how often you use it, and when to use it.
        • You tend to force me out of areas with it rather than hitting it, which isn’t enough.
          • You should work to close off areas, corners, and escape routes so that I do not have enough time to escape the jutsu.
          • You should use this to catch me off guard if I am charging chakra or am paused at mid-to-long-ranges.
            • You need to make sure I don’t have the movement jutsu to escape the jutsu, or at least less of it
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ BAD
      • Plasma Release: Solar Strike
        • You had a lot of trouble hitting this each fight, but it improved slightly as the fights went on.
        • Try to use this jutsu at similar distances each time and avoid shooting it too close to the ground. If it is too close to the ground, it will have very low range.
          • While in range, inch toward your enemy and keep your cursor fixed on them as it charges so that you have less difficulty hitting them.
      • Plasma Release: Scarlet Shower
        • You tried to use this a lot, slightly more than Fire Release: Flame Cyclone or Lightning Release: Thundering Sphere.
          • They share much of the same issues when being used, so you should definitely refer to those for the same criticism.
        • This jutsu has a much larger radius than it appears to have, so account for that before it lands and use it to catch your opponent off guard.
        • This jutsu may work well sometimes as a movement jutsu trap, synchronized with when your enemy lands from a movement jutsu.
          • Remember to force movement jutsu as well before attempting to hit it, if possible.
      • Plasma Release: Superheated Sear
        • You didn’t do much with this, and that’s because you didn’t really know how to fit it into your kit.
        • This jutsu is another tool for you to force your enemy into using movement jutsu.
          • It is weighty and slightly delayed, so you kind of want to use it like a barrier when your enemy approaches.
          • This works well against aggressive opponents or when an enemy is engaging.
        • The goal of the jutsu is to restrict movement and do annoying damageless fire ticks, forcing your enemy into using movement jutsu. You don’t have to keep them in there for long, but it should bait them into using them.
  • Rank
    • ███ BAD
      • Chakra Dash, Chakra Jump, Teleportation
        • You have a very bad habit of pairing movement jutsu with attacks, and it is not working well.
          • You need to save movement jutsu tor dodging and re-entry into the fight, or else you will have less tools to escape your enemy’s attacks and debuffs.
        • You tend to go too far out of range using movement jutsu sometimes, which can be wasteful.
          • If you take yourself out of range or out of the fight, you outdistance the range you need to use your kit at, and I make it harder for you to re-enter with hazards and counters.
      • Ninja Art: Kunai Barrage
        • Used okay to force me away, also consider that it can force your enemy into using movement jutsu at times as well.
  • General
    • ███ BAD
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • You have a habit of using it at the start of each fight, missing it. You use it less from then on, too.
          • You should use this if I am standing still at long range to charge chakra, punishing me for doing so.
      • Green Roar
        • This is decent for cancelling Sharingan, but also consider that it can cancel other abilities too.
        • This jutsu can mess up my aim or prevent me from attacking.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ FAIR
      • Paperbomb
        • You used these in moderation, which is good, but not with much impact.
          • Remember that these can force me into using my movement jutsu and can also mess up my aim/make it hard for me to engage.
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • You used these fairly, especially when trying to re-engage or to cancel Sharingan.
      • Demon Wind Shuriken
        • You used this fairly for extra damage and sometimes to cancel Sharingan, but you could improve your accuracy.
          • The shuriken can strike when it returns, so make use of that.
          • Make sure you aren’t throwing the shuriken too close to the ground or it will break.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ FAIR
      • You tend to play just outside the range to hit certain jutsu, forcing you to take drastic measures to hit them. You need to get more comfortable with using them at specific ranges and not being afraid to get in closer.
      • You can be aggressive and hard to avoid, but there are gaps in between that make it too easy for me to recuperate. You need to make sure you have manage your kit to keep pressure on throughout the fight.
  • Sequence
    • ███ BAD
      • Please avoid pairing movement jutsu with jutsu. I feel like with Nii specifically and with aimed jutsu, this has become one of the best examples on why you shouldn’t be pairing movement jutsu with jutsu. It just isn’t working well.
      • Be careful of missfires and don’t fall into using the same jutsu in line, one after the other. This is a very easy thing to predict and can make you very avoidable if left unchecked.
      • Make sure that when trying to create pressure, you aren’t skipping out on specific jutsu in your kit. You want to be able to generate continuous sources of pressure throughout the fight with less rooms for gaps.
  • Balance
    • ███ BAD
      • Be careful to not overuse or waste clan jutsu because you don’t want to build that habit. This is especially important since sometimes, you try to compensate missing by using movement jutsu. Fine tune better times on when to use them and don’t be reckless.
      • I feel like jutsu such as Spider Web and Superheated Sear were skipped out on a bit. You need to put a little more focus into fitting these into your kit because a little can go a long way. I feel like these could be the extra source of pressure you’re missing in your kit, especially to fill the gaps that are currently there.
      • While it is important to hit Flame Cyclone, Thundering Sphere, and Scarlet Shower, do not use them as often as you try to each fight.
        • Everything in your kit is your main focus, and while you may practice hitting them a lot outside the test, they aren’t the only important part to passing.
        • Make sure you practice the rest of your kit too because being consistent in everything else will tie these jutsu together too.
          • More often than not, the rest of your kit is what supplements your ability to hit these three big hard hitters.
        • Stick to using them at most two or three times per fight, aiming to actually hit them once every other fight or so. This is what I see as consistent and being more precise about when, where, and how you use them will make them more accurate.
Failure
███ ONE WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.