Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – Zawadi – Hokage (RESET)

Home Forums Naruto Support Character Position Combat Test – Zawadi – Hokage (RESET) Reply To: Character Position Combat Test – Zawadi – Hokage (RESET)

Deathdusk
Keymaster

Grades

• Clan
    • ███ BAD
      • Adamantine Attacking Chains
        • When you use this, it is normally easy to escape. You need to work on your placement.
          • Try using this jutsu more like a barrier when I am attempting to attack/engage or disengage.
      • Adamantine Sealing Chains
        • You hit this a few times, but also missed it a lot. It was not very effective during our fights.
        • This jutsu is good at preventing me from attacking/engaging or evading and for forcing me into using my movement jutsu.
        • Make sure you are not too far away when using the jutsu to have an easier time hitting it.
      • Adamantine Siphoning Chains
        • You hit this a few times, but also missed it a lot. It was not very effective during our fights.
        • You should work on your accuracy and using this closer.
          • Having a good hit-rate on this jutsu would be good for you because it steals chakra throughout the fight, making it hard for me to attack or escape with movement jutsu. It may even force me into using movement jutsu from the slowness.
      • Adamantine Piercing Chains
        • You used this jutsu a lot, but it was not effective during our fights.
        • You tend to stick to one area when using this, try to trap your enemy on all sides. Try not to chase your enemy with it.
        • This jutsu can make it hard for me to gain distance while also forcing me to use movement jutsu, but it should also deal some damage in the process.
  • Chakra Nature
    • ███ POOR
      • Fire Release: Bed of Flames
        • You used this a few times, but it was not too effective during our fights.
        • This jutsu is good to engage with or use as an opener.
          • It will push me back, sometimes forcing me into using movement jutsu.
      • Fire Release: Meteor Blitz
        • You this a handful of times, but you had trouble hitting it.
        • This jutsu is effective when used from mid-range, acting like a wall, that punishes your enemy for standing still, backing up, engaging, or disengaging.
      • Fire Release: Flame Cyclone
        • You used this a bit and never hit it. You need to think about better placement and times to use this jutsu.
          • If I am cornered or pinned to one side of an arena, you can use this to trap me in it.
          • If I am engaging, using movement jutsu to get in range, or trying to attack you, you can set this up in my path so that I land in it.
          • If you are spontaneous, you can catch me off guard with it.
            • Positioning matters here, so you have to get creative. You don’t want to place it in the same area every time or in the same method, and you especially don’t want to use it too often.
              • You should force me into using movement jutsu before trying to hit this jutsu or even attempting the methods of hitting it above.
      • Earth Release: Rising Earth Spikes
        • You used this a few times, but it did not have much of an impact on the fight.
        • This jutsu is good as an opener, letting you get the first sequence of attacks in.
        • This jutsu is good at forcing me into using movement jutsu.
      • Earth Release: Planet Splitter
        • You used this a handful of times during the test, but you never hit it. You need to work on how and when you use this.
          • If I am cornered or pinned to one side of an arena, you can use this to trap me in it.
          • If I am engaging, using movement jutsu to get in range, or trying to attack you, you can set this up in my path so that I land in it.
          • You can try using the jutsu like a wall rather than directly at the target to give it more range.
          • If you are spontaneous, you can catch me off guard with it
            • Positioning and timing is important here, so you have to be cautious.
            • You don’t want to use it the same way each time, try out different methods each time.
              • You should force me into using movement jutsu before trying to hit this jutsu or even attempting the methods of hitting it above.
      • Earth Release: Dark Swamp
        • You used this a little bit, not much, but it could be used with better placement at better times.
          • You should place this on me or in my path if I am trying to attack/engage, disengage, or if I am standing still to charge chakra.
          • This jutsu can force me into using movement jutsu and can seal areas off to prevent me from engaging or reaching you.
  • Nature Kekkei Genkai
    • ███ BAD
      • Lava Release: Igneous Eruption
        • You used this a bit during the test, but only hit it once.
        • This jutsu requires good timing, and it’s hazardous. You should try placing it under me when I am trying to attack/engage or disengage.
        • This jutsu keeps me airborne, forcing me into using movement jutsu.
      • Lava Release: Molten Spike
        • You used this a bit during the test, but only hit it once.
        • This jutsu works similarly to Lava Release: Igneous Eruption, except it can be used more stealthily.
        • You should try placing this behind or to the left or right of your enemy so that they back into it, or follow the same tips as Igneous Eruption.
      • Lava Release: Volcanic Grip
        • You used this a few times, but you did not use it well or at the right times.
        • This jutsu is good for preventing me from attacking/engaging or disengaging, kind of like a counter or cancel. You need to use it when I am trying to do those things.
  • Rank
    • ███ BAD
      • Tanto
        • May of used this a few times, not really required, but this is good as a counter/defusal for incoming attacks, if I am at close range.
      • Ninja Art: Silencing Seal
        • You used this a few times, not a huge impact on the fight.
        • You should use this to cancel abilities at close range, especially ones that are pesky.
      • Ninja Art: Paralyzing Kunai
        • This is another jutsu that can cancel abilities, be closer for greater accuracy.
      • Chakra Dash, Afterimage Dash & Teleportation
        • While you don’t outdistance the range you need to use your kit at too much, you should be a little closer when using your movement jutsu and be careful about not wasting them.
        • For Afterimage Dash, be careful you’re not leaping back into me or into hazards.
  • General
    • ███ FAIR
      • Ninja Art: Explosive Kunai
        • You use this decently to punish me when I am engaging, evading, or stand still, but your accuracy was not too good.
      • Green Roar
        • You defused Sharingan with this a few times, but it decent to mess up my aim or counter me too, so remember that when using it.
  • Ninja Tool
    • ███ BAD
      • Kunai/Shuriken
        • You used these in moderation, but you weren’t too accurate.
          • These are also good for keeping me away or helping you engage.
      • Paperbomb
        • You should use these to push me into the air, forcing me to use movement jutsu, it would be well if used in moderation.
  • Playstyle
    • ███ BAD
      • You need to work on your accuracy and how you use your kit. You should try getting closer to hit your jutsu and better at understanding the ranges you use your jutsu at.
      • You need to be more reactive to my attacks, play a little more defensively and reserve certain abilities for certain times. You can do a lot of countering or difficulty in getting closer.
  • Sequence
    • ███ BAD
      • You need to cycle through and consistently use jutsu that limit and force my movement jutsu, and to make it difficult for me to engage to you. Building pressure is equally important. Doing this will make it harder for me to play and will give you more opportunities to hit your hard hitting moves.
  • Balance
    • ███ BAD
      • You tend to use hard hitters like Planet Splitter, Flame Cyclone, and (sort of) Piercing Chains a little too often. If you want to get better at hitting them, you need to not put too much focus into them, start improving the rest of your kit, and don’t use them too often.
        • For Flame Cyclone and Planet Splitter, stick to using them at most 2-3 times per fight, aiming to hit them once every other fight or so.
      • Remember that each jutsu in your kit has a purpose, try to use and make a place for the mentioned stuff in your kit equally.
Failure
███ ONE WEEK

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask here. I am more than willing to clarify anything I have posted here. Thank you.